TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I missed at least 2 new members posting just in the last few pages. Can't look away for a minute on this fast-moving thread. :)

Welcome to all the newbies!

:welcome3:

So, in your opinion, is the perp potentially a camper?

Imo. Every car on the scene should have been searched by dogs and LE before allowing anyone to leave.

Now if anyone refused. Then they would get bumped up to the top. Jmo.

Unless this was an expensive shirt, I can't see anybody taking a shirt with blood from a dog on it to a cleaners, I would just throw it out!

Is there any way that when we see the perp limping/touching the wall, that it is AFTER he has attacked Missy? Could it be that he's leaving, hurt, and trying to make sure the coast is clear to leave? I didn't go back to see if there were time stamps.

I believe that video was taken about 20 minutes before MB arrived. The police have not released the video from the time of the attack.

I don't have Twitter can I still google it and see the pic or do I have to get a Twitter account? If we can post it please someone help by posting it. I have a million pics on my phone and not enough storage to download another app. Yes I'm one of those peeps that never get their phone pics developed. ��

I saw it.I don't have an account.Scroll down a bit though.

Hello, first time posting. I've been reading for a couple days and decided to join.

In my opinion I believe the perp is male. I'm thinking he is more middle age. Perhaps between 45-55. I do think Missy was targeted. If he was there to rob the church I believe he would have made it quick and not have worn all the gear. I also believe he hadn't been in the church prior to that morning just because he looks confused with the dutch doors. Looks like he didn't think it would they open like that. and lastly I feel like this person is just a casual acquaintance of the family. Why target Missy I'm not sure but this is just my thinking for right now. I'm guessing it will change by tomorrow.

Imo. Every car on the scene should have been searched by dogs and LE before allowing anyone to leave.

Does the Midlothian PD have dogs? I thought early on in this case, one of the locals said they don't. But I may be wrong. I know the ATF brought their dog "Titan" to the church later for other search purposes, but I hadn't heard about any dogs at the initial scene.

I agree that the first LE to arrive should have contained the overall scene, though, and that would include temporarily detaining people to question them and get initial witness statements. I hope all of that was done.

and this

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

re avi: my cat at the time would twist away if i tried to kiss her. shes passed now so i should change it i suppose especially if it is upsetting to some.

Just popped on after seeing uber creepy video of perp. looks especially like a female, possibly a pregnant one- in this opening screenshot, imo
Also looks like someone trying to keep their balance, pregnant, or heavy teen?
Is the foot really that turned out? Is it an affectation for the cctv cameras? a former dancer, a gymnast?
Stage riggers might wear a headlamp too.
imo, speculation.

This screenshot in link ( start of video) perp looks especially female, or effeminate male.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cameras-outside-texas-church-not-working-on-day-of-terri-bevers-murder/

I think the existence of heavy rain eliminates some of the ideas people have thrown out. It certainly places additional limitations on whether the perp was wearing the gear when they walked into the church and how they got there and left.

Not sure but if it's the picture I've heard rumors about for several days, it's been said it's photoshopped. And mods have already said NO.

I'd find it hard to believe that someone on Twitter had a distinct photo of the perp that LE were NOT circulating. Leads me to believe LE puts little credence in it.

In other words, what LE is circulating (height and gait) is what they deem most helpful. If they had something more specific, (like a face) I'm of the opinion they'd be circulating it. JMO and all that. :)

Great. Thanks. I didn't know that the mods have already stop that movement for the posting of that pic.

Ok. Thank you.

[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]

I found this.

Says it all imo...

Sapphire, respectfully...we spent almost 30 pages discussing this very event, with every article and Tweet possibly found
concerning it. If you are interested, see Thread 4, pages 60 to 90 (roughly) and you will see the discussion in excruciating detail.

Not trying to dis your post, (please don't take it that way), but it really helps to see what has been posted previously so posters don't go in circles rehashing the same thing in each new thread. :eek:

Anyone see the update scroll at the top of WS?

"TX Murder--Police tight lipped on Bevers Murder but WS Members are Sleuthing Hard"

Geez, isn't that the truth!? Whew!! So why aren't we getting anywhere in here? :gaah: I mean, I guess we are all getting along okay despite the fact that we disagree with everyone here on at least one point involving this case. I guess that's something successful? Especially given the tiny bit of information we've had for days and days and days....

Good gravy y'all! We need LE to give us something!!! :please: At this point, I'd take a short little press release so that we could at least dissect and find meaning in every word they used. Seriously, I'll take whatever I can get right now!

But, and I mean this respectfully (honest to God!), if I hear one more dang word about dog fights & bloody shirts, I'm gonna lose my freaking mind!! :bang:

I don't know, I almost see a woman in the twitter feed from #MissyBevers closeup
I viewed it a week ago. Then saw a pick of Dana Patrick in her car helmet.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Just popped on after seeing uber creepy video of perp. looks especially like a female, possibly a pregnant one- in this opening screenshot, imo
Also looks like someone trying to keep their balance, pregnant, or heavy teen?
Is the foot really that turned out? Is it an affectation for the cctv cameras? a former dancer, a gymnast?
Stage riggers might wear a headlamp too.
imo, speculation.

This screenshot in link ( start of video) perp looks especially female, or effeminate male.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cameras-outside-texas-church-not-working-on-day-of-terri-bevers-murder/

Yes I agree this looks like a woman especially from the way the perp walks. Looks to me like an overweight woman.

I know this kind of thing just makes people even more curious, but honestly the "Twitter photo" might as well be an ink blot with all the processing that was done to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly