TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I really apologize if this has been asked before, doing my best to catch up, but in the picture you attached of SP...am I the only person seeing a second person in the background? I may just be imagining things in hopes of finally getting answers, but I really see someone wearing a baseball cap in the back?
That has been said to be a coat rack. Throughout the movements of SP in this it never changes. At least I didn't see any changes.

Jethro are the structural columns spaced uniformly on all four sides of the church, or are east/west sides spaced differently from north/south sides? And what have you determined to be their spacing?

In my opinion you can't really get to motive unless you have one or more POI to work from. Otherwise you have the generic catch-alls. Unless it was a burglary gone wrong Missy was killed by someone for a very specific reason. They went through a lot of trouble to do it with plenty of other effective alternatives that were less elaborate. For what it is worth I believe the transformation Missy went through, not just physically, was what led to her murder. In her life she had crossed paths with someone that could not have that around. Someone she has known for years before the transformation. Who she had become was more than troublesome for her murderer. Missy couldn't be allowed to continue being part of their world.

While it's creepy to see it worded that way, I tend to think you're right.

Jethro are the structural columns spaced uniformly on all four sides of the church, or are east/west sides spaced differently from north/south sides? And what have you determined to be their spacing?
North and south align across the church. There isn't really a specific spacing between each, like every 20 feet or something like that. There are always structural columns at the corners of the sanctuary and they connect across in both directions away from the sanctuary. So in the NW for example there will be a column aligned with the sanctuary corner on the west exterior wall (in W1) and the north exterior wall (K1). That is true for all corners.

The columns for the east and west are different. Different things to support. That said, you can see a few of these on the West side in the sanctuary when looking at many photos looking at the west wall opposite the stage. The east side is trickier because almost everything is in the dark and they are hard to find. What I have found is that if you find a column on the South side of the East rooms, for example, 20 feet north of the SE corner there will be a mirror column that is 20 feet south of the NE corner. The other thing is that I haven't found columns much further apart than 20 feet and they are often closer.

The mirror columns work the same way on the west side. However, they do not align across the church to the east side.

Don't know if that is of any help. The ones on the map are the ones that have been seen in at least one photo. But expected/suspected columns have not been noted. So, if you look at the South side of the sanctuary you can see a column that will also mean that there will be a visible column in the Library (S2) on the exterior wall. Immediately left of the right most window on the map, actually. But there isn't a marker because I haven't seen it yet.

I haven't spent as much time as I would like documenting the positions and dimension of everything including the columns and it is something I have wanted to publish out. I will put some effort into on the weekend so I can get something out that would be useful (or not) to others.

They had already collected video by the time of the first presser on 4/18. Now whether they had viewed it yet, I don't know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

At about the 9:20 mark, Spann says, "Businesses that were within eyesight of the church, we've gone and collected video. We've got video from a couple of the businesses around there."

Of course one of the businesses would be SWFA. I wonder where else?

Mo and Harry's restaurant
sonic/BBq/ big gas station at walnut creek and 287
exxon - across street same location
whataburger

While it's creepy to see it worded that way, I tend to think you're right.
Were she to have just never really connected with this one person some years ago, they could be strangers today or casual acquaintances and she would be alive today. Just my opinion.

Thanks! That is interesting. However, imagine people doing jumping jacks - is there really enough room? And we know that MB entered through the porte cochere doors into the main hallway and then walked out of camera range to where MPD knew SP was located (hiding)... It confirms to me JMO that she likely entered those auditorium doors, and was murdered inside the SW corner of the auditorium (which is what I thought in the first place) and not in any of the other rooms, trying to fit together the pieces that we know. In this photo, the camera was activated by SP heading down the main hallway toward the porte cochere doors, and the alcove area of those recessed doors is clearly visible to the camera. So MB walking to that same position would still be on camera, and if SP was hiding there, the very physical murder would have been on camera. All JMO

Jumping jacks in a section of sanctuary? If it was carpeted, maybe not, because of wear and tear; but if not carpeted, possibly.
Trying to think if I saw a pic of sanctuary. I think I did but not sure if I can come up with it. Seemed like it had a lift 'thing' for a cameraman. But can't remember anything else.

Christians believe murder is wrong, as God says. Most see it as very very VERY wrong, or about as wrong as you can get. And none would condone it, in any way. But I doubt the murderer was evaluating where "murder" is, on a list of wrongs, when he did this evil. When we let our selfish desires reign, and all that matters is to satisfy "me," then God's standards don't matter and anything is possible.

Agreed - I still maintain that killer wanted MB to be found by CG members for their distaste of CG. JMO

I agree with your post CoverMeCagney! I think a lot of posters have put time and effort into the church layout, however what does that prove who killed Missy?
All we know is that she was found in the SW corner according MPD no other information

I named a few things we are aware of:

It has not been released how she was actually murdered no other information that what MLE presented to the public

Missy went to COC to teach CG attendees at 5pm

We see a person dressed up in Swat Gear(supposedly swat gear not sure if it the acutal uniform)

There is additional surveillance video that has not been released to the public Confirmed by LE

Additional footage was released showing a Nissan with a possible person/s POI during Press conference http://www.fox4news.com/news/143398538-story

SW were made for cell phone tower coverage POI have been listed on SW

LE thinks Perp left the way he may have entered, not verfied

LE is not sure if the perpetrator is male or female and changed the height on the last press conference

Perpetrator appears to have possible "gait" according to LE

So WHY keep posting pictures of the church(COC)which will not identify the murderer? Some posters agree/disagree to which rooms are which vs doors??
This is not going to solve this case.
Can we move on to something else to discuss or is this like:
sharrods vs shards
splatter vs spatter
crockpot vs dinner on stove
FB vs LE
agree vs disagree etc

Honestly I am really being nice, it's just so repetitive and I suppose half of the posters will just stop posting or reading, and I am only talking about myself I only have stated my opinions nothing more

Thanks

The church layout is interesting to some people since SW wandered around it, breaking things, etc. Nobody here will solve the crime imo, because we're not privy to LE's information. But it's still interesting for many as a discussion topic because of its being such a bizarre mystery, as well as the emotional aspect of it (frustration because there's no justice yet).

Watching ID channel tonight a detective said there is only 3 reasons for a homicide
Sex
Money
Revenge

I also watched as these detectives put together a Murder Board. Would be interesting to see with the info we know posted here
On WS.

Watching ID channel tonight a detective said there is only 3 reasons for a homicide
Sex
Money
Revenge

I also watched as these detectives put together a Murder Board. Would be interesting to see with the info we know posted here
On WS.

Stranger on stranger homicides don't always follow that rule.

I've missed a couple of threads so forgive me if this has been covered. Great work with the church layout but I'm wondering something: if we knew which room Missy was found in, or which door the perp used, how would it help us find out whodunnit?

I was hoping the case would have been cracked by now but it seems not. I'm afraid I just don't think the police have a clue with nothing happened over 3 months later :sigh:
I noticed back on May 6 that you and others were discussing the SW. Did you ever find out if CTucker was the wife of AJ or the half bro of BB.

I was also surprised that BB'S biological mother, MT was not on the SW.

But, the 1st SW was for Missy's phone and I Pad ONLY and not BBs. (I incorrectly wrote that the Target #s came from Missy and from BB's phone).So the Target #s were gleaned from her phone and IPAD and subsequent interviews with friends and witnesses.

There was also a W. Houtz who may have been a fishing buddy of BB's and I'm wondering if CTucker and W.Houtz were maybe on the trip with BB and their #s had been on Missy's phone. Does anyone know?

And, who knows what other #s were gleaned from the Targeted #s?

It makes sense they'd have to widen the circle a bit as the original info came from Missy's phone and I Pad and interviews and not from BBs phone.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I think that the Richard Ray interview with BB on May 24 is the one where BB said he had seen more video and the "holstering" etc. Same interview where he said he could forgive perp if perp fesses up. Haven't looked, lately, but I think it is in the media thread somewhere. JMO

Do you even realize what you have done to her daughters, husband, our whole family? Was it really worth it? Why did you think this was so necessary?

You know who you are! Your husband/wife and family members know who you are. They know your "special" walk. Right now, they are as guilty as you are, by not coming forward! I honestly pray you do not have children. My granddaughters at least have the knowledge, their mom was a kindhearted, loving, caring person. You have now ruined your children's life, along with your family's life by doing this senseless act. We can at least visit Missy at her grave site, even though we have the comfort of knowing Missy is already in heaven. Your children will get to visit you in prison, forever reminded of your crazy, senseless act. What a legacy you have doled out to your family! I will be praying for all of them.

I truly feel worse for your family, than mine. Please, come forward!! Give yourself peace, give our family peace. Give some honor back to your family!

God will forgive you.

We will forgive you, because we know and you know, that is what Jesus has commanded us to do.

MT

has anyone analyzed this letter.?

This makes sense to me as well. I have heard conversations within the context of this case regarding vengefulness, righteousness, punishment, etc. Does the CoC have a particular stand on worldly or capital punishment? Or is that completely separate from church tenets? Are there Christian churches that believe under certain circumstances it's acceptable/forgivable for their followers to take a life - for instance war, self-defense, crimes against God, etc?

Again, trying to tread carefully here. This is an attempt to understand more about faith, beliefs, and motivations in the context of this case. It's very difficult to find unbiased information online with regards to religion.
Members of the church of Christ follow the Biblical teaching that we are to obey the "laws of the land"(Romans 13). The only exception would be if a law directly violated one of GODs commandments. There is no specific church "tenant" pertaining to capital punishment....but again we are to obey the laws of the land, and this punishment is allowed by law in some states and is not the same as murder. Actually, Im sure you will find some members who are personally pro capital punishment and some who are not.

Certainly, it would not be GODLY/spiritual/ biblical or loving for one to take matters into his own hands and not allow the justice system to find a person guilty and punishable by law.

I hope I am halfway answering what you wanted to know.

ETA if this person killed Missy because they considered it to be punishment, and justifiable, for some "wrong" they considered her to have committed...it certainly wasnt a church/Christian teaching under which they had the [imagined] authority to do so. It was an evil act perpetrated by an evil person acting solely upon personal motive.

Still not clear on why you think Room 10 is at that end of the hallway. It would put the room numbers badly out of sequence. And that would be illogical. Never seen anything like it.
Agree 100%. Not that I think it matters to solving the case, but imo the numbering is probably more like the following.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Room numbering.png
    Room numbering.png
    107 KB · Views: 265
I can't believe I'm still up trying to figure out Room 6, but I think my delirium has paid off. I was wrong about this being a glimpse of a bathroom through the open door.

image.jpeg

It is actually a small sink in the kitchen just inside the north exit. I've circled the edge of the sink visible under the guy's arm.

image.jpg

So that open door in Room 6 is the one that's standing open in the kitchen to the left of the exit door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeptemberDaffodil