TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions:
Was she in Austin the week before the murder?
Does she have a family member that lives in Austin?
Has anyone done a comparative analysis of the family members' gate, body types, and sizes vs the perp video?
Was the weapon actually a rock/mining tool?
Does she have a family member that owns a rock/cement construction company?

Looks like the company BB works for, Tucker Oil and Gas, makes specialty tools for pipelines. I really doubt the weapon is a specialty tool though. Looks like a normal ball peen hammer to me.

Here's something else to research. Besides the CG business MB was active in the Thrive nutrition business. At the Dateline NBC FB page, if you click on MB picture you go to the story regarding her murder. Read the comments. One person mentions that MB was the third person in that group to die recently. Because Thrive is multi level marketing you have a lot of competition there also. Money could be a motive too. Especially if MB was moving in on someone's "territory." MB would be the perfect person to sell Thrive. With her great body, etc. I bet people would be more then willing to do what she was doing to look that good.
JMO
Here's the link to the Dateline NBC FB page. https://www.facebook.com/datelinenbc/?fref=photo

Looks like the comment is no longer there. Interesting.

the perp may not have set off any cameras in the car park because he travelled in on foot

judging by the amount of planning that would be my guess.

He thought about EVERYTHING pretty much except for one thing - ironically the thing that convinced me all along he was Old - he's obviously never seen himself on camera before.

Ive seen myself on camera twice only because I am 50 and us old ducks haven't been caught on film at all because we don't go about filming ourselves like the young do

the first time I ever saw myself on video I was STUNNED by how much I use my hands. If my mouth was going my hands were flapping about. it was a True Surprise

Whats the bet this guy is old, too old to have ever Selfied himself, and is watching himself on footage with his heart in his throat

hes just seen his own waving hands, so to speak, and realized how Distinctive Body Language is possibly for the first time in his life

he may be an egotist (planning) and didn't realise how hed look on cam; like me with my waving hands.

He obviously knew the cameras were there, or LIKELY to be there

this implies hes either been at the church before staking it out (and shouldbe on cam undisguised) or he knew Missy very well.

What of the FIL bloody t shirt thing? Does FIL have a limp?

Questions:
Has anyone done a comparative analysis of the family members' gate, body types, and sizes vs the perp video?
She and other local trainers were in Austin , seemingly for a membership drive push/competition. It was all over my news feed that weekend w the CG trainers I'm friends with.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Questions:

I'll try to answer your questions:

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) ?
4) ?
5) Yes

IMHO

Are we sure that's the church parking lot& not some random web-generated shot? Why is nobody else using that image if it's real? Would be very interesting if it is real!

Sorry if this has been discussed but I have been thinking a lot about the pouring rain. The gear and the person wearing it do not appear to be soaking wet when they are on camera. The gear is not dripping. So that means they either parked near the church and went in quickly, or they donned the gear after entering the church, which means they lugged it in and had other clothing to escape in.

The rain also probably means that the perp could not have hiked in very far, and would have needed a 4-wheel drive to leave any method other than the church driveway. I know areas of Texas were getting flooded. Was there so much rain in this area as to make escape through the back dirt roads impassible even with a 4-wheel drive?

Sorry if this has been discussed but I have been thinking a lot about the pouring rain. The gear and the person wearing it do not appear to be soaking wet when they are on camera. The gear is not dripping. So that means they either parked near the church and went in quickly, or they donned the gear after entering the church, which means they lugged it in and had other clothing to escape in.

The rain also probably means that the perp could not have hiked in very far, and would have needed a 4-wheel drive to leave any method other than the church driveway. I know areas of Texas were getting flooded. Was there so much rain in this area as to make escape through the back dirt roads impassible even with a 4-wheel drive?

Great observation

Welcome to WS :)

I don't get why nobody's talking about the radio interview, did nothing new come of it?

I feel like I'm falling behind with this case....

I didn’t hear anything new in it. But I did hear a lot of inaccuracies in it.

It's possible. We have gotten A LOT of rain. My yard is a swamp and has been for two weeks. I imagine a 4WD vehicle could manage but it's very wet. My house is probably 40-50m away but it's definitely been wet in DFW lately.

rain = possible foot prints

if he did come and go on foot and cross some soft dirt at some point...and only if it didn't rain straight after I suppose...

The newspaper owner said the vehicle footage of Missy's vehicle came from the gun store nearby

I would take that with a grain of salt. He also had no clue of the location of the gun store. I’m not sure what gun store he was talking about, but I’m pretty sure there is no gun store near the church. As a matter of fact there is absolutely nothing near the church, except one house.

Parking Lot Photo

Time stamped

The time stamp is added by the news org. It is typed in, you can see it being added. Also it is too light out for 5:00 AM, they said it was real dark at that time.

Also it was raining and that shot does not look like the parking lot is real wet.

At 5am, there would have been several cars parked as that is when the class was to start

The weather report was posted a while back in the beginning threads. It was raining HARD (thunder even) at the beginning of the break in and then by 5:00 was clearing up or a light mist. Hopefully a local (I think JHarlin posted it) can share the information again. TIA

Looks like the company BB works for, Tucker Oil and Gas, makes specialty tools for pipelines. I really doubt the weapon is a specialty tool though. Looks like a normal ball peen hammer to me.

I think the comment may have been targeted at another individual which I wont indicate but you can figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly