TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notified MPD on their message board but I got no reply that they got it just like two days after they posted the car I told them.Now I have pictures to back it up plus I believe I talked to the woman in the car who said she was on her cell phone. I guess they will reply one day if they are interested to hear the rest. There is a connect to gun store plus other stuff I have found. Not that they were involved. I thought it was some one else before that didn't pan out so they might not care. There is more than 2 perps and I guess they could be dangerous to who is on to them.

I notified MPD on their message board but I got no reply that they got it just like two days after they posted the car I told them.Now I have pictures to back it up plus I believe I talked to the woman in the car who said she was on her cell phone. I guess they will reply one day if they are interested to hear the rest. There is a connect to gun store plus other stuff I have found. Not that they were involved. I thought it was some one else before that didn't pan out so they might not care. There is more than 2 perps and I guess they could be dangerous to who is on to them.

If you have info that you think they should see they posted numbers to contact them:

Anyone with information is asked to call Midlothian police at 972-775-3333 or Ellis County Crime Stoppers at 972-937-7297

or you could also try posting on their FB in a private message.

JMHO I don't think posting it here on WS is going to help you get the info to where it needs to go. Good Luck and hope you have found some needed answers for them.

See you back here in 2 weeks Cags. Can't believe that you won't be sneaking a peek every now and then. Enjoy your holiday and come back with new insights into this case. Hopefully there will be some kind of update. My heart hurts for Missy and baby DeOrr. I check on both of them every day.

I'm sure I'll be peeking in, but if someone could message me if anything big happens (here or DeOrr, or in fact any case you know I follow!) it should come up in my emails.

Bit disheartened to see the Quick Poll results so far say only 3 of you think this will be solved within the fortnight, 44 think it won't be. Try really hard, guys!

Over and out.

I saw a crime show recently that detailed a family of 3 bank robbers. The stolen money was eventually found after the son confessed they had put it in a storage unit (if I remember it was 20-30 minutes away) that allowed anonymity for a fee. They used fake names to rent it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Been going over and over this in my mind - as we all have. I think I even had a dream about this case or was somehow pondering it while asleep. At any rate, I thought I'd throw in my two cents. I have no info beyond what anyone else has - it's just my own theory of this crime and I have to say that for me it generally parallels the Summer Inman case. Same type of motive(s)... Same type of murderous conspiracy among at least three people... Planning involved ... Pre-establishment of alibi(s) ... Similar family dynamics... No sense conveyed whatsoever that certain people are the least bit bothered that a mother is dead. I can't escape this conclusion and no other motive makes sense to me. I stop short of outright accusation because this is mere speculation on my part and because I could be wrong. Apologies to all parties in advance if this theory is ultimately proven incorrect but I have to share.
This is the only case I follow. I am trying to stay focused for some odd reason. I never met MB. Never met any of these people. I've never been to Texas. Yet somehow this case and the horrible, cruel murder just haunts me to my core. I want justice for Missy, Peace for those who truly loved her, and Death for those who killed her.

Jethroe- is room 2 on your map Cubs corner? It would have a door at front of church and then one across from Holy Grounds?
this would be the first door we see SP open and go into and then come out?

thank you in advance.
My understanding is that they have probably changed things since the photos that show the name "Cub's Corner" - however the room is still physically there. It may be numbered differently. So on my map W3 is that room. W4 is the room in the hall (room 4). According to the Church bulletins that come out every week the infants and crawlers go to room 2 on Sundays. The older ones, up to age 3, end up in Room 4 (labelled W4 on my map). Because of the ages of the kids and my own expectation that from time to time one of the people working those nurseries might need assistance from the other I believe them to be internally connected. So, that is what should be in those rooms and things you should find in those rooms would be things that the people running them would need for taking care of kids that age and items to amuse those kids (toys and what not).

Regarding KC - from googling it looks like he works for or has worked for a company that sells industrial goods - including tactical vests, boots, breaching tools, etc... I apologize if this was mentioned before but I don't recall seeing in mentioned.

I found him on Linked in as well KC

The answers and details will probably turn out to be all things that we have either suspected, personally researched, etc., but have been barred from posting or discussing. I understand the purpose of TOS, for the legal protection of WS, so as frustrating as it is, it IS what it is. I appreciate all the thought and work that has gone into this case and expect that there will be a lot of "I KNEW its" when details are finally revealed in a trial (hopefully). There is NO GOOD reason for this not to be solved. I'm hoping that the delay is in refining evidence that will guarantee convictions. JMO

When you were talking to this woman did you remind her that MPD was looking for the driver of that vehicle to come forward and talk with them? If you did, what did they say?

When you were talking to this woman did you remind her that MPD was looking for the driver of that vehicle to come forward and talk with them? If you did, what did they say?

If the woman is who I think URTX is referring to, I believe that authorities have spoken with her. There was a discussion on Fox 4 facebook quite a while ago about her. Maybe not the same person URTX is talking about though, Dunno. JMO

Apart from those 2 really "weird" letters that MT wrote I haven't seen any outrage or grief from the B family, they are going along happy as can be, vacationing, being lighthearted and jovial, displaying photos of the grandchildren as if they don't have a care in the world, not normal.

If the woman is who I think URTX is referring to, I believe that authorities have spoken with her. There was a discussion on Fox 4 facebook quite a while ago about her. Maybe not the same person URTX is talking about though, Dunno. JMO
agreed

Apart from those 2 really "weird" letters that MT wrote I haven't seen any outrage or grief from the B family, they are going along happy as can be, vacationing, being lighthearted and jovial, displaying photos of the grandchildren as if they don't have a care in the world, not normal.
I agree. Its unseemly

Please don't stop trying to come up with a workable scenario of what transpired that dreadful morning. I think we are all so weary of no new info from LE that we pounce, for good or ill, on any theory presented.

As an owner of storage unit facilities, I should have thought of this possibility. As long as rent is paid, there would not be a reason for anyone other than the renter\SP to access the unit, giving a huge sense of security to the renter. SP's outfit could be stored for a long time with no trouble.

For LE, if they had reason to check, the facility owner would have security camera footage--in our case, we archive two weeks of video at a time. Then, depending on the software used for coded gate access to a facility, every code used to enter is recorded (meaning the owner can know who entered their facility, when they entered, and how long they stayed, if the code is needed to exit the gate), and those records can be kept indefinitely.

How a facility might share info with LE probably varies according to state statutes and industry regulations.
MPD said in a 4/18 presser that they collected video from all the local businesses. Busted, if SP went there, I would say...

Could you provide us with some backup information as to how you received this information??

TY

My understanding is that they have probably changed things since the photos that show the name "Cub's Corner" - however the room is still physically there. It may be numbered differently. So on my map W3 is that room. W4 is the room in the hall (room 4). According to the Church bulletins that come out every week the infants and crawlers go to room 2 on Sundays. The older ones, up to age 3, end up in Room 4 (labelled W4 on my map). Because of the ages of the kids and my own expectation that from time to time one of the people working those nurseries might need assistance from the other I believe them to be internally connected. So, that is what should be in those rooms and things you should find in those rooms would be things that the people running them would need for taking care of kids that age and items to amuse those kids (toys and what not).

thanks again Jethroe. I am one (if you read my posts - smile) that has a theory that 2 perps were at the church and that we do not see the second one. Interested in that room because it is close to front door where second perp could have entered. Since these rooms are (were) used for little ones they may also be connected to the bathrooms to which a second perp could have gone from front door to southwest corner near where MB entered and no cameras would have picked 2nd perp up. If only one perp this could also be a way for that person to get around as well. JMO crazy as it is.

Just a theory

MT is mastermind
arranges for BB to be out of town that particular week so that there were two possible days to commit crime. Monday morning or Wednesday morning as charter would be out those days. She arranged trip through vendor and this person unaware he was part of a plan. BB aware - as he stated "knowing what happened would send me over the edge" - he knew.

MT hires a hit man . Needs to make sure job is completed. MT is one walking halls. She wants to see for herself job is done.

Doesn't count on early arrival of 1st camper. (If they were still on property at that time)

gets in car - she pays Hitman and he drops her off to her car waiting nearby. She goes home. Starts getting ready as she knows there is a phone call she is about to get. What she didn't count on was campers calling BB. (Still don't know why campers would have his number ) And when BB calls to tell MT or vice versa they know there is something they messed up on. A Camper calling and blowing their Charter fishing story. BB was suppose to be already out on the water. "If it were a few minutes later they would not have been able to reach me." MT knew exactly where he was and how to reach him. It would have just taken longer to get home.

MT calls KS for cover. On way to be with MB thinks there is a car accident. Uh huh. Then KS gets phone call that it's not car accident. Uh oh - by the way camper would not have called BB and said hey we found MB on floor in church we think she had a car accident. Jig is up and now tMT/BB are scrambling. Get lots of people together to go be with girls. (If I am Grandma and knowing my grandchildren were alone that morning that's the first place I am going - to protect them and make sure they are ok - they didn't get over there for a while - how come - they had no idea they were ok - right?).I would have called my daughter to go be with MB since son was out of town.

BB checks license plate to make sure MS plates. He checks in starting on Friday. Never says anything about friend going with him or meeting him there or that a friend drove him home. If someone has this in an interview could you please share)
makes it home in exactly 8 hours. - says he had to rent a car that morning to a friend. Only one place opens at 7am in Biloxi.

MT writes letters for deflection. MT now wondering each day when LE is going to come knocking.

JMT (just my theory) as I believe this is connected to family .

ArkMimi had said (quoted in post 907) BB received MB's personal items back and had posted a photo on FB. I did read < here or somewhere> that BB had the wedding ring just days after the murder.

someone here had stated that SP didn't steal her wedding ring (when we were discussing the burglary scenario.).

No time for any touch or DNA tests in other words.

Just a theory

MT is mastermind
arranges for BB to be out of town that particular week so that there were two possible days to commit crime. Monday morning or Wednesday morning as charter would be out those days. She arranged trip through vendor and this person unaware he was part of a plan. BB aware - as he stated "knowing what happened would send me over the edge" - he knew.

MT hires a hit man . Needs to make sure job is completed. MT is one walking halls. She wants to see for herself job is done.

Doesn't count on early arrival of 1st camper. (If they were still on property at that time)

gets in car - she pays Hitman and he drops her off to her car waiting nearby or at home. (Altima)

This theory crossed my mind also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member