TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My dear", that's why I asked on here, and didn't treat it as fact. What's with the attitude with this site.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I know I want to post more but afraid of snarkies lol

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I know I want to post more but afraid of snarkies lol

Lol. I know. It can get argumentative. I get enough stress at work! Ha!

Whew, I am all caught up with catching up! I haven't posted in awhile but I have tried to keep up. I have greatly benefited from everyone's thoughts and ideas. I do have a POI in mind now. I am basing that on appearance and what I think is a motive. But, there are a couple of things that I just can't wrap my brain around. I still do not understand why TWO 911 calls came in at the same time (two 911 calls at 5:00 am listed on timeline posted by Midlothian Police Department on their FB page on 4/22) when MB was first found. Wouldn't one camper have known that the other camper was already on the phone with 911 and thus not bother to do the same? It doesn't make sense to me that two campers would call, each having different phones, and each talking to 911. And, I don't understand how SP escaped detection by a camera after the murder. I guess it doesn't matter as we know he/she did, but how... it just makes me wonder what actually occurred at the time of the murder and immediately afterward.
Yes, I've been puzzled about the two 911 calls as well! At least here in Finland you're asked not to hang up until the first responders are close, so why would someone else feel the need to call again?

The 911 calls haven't been released yet? So maybe you're on to something there...

(First post ever, back to lurk mode... You're all doing a fantastic job here!)

And I defer to the smart peeps on here! I just cannot let go of this case so many theories so little info from LE keeps me from doing other stuff like job hunting 😦

Respectfully, MB purse is listed as being inventoried on the SW for the truck. The purse was not seized from the truck, only the iPad and Planner were. And on the UPDATE part that is on the iPhone and iPad SW, stating the location of the iPHONE. 2 different SW. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks! I found the word "purse" (page 3). I also just learned that the Truck SW is not searchable - which is why my search for "purse" found nothing (as well as words like vehicle, officer, etc.). Great. (rolleyes). LOL Now I can try to remember that, along with everything else....

I'd like to know if the local citizens are content with the status of the investigation. It appears stalled and likely to go cold from my perspective.

Who knows- I haven't seen any locals blog about it? Maybe just discuss it amongst themselves?

There are locals who have posted at this forum (not a blog) in the past which is why I asked for their opinions.

There are locals who have posted at this forum (not a blog) in the past which is why I asked for their opinions.

I understand but I haven't heard from them in a while either.

RBBM. Just because you have a SW, does not mean that that everything went as suppose to.

That is true. As I mentioned previously, the SW has to also be executed properly, and the protection for LE's results does not ensue if the warrant is not properly executed. The biggest issue on that end of things comes from the product of the search being different than what was requested to be searched for in the SW. For example, in the case you cited, LE completely failed to state in the SW what it was they were searching for, so when they got to court, what they found was considered inadmissible, as it didn't (and couldn't) match the request granted by the SW. Within the SW, LE has to say what they are searching for, rather than just a generic "Here's the crime, for this reason we think ArMi was somehow involved or has some evidence, and we want to search her house and car for whatever we can find that might link her to this crime or some other crime she's been doing."

The "probable cause" for a SW must be stated as well, of course. But as long as LE does provide this in some form shape or fashion (such as specifying what crime, and what general basis they have for thinking that this item they want to search for is or might be pertinent to that criminal offense and the application of justice), they are given wide latitude (with deference to their experience in investigating crime), and once they get the SW, a "good faith" principle applies that defers to them in regards to that probable cause statement. To be clear, the probable cause itself CAN be called into question later, but the important thing to understand is that evidence gleaned by the search (if properly executed) will almost always (in law, we never say "always") still be allowed (even if the probable cause is later considered to be inadequate) based on that good faith principle that they did get permission and they offered and received approval based on what they believed to be a valid probable cause that made this a "reasonable" thing to search for and expect to find.

Post away! I took a ration over the weekend,(mostly because I can't wrap my head around some arcane rules) but it got the conversation rolling and that is great! The thing to remember is we are all going batshlaat crazy waiting for something to break in this case and we get a bit excited. I know I want to hear ideas. It helps me see things more clearly.

I am a local. Everyone that I talk to would like a status but at the same time we know the Police Dept is working hard to solve the case and can't let the cat out of the bag so to speak. We trust that they will solve
MBs murder as they are invested in this community and don't want a murderer walking among us anymore than we do.

I am a local. Everyone that I talk to would like a status but at the same time we know the Police Dept is working hard to solve the case and can't let the cat out of the bag so to speak. We trust that they will solve
MBs murder as they are invested in this community and don't want a murderer walking among us anymore than we do.
Yes! TIL Midlothian had a nudist colony! Oh my! Never saw that one coming.

Yes! TIL Midlothian had a nudist colony! Oh my! Never saw that one coming.

I went by that place today. They had the gates open and the house looks beautiful. The Firefly Wedding Venue sign is out front. Glad they are doing something with this place.

I see the opposite of a dance background. If we are talking about ballet, ballerinas have some of the best posture you will ever see, even long after they have quit dancing. What I notice about the gait is the angle of each foot differs. They are often at a 90 degree angle to each other. The left foot often points straight ahead or at a slight outward angle (normal) while the right foot has an exaggerated turn out to the outside.

I agree..

was just making a joke about myself. Nothing meant there. :)

sorry to anyone I offended by saying I check the thread info. Sometimes I just see who's on if nothing is going on and sometimes I see ones I have never seen posts here. I like to posts my thoughts as well so that great conversations can be started and hopefully we can contribute by unearthing clues.
No sorry necessary. You are not alone in noticing such.

*IMHO only* In MB and AT you have two very ambitious, outgoing, personable people. Often in life, (being an older person) I have seen people like this unfairly whispered about for all kinds of reasons. Some people are jealous of their personalities, I think. Some are mean spirited. Some just love to make crap up in an adult stye make believe. I think MB and AT were friends because they were so similar and some people just can't understand that men and women CAN be friends.

I believe it is misguided to start calling people “mean” and “jealous” if they retain CT on their personal suspect list.

In football they teach you to follow the quarterback’s eyes; because that is the directionthe football will generally go to. And in a situation like this, where there is little information (LE is holding it pretty tight), the mantra has to be “follow LE’s eyes”

I suspect LE would love to search dozens of people, based on all their initial reading and analysis of MB’s texts, e-mails, phone records and interviews with locals who knew MB, as well as reliable tips. But they had to limit them to what a judge would reasonably allow. They chose 9 total they said they needed. CT is on there. A spouse of her co-worker? By itself, that would be odd.

The nextthing you know, black cars were confiscating all AT’s/CT’s garbage (I wasfollowing on AT’s FB as he posted about that.)

And then they conducted questioning. She stayed on the list. And they brought her back again for another longer round of questioning.

While every other major POI (BB, RB/VB) was posting their alibi, it was silent in the AT/CTcamp. Per locals, LE hung out at AT’s CG camps,creating a presence.

Then a national professional reporter from Midlothian goes on WebSleuth radio tells the national audience an arrest is forth coming. When asked who? We were all kind of shocked she answered the question but she said her information points to CT.

Then you check down the list:
-Light skinned
-5’8 – about what WS’s bestmathematicians put SP at
-Intelligent and calculated
-An injured leg. There shows up a picture in FB wearing a bright pink cast on her leg. And in many pictures, you will see her not plant that leg all the way down.

Now I hope this is all a terrible coincidence and she is completely exonerated.

Arguments that might vindicate her:
1. She does not appear to be the shape of SP. I agree with that. Now SP is wearing thick cover(you can’t even tell what gender they are). But it does look like a differently proportioned individual.
2. How would she have opportunity to go out and do this unnoticed in that time frame. Yes. That is a very valid point. LE is going to have to nail that down.

Arguments that do not hold water.
1. A young husband/father wouldn’t be so stupid as to go out on his wife and children. Turn on the Tube tonight and there will probably be an entire TV showbased just on men doing just that.
2. AJ and MB hadonly known each other for 5 weeks so they couldn’t have been in a relationship. How many couples do you know that got married
within 5 weeks of meeting their spouse? Most people can name someone.

Not mean orjealous. Just following the data,following LE’s eyes and coming up with JMHO candidate #1A.
I’ve got the B clan at #1B. I’ve read many of the arguments here as well. Some very convincing. Some describing everyday life of any one of us. One thing that confuses me is the “shotgun” approach of several Sleuthers in this camp. Essentially, it’s some one in the B clan. Not sure, who or how many, but it’s them. I agree there are some viable candidates there as well. But, generally, in real life, it’s not 5 or 6 family members all ganging up on one person (to the point of killing them). See if we can’t pinpoint the most viablescenario and vet it.
But again. I know nothing. I’m 50/50 SP is male or female, I’m 50/50 there were accomplices, and 50/50 a weapon was present. I know nothing; and that makes this a mystery. Let’s solve it forMissy.

I believe itis misguided to start calling people “mean” and “jealous” if they retain CT ontheir personal suspect list.
In footballthey teach you to follow the quarterback’s eyes; because that is the directionthe football will generally go to. Andin a situation like this, where there is little information (LE is holding itpretty tight), the mantra has to be “follow LE’s eyes”
I suspect LEwould love to search dozens of people, based on all their initial reading andanalysis of MB’s texts, e-mails, phone records and interviews with locals whoknew MB, as well as reliable tips. But theyhad to limit them to what a judge would reasonably allow. They chose 9 total they said they needed. CT is on there. A spouse of her co-worker? By itself, that would be odd.
The nextthing you know, black cars were confiscating all AT’s/CT’s garbage (I wasfollowing on AT’s FB as he posted about that.)
And thenthey conducted questioning. She stayedon the list. And they brought her backagain for another longer round of questioning.
While everyother major POI (BB, RB/VB) was posting their alibi, it was silent in the AT/CTcamp. Per locals, LE hung out at AT’s CG camps,creating a presence.
Then anational professional reporter from Midlothian goes on WebSleuth radio tellsthe national audience an arrest is forth coming. When asked who? We were all kind of shocked she answered the questionbut she said her information points to CT.
Then you check down the list:
-Light skinned
-5’8 – about what WS’s bestmathematicians put SP at
-Intelligent and calculated
-An injured leg. There shows up a picture in FB wearing abright pink cast on her leg. And in manypictures, you will see her not plant that leg all the way down.

Now I hope this is all a terriblecoincidence and she is completely exonerated.

Arguments that might vindicate her:
1. She does notappear to be the shape of SP. I agreewith that. Now SP is wearing thick cover(you can’t even tell what gender they are). But it does look like a differently proportioned individual.
2. How would shehave opportunity to go out and do this unnoticed in that time frame. Yes. That is a very valid point. LE isgoing to have to nail that down.

Arguments that do not hold water.
1. A young husband/father wouldn’t be so stupidas to go out on his wife and children. Turn on the Tube tonight and there will probably be an entire TV showbased just on men doing that.
2. AJ and MB hadonly known each other for 5 weeks so they couldn’t have been in a relationship. How many couples do you know that got married
within 5 weeks of meeting theirspouse? Most people can name someone.

Not mean orjealous. Just following the data,following LE’s eyes and coming up with JMHO candidate #1A.
I’ve got theB clan at #1B. I’ve read many of thearguments here as well. Some veryconvincing. Some describing everydaylife of any one of uf. One thing thatconfuses me is the “shotgun” approach of several Sleuthers in this camp. Essentially, it’s someone in the B clan. Not sure, who or how many, but it’sthem. I agree there are some viablecandidates there as well. But, generally, in real life, it’s not 5 or 6family members all ganging up on one person (to the point of killing them). See if we can’t pinpoint the most viablescenario and vet it.
But again. I know nothing. I’m 50/50 SP ismale or female, I’m 50/50 there were accomplices, and 50/50 a weapon waspresent. I know nothing; and that makesthis a mystery. Let’s solve it forMissy.
Not talking about anyone here being mean or jealous! I was suggesting that perhaps (IMHO only) that is how the affair rumors started. You have quoted me out of context. I was replying to Tea Time, whose quote you chose to omit. In essence I was agreeing, that there is no hard evidence that there was an affair between them and that rumor and innuendo was the name of the game for small minds. Nothing more than that. I personally had CT on my list for a long time and haven't completely discounted the possibility yet. But I don't believe MB and AT ever had an affair.

Ive gone back to the beginning and re- reading posts from the get go. Its a great refresher after this many threads and no new news.
One thing I haven't found is,, how did BB get to the airport early that morning? Does anyone recall?

I am a local and I did comment on this over the weekend. Maybe it was on the previous thread. Two LE members confidentially told me that they felt like MPD wasn't letting outside resources help them in the most capable manner. Neither really knew why. ???? They don't know each other and work for two separate agencies. Back to my theory. My one friend said s(he thought the perp had been hanging out--attending church--casing the church for a while. S(he thought the perp is still probably showing up there and that it would be important to go to church there for a while and people watch. I thought that was very interesting!!

I am a local and I did comment on this over the weekend. Maybe it was on the previous thread. Two LE members confidentially told me that they felt like MPD wasn't letting outside resources help them in the most capable manner. Neither really knew why. ???? They don't know each other and work for two separate agencies. Back to my theory. My one friend said s(he thought the perp had been hanging out--attending church--casing the church for a while. S(he thought the perp is still probably showing up there and that it would be important to go to church there for a while and people watch. I thought that was very interesting!!
Maybe thats why LE showed up to a couple of AT's classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc