TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local LE suspect LE.

DrPam said:
07-10-2016 10:24 AM

The more I have read and studied, the more I think this person knew what they were doing. I don't think that would include a house wife (IMO). I do think she was targeted, by an expert, probably for someone else. What bothered me was, how would they pay for it and not get caught? I did some reading and read about "Bitcoin" that is not traceable. Anyway, I do think a hit was definitely possible.

My thoughts

Since you are the local do you still comply with your thoughts on this post? A hit from whom?

Can you enlighten the group of the knowledge that you do know?

Thank you very much‼️

JMHO 🐮

O/T
MODS

Isn't private messaging against TOS about a case?

Thank you so much

I messaged about my recollection of Dizzy's husband's trip to the area for a funeral, I believe. Since I didn't have a specific post to quote, I didn't post here. My apologies if I offended. I was trying to be helpful.

I messaged about my recollection of Dizzy's husband's trip to the area for a funeral, I believe. Since I didn't have a specific post to quote, I didn't post here. My apologies if I offended. I was trying to be helpful.

Huh? I'm confused. 😳
I didn't even see you posting when I asked that question to Tricia or a mod. No apologies needed to me 🙂

JMHO 🐮

O/T
MODS

Isn't private messaging against TOS about a case?

Thank you so much

I just tried to read the TOS about private messaging and didn't see anything. I know at one point a vet member said you should not announce a pm, since it is considered rude, equivalent of whispering at a party.

I'm not sure what people would pm about, if not for the cases they slueth? It seems weird imo to come to a website like this and then engage in private messaging about personal things. Especially since I am assuming most of us here are pretty leery about the world in general. :p

ETA- I did find info that states you should not invite--"pm me", or allude to the fact you have inside info that you can give through pm. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

I just tried to read the TOS about private messaging and didn't see anything. I know at one point a vet member said you should not announce a pm, since it is considered rude, equivalent of whispering at a party.

I'm not sure what people would pm about, if not for the cases they slueth? It seems weird imo to come to a website like this and then engage in private messaging about personal things. Especially since I am assuming most of us here are pretty leery about the world in general. :p

Thank you for replying Gwyndolyn 😊

So a person can private message another poster to discuss a case between the two, correct; without sharing knowledge to other sleuthers?

Thank you again ‼️

Thank you for replying Gwyndolyn 

So a person can private message another poster to discuss a case between the two, correct; without sharing knowledge to other sleuthers?

Thank you again ‼️

That's what it looks like to me. Also it says you should never copy/forward a message. Moderators consider this terms for an account deletion. It also directly states if you have general information to share, it should be posted in the forum.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Midlo is somewhat of a small town is it not? Or even if it's not that small, MB had a huge amount of FB friends. Seems like she came in contact with many people, including LE, FF'ers, EMT perhaps even.
Question: Do you think any of those first responders were meant to see her hideously injured? Could that have been part of the sick and twisted Plan?

My gut feeling is they did it to hide something. I don't have anything to base that on.

Now I'm gonna act out the role of a hit man... starting at the church pkg lot:
OK! Here I am in the church parking lot and ready to go! Got the alarm tested, and no cops came. All right! Now I'd better hurry. It's gettin late. I think I'll try the back doors since they're outta sight. No way! I can't get in. Will I get in in time? Side door looks easier. Ok, got it open. I'm drenched. Gotta run back to the car and grab my duffle bag full of swat clothes. Better hurry. Where will I change? This first room looks perfect. Ok, changed and ready to check out the church. Now that I'm in, I can relax a bit but I still gotta hurry a bit or Missy might see me in the hallway breakin stuff. Where's the cameras? Ok. Now for some B&E staging.
Missy will be here at X o'clock and she's never late I'm told. Gotta find a place where I know she will definitely walk to and its gotta be off camera. I don't want something to go wrong and my identity gets revealed. Hmmm, and it's got to be near the door where she comes in at or I could miss her. Ok, looks like Location X will work. I see car lights. Gotta get out of sight before she sees me.....
Done. Outta here. Should be ok, though, since I have half an hr before its time for the campers to get here.
Feasible?
A stalker would probably be similar to this, but different motive.

Don't you think it is creepy that someone can virtually get inside your home, can hear your voice, etc. via photos and videos - through things you post on SM - totally unknown to you and for a purpose you never intended?

How do you get into someone else's house virtually by Social Media? I not only do I find it creepy but an invasion of privacy idk

Please explain how you perform an attempt to get into someone's home and listen to the conversations‼️

Thank you so much

JMO 🐮

How do you get into someone else's house virtually by Social Media? I not only do I find it creepy but an invasion of privacy idk

Please explain how you perform an attempt to get into someone's home and listen to the conversations‼️

Thank you so much

JMO 

I'm going out on a limb thinking Jethro is just speaking of the stuff WE post on SM. Like videoing our kids doing something inside our home, etc. and then making it public for the world to see. Anyone can view those videos if your settings aren't tight and thus, everyone sees into your home and your voice, etc.

I hope I'm right because someone remoting in via your own computer is scary! Makes me glad I live somewhere I don't have 24/7 internet access so my computer is turned off 99% of the time! Eek!

Thank you so much

JMO 🐮

This is likely because the house was once up for sale and photos are on zillow or something similar. I find that you can usually get interior pictures of a home if it has been up for sale at least once in the past few years.

<modsnip>. Your "legal terms of art" are correct. However, it is not black and white as you try to portray.

There are instances where the same type of dna/hair/fingerprint found might be considered circumstantial in one case and direct evidence in another.

ie...man rapes wife...if his semen/dna is found inside of her, his hair on the bed, his fingerprint found at scene, these would all be considered circumstancial, as there are other conclusions/logical reasons these items could be there....

Now take a woman raped by random perp...a man that has never been in her residence, someone unknown to victim, and this random perps dna is found inside her, hair and fingerprints are found at victims residence, in this instance, it is direct evidence.

A quick, simpler explanation is if a piece of evidence can lead to a conclusion believed beyond a reasonable doubt, it is then considered direct evidence.

While the legal statements you cut and pasted from the first place you found on the Internet are generally true and factual, not every piece of evidence can be painted with the same brush. A piece considered circumstantial in one instance can be considered direct in another. Plenty of case law showing this.

<modsnip>

This is incorrect. DNA, hair, and fingerprints are ALWAYS circumstantial evidence. The scenarios you describe simply have differing levels of meaningfulness and strength.

Direct evidence consists of eyewitness account of the crime being committed, to include the crime occurring on video recording.

Incidentally, circumstantial evidence in some forms is actually stronger evidence than direct evidence because of notorious unreliability of eyewitnesses.

And Black's Law Dictionary is a reputable source not a random internet site.

Yes, I am local. I can't say much, but they thought that BEFORE the stolen guns. If you think about it, the perp had inside knowledge about the alarm system, etc. I think they are suspecting reserves.

So LE believes it's a female member of reserve LE?

I'm going out on a limb thinnking Jethro is just speaking of the stuff WE post on SM. Like videoing our kids doing something inside our home, etc. and then making it public for the world to see. Anyone can view those videos if your settings aren't tight and thus, everyone sees into your home and your voice, etc.

I hope I'm right because someone remoting in via your own computer is scary! Makes me glad I live somewhere I don't have 24/7 internet access so my computer is turned off 99% of the time! Eek!

Even we WS'ers, being aware of potential danger, give little clues about ourselves. Especially when we relate a story about ourself (I did this once) to contrast and compare a 'normal' person's behavior against that of a killer. I try to say 'spouse' vs. wife /husband. Or 'kid(s)' vs. sons/daughters. A motivated individual could glean quite a lots out a person they've never met.

This is incorrect. DNA, hair, and fingerprints are ALWAYS circumstantial evidence. The scenarios you describe simply have differing levels of meaningfulness and strength.

Direct evidence consists of eyewitness account of the crime being committed, to include the crime occurring on video recording.

Incidentally, circumstantial evidence in some forms is actually stronger evidence than direct evidence because of notorious unreliability of eyewitnesses.

And Black's Law Dictionary is a reputable source not a random internet site.

Scout, couldn't the video be used as direct evidence if they could show the height and gait matched (along with other evidence as to why they believed a specific person was SP of course)?

Please explain how you perform an attempt to get into someone's home and listen to the conversations&#8252;&#65039;

Thank you so much

JMO &#62510;
Um. I don't. They publicly post videos and photos that they take inside their home. Many people do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar