TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. That just about sums it up. But you left out my Catfish Killer alt. theory. Seriously though, after hearing from DrPam, I'm backing off BB. I'm gonna try and zip it. Won't be easy!

The multitude of scenarios put fourth by CHUCKJ would be hilarious if the whole thing wasn't so sad:(

IMO the perp never intended to break in via NE entrance or any other compromised window(s). He would have gotten wet; his boots would have left latent prints in the hallways.

I believe he entered the kitchen area via door ( break-in or key), and possibly stayed there for a while (drying boots/ outfit) and possibly attaching his fixture visible in the video on the left side of his helmet, whatever it is (communication device? cam? light?).

-Nin

One of the earlier posts made a reference to FD. I just realized there was a major criminal incident in Ellis County FD in 2015. Does anyone know if there may be ANY connection to MB?

Possibly he entered through the kitchen rather than the NE glass doors because he wanted to enter off-camera. Possibly he donned that police costume in the kitchen or in Room 8.

I believe if police look at church videos from weeks leading up to murder they may see the murderer, walking around to see what areas are on camera, and what are not (later reviewing it)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

He could have stayed in the kitchen area for x amount of hours or minutes, or he could have also left and come back. He could have broken the NE double doors, then left and returned. He could have also already staged everything the evening before, left and returned. We just don't know. That does not mean it didn't happen. Just my opinion.

-Nin
I'm not following your reasoning. Why and how would he have done any of that? He would have had to know that exterior cameras only worked intermittently and that somehow they would not be working when he needed them to.

The longer he spent there, and the more times he went there and left and came back again, he would have increased his risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been thinking similar thoughts, and questioned the possible orbit LEangle. I wonder if it was something like that, how Missy would have gotten knowledge of something illegal going on. Or something illegal NOT involving LE.

Or an affair with said person.

One of the earlier posts made a reference to Midlothian FD. I just realized there was a major criminal incident in 2015. Does anyone know if there may be ANY connection to MB?
If you found a news link to some incident in the area, you can post the link. For example, there was a church burglar arrested in a nearby county in TX, and that was posted since the suspect was in fact a church burglar. The theory didn't go anywhere (iirc the man was far too tall to be SwatPerp) but it could have been related. Additionally, I think you bring up an interesting consideration that MB's murder may have been payback for something far in the past that no one is even considering. There is the case of the nut who 20 years after high school went to kidnap a married woman and her daughter because he felt she had rejected him - back then! Not much to sleuth along those lines...

attachment.php

Could this be the instrument that was used for breaking in? hand held battery powered "jaws of life". Is this similar to the "tripod looking" instrument SP is seen holding in one of the video clips???? JMO as always...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 8.22.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 8.22.07 PM.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 315
If you found a news link to some incident in the area, you can post the link. For example, there was a church burglar arrested in a nearby county in TX, and that was posted since the suspect was in fact a church burglar. The theory didn't go anywhere (iirc the man was far too tall to be SwatPerp) but it could have been related. Additionally, I think you bring up an interesting consideration that MB's murder may have been payback for something far in the past that no one is even considering. There is the case of the nut who 20 years after high school went to kidnap a married woman and her daughter because he felt she had rejected him - back then! Not much to sleuth along those lines...

There are several names listed in the article and I do not want to post.

I edited my original post to correct that it was Ellis County FD...NOT Midlothian FD. Thanks JMO

I can see either of those. To which I would add a third - a stalker. Missy was a good looking lady and it is entirely possible she had a stalker. Someone that is not obvious to LE, friends and family. So a stalker and Scenario #3 is similar to #2, just a different motive.

My leanings today is stalker. A poster earlier today mentioned her creepy msg, her flirtatious LI texts, her acting different the last few times at the gym. I guess I'm cycling back to my original thought.... Stalker. JMOT just my opinion today

I want to apologize in advance because this post will not get us any closer to finding Missy's killer. However, I need to share with people who will understand. I have a friend who is a CG participant in the Dallas area, and she worked out with AT this past week. AT keeps tagging my friend in pictures so his posts are showing up in my FB newsfeed. I am not even attempting to "stalk" him on Facebook, but he keeps showing up in my feed! It's just peculiar to see my friend standing next to AT. So bizarre and strange.... it truly is a small world.Justice for Missy.
That is very strange indeed. But I think it's all part of the CG brand. The Austin Total Transformation kept being referred to as a conference, but via studying MB's page I saw that it was mostly an opportunity to sign-up new participants. (There is no CG where I live.) There was MB standing outside - with a new participant- in front of a coffee shop or a grocery store. And it seemed like there was a prerequisite that a photo would be taken and shared on social media. Even if it were not her client, she would tag the correct Trainer (perhaps according to where you live/your zip code) and say something like, "I'm sending so-and-so your way, Trainer John Doe!" Impersonally, I do not blame MT one single bit for feeling resentment against the CG brand. I am sure I'd feel that way too. Almost seems like you have to pimp yourself out there. She had 1,800 FB 'Friends'!

The question is, why did the perp broke the glass of the NE entrance double doors, and yet made their entry through the metal kitchen door, supposedly by breaking in the glass panel and engaging the panic bar by reaching inside according to LE presser? Why was the kitchen door not locked - panic bar disengaged ?

You are working from the assumption that the panic bar was NOT disengaged, and asking questions that follow that theory. But I think the evidence clearly says exactly the opposite - ie, the panic bar didn't provide access. And while I trust the professional investigators have appropriate evidence to support which door the perp ultimately entered, afaik they haven't said (and don't really know) which door perp might have attacked first, or when.

Missy became a Camp Gladiator fitness instructor a little more than a year ago. She taught a 5 a.m. fitness classes five days a week, and twice a week she also led a 9 a.m. class.

Twice a week she held the classes at Midlothian’s Navarro College campus and three times a week at Creekside Church.

She generally had between 12-15 students in her classes.

Jackson said she knew Missy for eight years and watched her transition over the last 18 months from stay-at-home mom with a growing interest in health products into a fitness guru.

“It was just neat to see that transition,” she said. “When I first met her years ago she was not as outgoing as she is now, she was just a little more shy. I think this recent transition, her transformation, made her into a outgoing, vibrant person.”

The last time she and Missy spoke was Thursday morning. Missy stopped by the Chamber of Commerce to sign up for a May event and chatted with Jackson for several minutes.

“It was all about Camp Gladiator and how she was super excited for this conference she was going to down in Austin over the weekend. She was just so excited for everything that was going on,” Jackson said.

http://dallasnewsinfo.com/friends-remember-fitness-instructor-as-investigation-heats-up/

http://www.navarrocollege.edu/midlothian/

http://navarrocollege.edu/catalog/2015-2016/programs/criminal-justice/

STALKER SCENARIO. (Amateur re-enactment of sorts).
I wasn't there lol
He really 'likes' her. Never seen anyone like her. Rejected !!!
He's been following her on facebook and knows where her class is and when its held. He also knows (from stalking her) when she gets to the church. She's so predictable. He tests the alarm by breaking a window, then drives around a while to see if the police come. No police! No alarm! He parks far away from building. The weather is bad so he's not worried about the cameras, and anyways he put fake plates on.
Next step: breach a door. He's very pleased that he got in so easy.
Next he sees the cameras, no, not worried. His outfit was well worth the expense. It will hide his identity, his DNA, and the bullet proof vest just might be needed. Time to make it look like a burglary. Good enough.
Ok...here's car headlights. Is it her? Yes.
Since he knows Missy always goes to the bathroom first when she gets to the gym, he hides in the men's bathtoom. He'll hear her steps.
Done.

Missy became a Camp Gladiator fitness instructor a little more than a year ago. She taught a 5 a.m. fitness classes five days a week, and twice a week she also led a 9 a.m. class.

Twice a week she held the classes at Midlothian’sNavarro College campus and three times a week at Creekside Church.

She generally had between 12-15 students in her classes.

Is this accurately reported? If so, it sounds to me like she had been alone at CCoC between 4 and 5 in the morning all the time, 3 days every week, and some other location at those same wee hours 2 days a week. And if that's the case, in retrospect this seems like an attack ripe and waiting to happen, in a way, and I can even better understand why BB mentioned he had been so concerned.

Why should a woman's mother-in-law resent the work her daughter-in-law was doing? How is marketing your business "pimp(ing) yourself?" Everyone and his or her dog does that now, almost has to do that now on social media and/or a website. Unless there's something we don't know about it, CG seems like a fairly standard-issue multi-level-marketing business (I could be mistaken about that), one that trainers and participants are enthusiastic about. It seems like Missy Bevers was devoted to her children and to her business, as are millions of women and men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar