TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what is SS talking about with regards to military cut beard? Also, someone mentioned a twitter picture of a perp with close together eyes yesterday? What are the details of that? And the rumor that there were two other thrive distributors that have recently died, who were they, how did they die and where were they located?
There are people on Twitter sharing the close up picture of the perp's eyes. VERY narrow set, dark and beady. Takes me back to thinking woman, honestly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would take that with a grain of salt. He also had no clue of the location of the gun store. I’m not sure what gun store he was talking about, but I’m pretty sure there is no gun store near the church. As a matter of fact there is absolutely nothing near the church, except one house.

Here is the Google map of the area. SWFA is close by. IMO. It disturbs me when peoples "facts" aren't backed up. https://www.google.com/maps/@32.4466847,-96.9262659,16z

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...of-mom-in-church-murder-had-bloody-shirt.html

"I wanted to make sure we put this fire out. This is such a non-issue. We wanted to address it fast," Brandon Bevers said.

Randy Bevers says he didn't think twice about taking a bloodstained shirt to the same dry cleaner his daughter-in-law once used.

"Only a person trying to hide something, would have tried to hide something like that," he said

I've said the same thing. I don't think I would have called 911 but I would have thought it strange that her dome light was on with NO activity in 25 minutes...but I guess it would depend on which direction he/she parked (looking towards MB's truck or away) and how hard it was raining. I would think pouring rain, you would park as close to awning as possible but then again, I've been known to get somewhere early and park in back of a lot and pull closer when it was closer to time. I also wouldn't have been there 25 minutes early, lolol. In the evening yes, AM, I would have slept as late as possible :)

The first arrived camper would probably be friends of Missy and probably arrives early at all the classes.

You would think they would help set up or chit chat until the others came. But the storm may have dampered their spirit and they just decided to waist time in the car.

But I'm sure other campers would know if this camper always came early. Now for possible alibi sake. I would think if the perp did come back. They wouldn't want to be the first one on the scene. Jmo.

Plus it seems like the killer is trying to set up hubby for a possible hired hit job while hubby may truly be innocent. Jmo

For me the most interesting revelation is when Tricia asked Mr. Brooks if LE had finally confirmed the 'fishing trip' alibi put forth by Brandon Bevers.

The answer was, as far as he knows, they have not, which of course doesn't mean the alibi is not legit,

More questionable information. I think it is pretty well documented where he was at the time. I don’t think the police need to confirm it.

Ok, what is SS talking about with regards to military cut beard? Also, someone mentioned a twitter picture of a perp with close together eyes yesterday? What are the details of that? And the rumor that there were two other thrive distributors that have recently died, who were they, how did they die and where were they located?

A person on twitter filtered a still of the footage to try and make the face of the perp more visible. IMO - looked at it and I couldn't really make out anything at all. But others were able to see the eyes/part of the face from it.

To be clear - I'm referring to the picture you're asking about, not the beard question.

Has there been ANY new news today? It seems like all has been silent in the media the past 48 hours.

A person on twitter filtered a still of the footage to try and make the face of the perp more visible. IMO - looked at it and I couldn't really make out anything at all. But others were able to see the eyes/part of the face from it.

To be clear - I'm referring to the picture you're asking about, not the beard question.

I saw it and found it very interesting indeed. I'm just not sure it's 100% legit - has anyone here tried to find out which part of the footage the person lifted it from?

I do take it with a grain of salt - why I was calling out the source being the media - but there is a gun store nearby called SWFA that as the crow flies shows about 1800 feet from their parking lot facing the church to around where Missy was. If that was it, they'd only have a few pixels, which would probably tell them little more than binary information as to the entry/exit of vehicles rather than the types of vehicles driven let alone the plates.

OK thanks. I hadn’t noticed that place before on Google Maps. It does look like it would have a line of sight to the church.

I'm trying to work out how the perp got off the property without being seen. They were not comfortable wearing that gear, but I doubt they would be too much more comfortable lugging it in a bag. They may have parked at the end of the church parking lot, but that means they essentially hiked to the church with all that gear and weapons/tools. Also, they needed to leave the area without being seen by arriving campers. From the aerial shots of the church, you can see dirt roads off the back of the parking lot but I am not sure if there is fencing or how passable those dirt roads were during the storms. Especially if this was a woman, escape without being seen would have been difficult IMO.

I wonder if any dogs were brought in to sniff the tools and bark at someone on the scene. But imo. The police didn't look at the video until after they took quick statements and let people leave the lot. Jmo.

Parking Lot Photo

Time stamped

Sparky, I'm sure someone else said this by now, but the people that made the video put that 5:00 in there I think. Am I missing something else?

Has there been ANY new news today? It seems like all has been silent in the media the past 48 hours.

I haven't found anything. There's not even anything new or interesting today on the Midlothian PD's Facebook page.

Depending on the type of camera, it could view the images lighter . My outdoor security camera at home records images like it was daytime even though it captured it at night.

Does your camera also remove wet pavement on a parking lot after it rains.

I think many of the images they used in this video was to play out the commentary. Like someone said earlier, the broken glass on the floor does not like from the church. Also how did they get a picture of the broken glass when no-one else has it. And for the parking lot picture, the police were called around 5:00 AM. So who climbed up to take a picture of the lot right while 911 is being called.

Is there any way that when we see the perp limping/touching the wall, that it is AFTER he has attacked Missy? Could it be that he's leaving, hurt, and trying to make sure the coast is clear to leave? I didn't go back to see if there were time stamps.

Sparky, I'm sure someone else said this by now, by the people that made the video put that 5:00 in there I think. Am I missing something else?

under the time there is a long red line......you can see a faint image of a car but its too blurry to make it out.......

I saw it and found it very interesting indeed. I'm just not sure it's 100% legit - has anyone here tried to find out which part of the footage the person lifted it from?

I think I might know. Let me try to take a still. One sec.

Agree. The perp had beadie black eyes that were close together in the picture. But please let's remember.

When you crop and blow up a image to a certain vertical size. It will automatically crunch features in to seem more narrow.

So it could be the editing of the light and pic size that gives the perps this look of the eyes.

But imo. The picture will definitely help narrow down the perp by the closeness of the eyes. Jmo

At the 46 second mark you can clearly see the light is coming from the head/helmet area. He/she is not carrying a flashlight. The light that is reflecting on the wall is at the same height as the light on the head. I can also see the light on his/her head as they walk down the hall.View attachment 93256

The object in the right hand is the object used to break the windows etc. which you can clearly see around the 43 second mark.

Yes, that is the split-second frame in which I clearly saw the headlight. He'd stepped into the alcove.

Thanks for posting the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member