TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, first time posting. I've been reading for a couple days and decided to join.

In my opinion I believe the perp is male. I'm thinking he is more middle age. Perhaps between 45-55. I do think Missy was targeted. If he was there to rob the church I believe he would have made it quick and not have worn all the gear. I also believe he hadn't been in the church prior to that night just because he looks confused with the dutch doors. Looks like he didn't think it would they open like that. and lastly I feel like this person is just a casual acquaintance of the family. Why target Missy I'm not sure but this is just my thinking for right now. I'm guessing it will change by tomorrow.

Welcome to Websleuths boojudeboo. Glad your here.
:welcome: :welcome6: :welcome:

Hello, first time posting. I've been reading for a couple days and decided to join.

In my opinion I believe the perp is male. I'm thinking he is more middle age. Perhaps between 45-55. I do think Missy was targeted. If he was there to rob the church I believe he would have made it quick and not have worn all the gear. I also believe he hadn't been in the church prior to that night just because he looks confused with the dutch doors. Looks like he didn't think it would they open like that. and lastly I feel like this person is just a casual acquaintance of the family. Why target Missy I'm not sure but this is just my thinking for right now. I'm guessing it will change by tomorrow.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

If you're talking about the Twitter pic we can't post it here. It was posted and removed because we don't know who the Twitterer (lol) is or if the pic he made is actually real and not photo shopped.

I wonder if we blowup a still shot ourselves; will that be allowed. So if we can find the footage of perp looking into the camera and still frame it and blow it up. Would that be okay?

Sapphire, respectfully...we spent almost 30 pages discussing this very event, with every article and Tweet possibly found
concerning it. If you are interested, see Thread 4, pages 60 to 90 (roughly) and you will see the discussion in excruciating detail.

Not trying to dis your post, (please don't take it that way), but it really helps to see what has been posted previously so posters don't go in circles rehashing the same thing in each new thread. :eek:

yo Po

i come in here and say somethn about beards and NO ONE knew what i was talking about

so respectfully, i was answering the Question of other current posters who haven't read all 900 pages.

apparently theres a few of us who Missed Thread 4 pages 60-90. Sorry about that.

Is it me, or does the suspect not look as fat as some think in this screencap. It looks, to me, like it's just the gear that makes them appear heftier.

attachment.php

Also, it's been stated that there appeared to be a struggle (http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html). I'm thinking that the suspect may show signs of injury or scratches at least and it appears the FIL does not in the videos.

Attachments

• suspect.JPG
    suspect.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 300
I wonder if we blowup a still shot ourselves; will that be allowed. So if we can find the footage of perp looking into the camera and still frame it and blow it up. Would that be okay?

I would think yes, since other posters have blown up other still shots from the video (of tools and such). Maybe PM a mod to check?

Anyone see the update scroll at the top of WS?

"TX Murder--Police tight lipped on Bevers Murder but WS Members are Sleuthing Hard"

Geez, isn't that the truth!? Whew!! So why aren't we getting anywhere in here? :gaah: I mean, I guess we are all getting along okay despite the fact that we disagree with everyone here on at least one point involving this case. I guess that's something successful? Especially given the tiny bit of information we've had for days and days and days....

Good gravy y'all! We need LE to give us something!!! :please: At this point, I'd take a short little press release so that we could at least dissect and find meaning in every word they used. Seriously, I'll take whatever I can get right now!

But, and I mean this respectfully (honest to God!), if I hear one more dang word about dog fights & bloody shirts, I'm gonna lose my freaking mind!! :bang:

We don't need new press releases. We have many finding old clips claiming something new about them. Too bad we couldn't have a WIKI stating the latest. For example, the husband now believes she was targeted. At first he thought it was an interrupted robbery. Then we spend many comments disputing the finds as old or incorrect.

The only latest I got from today was the gun shop down the road showed when Missy arrived and possible still of photo of where the eyes may have been seen. Also I now believe from another still that there was a head light on the perp.

re avi: my cat at the time would twist away if i tried to kiss her. shes passed now so i should change it i suppose especially if it is upsetting to some.
No its NOT upsetting. I just thought it might have hidden meaning. My cats love my affection which is amazing because before moving here I didn't like cats! I get loopey, better give myself TO. &&& I saw the questions about your reference to the beard. You're all right.

Sorry if this has been discussed but I have been thinking a lot about the pouring rain. The gear and the person wearing it do not appear to be soaking wet when they are on camera. The gear is not dripping. So that means they either parked near the church and went in quickly, or they donned the gear after entering the church, which means they lugged it in and had other clothing to escape in.

The rain also probably means that the perp could not have hiked in very far, and would have needed a 4-wheel drive to leave any method other than the church driveway. I know

areas of Texas were getting flooded. Was there so much rain in this area as to make escape through the back dirt roads impassible even with a 4-wheel drive?

good thinking!

I think the existence of heavy rain eliminates some of the ideas people have thrown out. It certainly places additional limitations on whether the perp was wearing the gear when they walked into the church and how they got there and left.

But the tools that were left behind with the perps scent on them if they were tools from their home would be a scent that would be in the car or trunk.

So the dogs could have helped sniffing inside people's cars and not necessarily to track the car down. Jmo.

No its NOT upsetting. I just thought it might have hidden meaning. My cats love my affection which is amazing because before moving here I didn't like cats! I get loopey, better give myself TO.

(I have one kitty who likes kisses--and she is unwell right now and going to vet in the morning, good vibes welcomed--and one who does the backflip.)

The dirt road was part of an old trail that ran along side the creek. Since the land was developed, it looks like that trail has been cut off. IF it is still passible it would just lead to other properties behind the church. Even if it is passible, it looks like it would be difficult to navigate in the daytime, let alone at night in the rain.

It depends on how outdoorsy you are, like for me I was raised in the outdoors and it looks like nothing to me (other than watching out for rattlers, but nothing as far as exhausting myself is concerned). If I'm reading the aerial map right, it looks like a place I'd take my metal detector around the abandoned structures and what appears to be capped wells, depending on how old they are as I'd probably have a blast exploring the old structures there. I'm also someone who has made my own trails having to fight every step of the way to push through thick brush while at the same time I'd be a lightweight others as far as what I could do in rugged terrain, which our perp could do rock climbing (one of the speculations for instrument used is that it was for rock climbing) and rock climbers could clean my clock.

Is it me, or does the suspect not look as fat as some think in this screencap. It looks, to me, like it's just the gear that makes them appear heftier.

attachment.php

Also, it's been stated that there appeared to be a struggle (http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html). I'm thinking that the suspect may show signs of injury or scratches at least and it appears the FIL does not in the videos.
I saw that and thought the same thing! I just didn't know how to screen grab it. Thanks! To me they look like they have on ill fitting body armor that is bulging out at times.

I know this kind of thing just makes people even more curious, but honestly the "Twitter photo" might as well be an ink blot with all the processing that was done to it.

The photo was on Facebook as well. So twitter has nothing to do with someone that reposted the photo.

Maybe the person who made the photo should mention what still frame they took and the editing tools for pixels that they used to bring out the most of the picture. Jmo.

attachment.php

In the last frame, it looks like a young guy. jmo Some of the overweight look might be padding, and also the angle of the video camera too. jmo

I'm not a mod (or a chemist) but I would think so. If "we" do the work, we should be able to post it. Too bad I don't have my good software on this computer.

I would think if it were on the MSM already released mods would have no problem (it's been done before with the tool research up thread). But I'm not a mod... Why not PM a mod if you're not sure? :)

We don't need new press releases. We have many finding old clips claiming something new about them. Too bad we couldn't have a WIKI stating the latest. For example, the husband now believes she was targeted. At first he thought it was an interrupted robbery. Then we spend many comments disputing the finds as old or incorrect.

The only latest I got from today was the gun shop down the road showed when Missy arrived and possible still of photo of where the eyes may have been seen. Also I now believe from another still that there was a head light on the perp.

I totally agree with ya! That's the only difficult part of being on a case with 5 threads that moves as fast as this one does. It's hard to get everyone on the same page, not with theory opinions, but with all of the updated information! If you leave to take care of something in real life, you're totally screwed because then you are the one behind! :facepalm:

I disagree with you on not needing a new press release from LE though. I'd LOVE to have one right about now....especially one that is a released update on an arrest for murder.

In my opinion I believe the perp is male. I'm thinking he is more middle age. Perhaps between 45-55. I do think Missy was targeted. If he was there to rob the church I believe he would have made it quick and not have worn all the gear. I also believe he hadn't been in the church prior to that morning just because he looks confused with the dutch doors. Looks like he didn't think it would they open like that. and lastly I feel like this person is just a casual acquaintance of the family. Why target Missy I'm not sure but this is just my thinking for right now. I'm guessing it will change by tomorrow.
The helmet appears to direct the eyes straight ahead with no ability to see up or down. (Like a race car driver helmet.) I wonder if that's why the perp didn't notice the Dutch doors and it surprised him/her.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

In the last frame, it looks like a young guy. jmo Some of the overweight look might be padding, and also the angle of the video camera too. jmo

I agree. This part of the video, among other things, convinced me this is no pregnant woman (check shoulder to hip ratio in all the video), no beer-bellied old man. I agree with you that this is a young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221