TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could MB have walked into church. Gone to room to get gym equipment (or bathroom). At that time, the SP went to entrance and stood waiting for MB to walk back down the hallway. They stood at the vestibule---Out of view of cameras. They wanted her to think they were a cop reporting for a robbery. They treated her like the robber----Told her to drop to ground, then pulled gun on her and shot her or hit her on back of head...

Could MB have walked into church. Gone to room to get gym equipment (or bathroom). At that time, the SP went to entrance and stood waiting for MB to walk back down the hallway. They stood at the vestibule---Out of view of cameras. They wanted her to think they were a cop reporting for a robbery. They treated her like the robber----Told her to drop to ground, then pulled gun on her and shot her or hit her on back of head...

wouldnt she see him in vestibule as well as the opened doors?

I can't remember the information posted about the vehicle at the gun shop. Would it have been possible for the SP to have parked there, gone to the church and then have left in the vehicle from the gun store? It is too coincidental that it was at that location at that time. I find it hard to believe that there isn't better surveillance coverage around the gun store. I'm hoping to hear the MPD has some updates/information this week. I think (hope) they are just making sure they have an air-tight case before arresting anyone.

I can't remember the information posted about the vehicle at the gun shop. Would it have been possible for the SP to have parked there, gone to the church and then have left in the vehicle from the gun store? It is too coincidental that it was at that location at that time. I find it hard to believe that there isn't better surveillance coverage around the gun store. I'm hoping to hear the MPD has some updates/information this week. I think (hope) they are just making sure they have an air-tight case before arresting anyone.

I believe LE said the car was only at the gun shop for a few minutes. If that is the case, it would have had to have been at the church for quite a while before SP was first seen on camera. My initial thought is it isn't related. With all the precautions SP took, it would be strange to park your car at a place right by the church that you know is going to have several cameras.

-First, how tall is CT?
-Is she capable of back door break-in? Or have a male assist? It wasn't so easy.
-Did the kids stay at her parents home on Sun night?
-Where did she stay that night? Home with AJ, parents, brothers, friend, hotel, church?
-If was her, did she dress this way to make MB think she was AJ goofing off?

I don't think it's her, but open to all. Sounds like she has potential motive. Height is critical factor.
I’ve always considered alibi as a key element of ruling CT in or out of the candidate pool. I guess her four kids were at gramma’s? And we haven’t heard anything else. Except LE saying they are not finding a love triangle.
Height isn’t really relevant here. We’ve got LE starting with someone about 6 feet, Batbrat says he/she’s is 5’11 to 6’1 and LE (after bringing in experts and re-measuring says s/he is 5’2 to 5’7. So we’ve just about covered 75%+ of thespecies.
Just looking at photos (relative to other people) I’m going to say 5’4 to 5’6. Not short, not tall for a woman.
I did experience what several of you did, where it was kind of an epiphany experience(worked the pictures, worked the pictures, stared at them a while and had ana-ha where the photo momentarily became clear enough to draw that line) I’m usually a more analytic guy so having just that is troublesome to me.
One person mentioned from one angle, it seemed S\he was praying or crying. The word that came to me was vulnerability. Almost looked scared. All this of course is MOO.

I’ve always considered alibi as a key element of ruling CT in or out of the candidate pool. I guess her four kids were at gramma’s? And we haven’t heard anything else. Except LE saying they are not finding a love triangle.
Height isn’t really relevant here. We’ve got LE starting with someone about 6 feet, Batbrat says he/she’s is 5’11 to 6’1 and LE (after bringing in experts and re-measuring says s/he is 5’2 to 5’7. So we’ve just about covered 75%+ of thespecies.
Just looking at photos (relative to other people) I’m going to say 5’4 to 5’6. Not short, not tall for a woman.
I did experience what several of you did, where it was kind of an epiphany experience(worked the pictures, worked the pictures, stared at them a while and had ana-ha where the photo momentarily became clear enough to draw that line) I’m usually a more analytic guy so having just that is troublesome to me.
One person mentioned from one angle, it seemed S\he was praying or crying. The word that came to me was vulnerability. Almost looked scared. All this of course is MOO.

here's the pic where she is looking straight up like praying or something (it's her right eye)...she looks "anguished" - this is from her final walk toward the alcove

1.42 on 7-11 left eye only.png

I meant to ask that earlier. Do you happen to know what point in the footage that is? I don't remember seeing anything that looked like praying or crying. TIA.

I believe LE said the car was only at the gun shop for a few minutes. If that is the case, it would have had to have been at the church for quite a while before SP was first seen on camera. My initial thought is it isn't related. With all the precautions SP took, it would be strange to park your car at a place right by the church that you know is going to have several cameras.

LE did state the car was only there for a few minutes which IMO discounts the theory they were watching for the police to show up after they broke in. They didn't hang around long enough to see if the police actually showed up.

Has anyone else wondered if the Altima was making a dry run to see how long it would take to drive to the church and back home, in the dark, pouring rain? Maybe they were anxious or just wanted to be sure they could get back home before anyone noticed they were missing?

In your scenario I see SP in a hurry. SP was anything but in a hurry. Like I stated before if SP is the actual killer I will drink a beer and I HATE beer.

CHUG!! CHUG! CHUG! :summer:

Ellis Co deputy was busted when guns were taken to a local pawn shop and the owner turned him in. He was in custody when MB was murdered. Investigation showed it to be much bigger than a couple of guns pawned by one guy and a second arrest happened just a week or 2 after the murder.

If the gun shop owner turned him in, and that guy is still alive (although let's face it, he's a gun shop owner so maybe not), then murdering MB for uncovering the ring just doesn't line up for me personally.

Were you ever able to make contact the Tarrant County District Attorney's office and talk with anyone in their investigative unit about how they got the numbers?

I attempted to contact that Tarrant County investigation unit a few times, but I did not try the DA. I was unable to penetrate the first switchboard layer, being repeatedly told that Tarrant Co did not work on this case. No matter how I tried to explain, they simply would not forward the call and told me to contact MPD as it was "their jurisdiction".

Hi MrsPC

I believe that SP is CT too. I just cannot wrap my head around how she could have left her house and returned without anyone noticing. What are your thought????

The reason you cannot "wrap your head" around CT leaving her house and returning without anyone noticing, is because it did NOT happen! CT is NOT SP!

We all know that LE withholds information from the public during an investigation - and rightfully so
IMO. But does LE typically provide outright FALSE information to the public, purposely, for the same reasons? (To ensure that info only the true perp would know is protected)?

The reason you cannot "wrap your head" around CT leaving her house and returning without anyone noticing, is because it did NOT happen! CT is NOT SP!

And you know it's NOT her because......

Since you know what DID happen it would be great if you could share!! TIA!

If illegal drugs have a part in this (I think they may), then it would likely be far more involved than just SP killing MIssy because she found out he used drugs. In my scenario, it's because that knowledge leads to new knowledge about who supplied him with those drugs...and how important that person was at the local level (trusted community leader?) and rampant such a drug operation might be. A large-scale corruption involving community leaders and/or dirty cops - one that possibly was county-wide or even involving multiple counties- would be a scenario for a hush-up hit, IMO.

Purely hypothetical scenario:

What if MB 'discovered' drug use by a minor she knew, maybe even ran into frequently at the gym. What if she knew minor well enough in that small town that she approaced him privately about what she knew, about her concerns about his drug use. What if she promised not to tell his folks or the authorities on the condition that he stop using (eg. if she saw or was aware of transactions at the gym). What if minor and/or suppliers knew she was deeply bothered by this recent discovery (possibly because she discovered after talking to minor that he wasn't the only minor using, that trusted officials were involved and supplying, endorsing, or at least agreeing to look the other way, etc.). What if this was why she'd seemed more 'quiet' lately and had stopped attending the gym.

This then becomes a community corruption scenario...not just a single person using drugs. This 'community corruption' scenario is what I personally theorize was the motive in all this (given my observations concerning the recent Ellis County news stories and otherwise). Not just drug use by a single person, but something that, when brought to light, would snowball enormously.
Yes - this is the scenario I have in mind. A wide web of corruption

I'm still debating with myself about whether BB is involved but IMO you don't have enough information to verify the charter information. You need to know:

1. the vendor
2. the charter company
3. whether the vendor purchased an open space for BB on the boat or did the vendor charter the whole boat for as a private charter

none of which we know

I book travel and events including vendor sponsored trips and I'm leaning toward a vendor sponsored private charter.

1. MT said the trip was planned a year in advance and vendor paid. Most charter companies are not going to have their public schedules available a year in advance yet I would be able to charter a whole boat a year ahead. Call a few charters and check for yourself.

2. There wasn't bad whether in Mississippi. A publically available charter would have left on schedule. There was bad weather in TX that caused BB's flight to be delayed. If a vendor has a private charter they can dictate when the boat departs as they have paid for the boat for a specified period and amount of time. If my clients' flights were being delayed due to weather I would want the boat to leave as soon as reasonably possible and been on phone with the charter company with updates and making arrangements.

3. You are just not going to find information on a specific private charter online they way you can find about a public charter.

I'm hopeful that LE verified each aspect of BB's alibi starting with the vendor and charter company.

Now, what would make BB more a POI in my mind is

1. He had a year to plan
2. His alibi is very tidy

that's more fishy IMO

You are correct that we do not have the info you stated.
1. the vendor
2. the charter company
3. whether the vendor purchased an open space for BB on the boat or did the vendor charter the whole boat for as a private charter

even though we do not know that info my point is that there is not one charter that leaves early AM (5-6am) - ALL LEAVE at 12:01am. They all leave at the same time as I believe there is safety in numbers going that far off coast - plus the charter companies want the fisherman there by morning so they can fish. I don't just look for times and dates I read about the trips they offer. BB got in at 8:30pm to the restaurant pretty sure the boat would still have left at 12:01am or thereabouts. Yes, vendors do a lot for their customers and some extravagantly - from what I have read this was a friend of his that paid for him to go due to his health problems. BB never mentions a friend or family member going fishing with him. A detail he conveniently left out - since he basically was telling everyone on FB since that Friday where he was at hospital, on my way to airport, here at restaurant, never says arrived at hotel (does he?) - getting on the boat (does he?) - strange that he said his charter was suppose to leave between 5-6am yet he was still at his hotel (hmmmm) - maybe he was waiting on that phone call. I am just blabbing take it as you will.

It's just my opinion - that all is too convenient. (Again - SP is not BB) not being Snarky. :)

I hope you are right (for several reasons). Anything you can give us that takes her off the radar? LE put her on its short list and there's been no info to take her off yet (frankly, there's been little info of any kind). Would be nice to narrow down our focus a bit more.

And you know it's NOT her because......

Since you know what DID happen it would be great if you could share!! TIA!

tandem husband /wife.....close to source. Gait, mannerisms, motive.........

Jethroe or anyone - Do we know how high the ceilings are? If this has been already answered sorry in advance I did not see the answer. Thank you.

here's the pic where she is looking straight up like praying or something (it's her right eye)...she looks "anguished" - this is from her final walk toward the alcove

attachment.php

I'd be anguished too if I had that eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members