TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire, you might want to go back and read the last couple of days where we talked about the bloody shirt, etc...Mods asked us to drop it because the issue has basically been put to bed. (until DNA comes back)

I'm on my phone so I can't upload pics. So can someone upload the picture in question. Or if it has already been posted. Then can someone bump it as long as it's really the picture of the actual perp. Thanks.

Sleuthers--Is there a handy refresh button? So I can push it after reading the last post & get the next one hot off the press? Or do I hit the "next unread" as I've been doing.

I'm on my phone so I can't upload pics. So can someone upload the picture in question. Or if it has already been posted. Then can someone bump it as long as it's really the picture of the actual perp. Thanks.

It is my understanding that per TOS we cannot post pictures from Twitter feeds.

I'm trying to work out how the perp got off the property without being seen. They were not comfortable wearing that gear, but I doubt they would be too much more comfortable lugging it in a bag. They may have parked at the end of the church parking lot, but that means they essentially hiked to the church with all that gear and weapons/tools. Also, they needed to leave the area without being seen by arriving campers. From the aerial shots of the church, you can see dirt roads off the back of the parking lot but I am not sure if there is fencing or how passable those dirt roads were during the storms. Especially if this was a woman, escape without being seen would have been difficult IMO.

One thing that has floated on here before was that they didn't. They changed in their car and showed up later as a camper and then only left once they established their alibi as someone shocked who just arrived when class was supposed to start.

If you're talking about the Twitter pic we can't post it here. It was posted and removed because we don't know who the Twitterer (lol) is or if the pic he made is actually real and not photo shopped.

More questionable information. I think it is pretty well documented where he was at the time. I don’t think the police need to confirm it.
The fishing trip schedule might be documented but I'm sure LE wants to confirm his presence on the fishing trip or they would not be doing due diligence. They should check out everyone's alibi and not take alibi at face value.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I wonder if any dogs were brought in to sniff the tools and bark at someone on the scene. But imo. The police didn't look at the video until after they took quick statements and let people leave the lot. Jmo.

So, in your opinion, is the perp potentially a camper?

Now I really want to see that Twitter pic of the face 😢 I bet the suspect is shaking in their fake boots about right now! I hope this is the piece the cops need to make an arrest!

Cags,

This is the point in the video I was thinking of:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• WS1.png
    WS1.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 213
  • WS2.png
    WS2.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 217
Now I really want to see that Twitter pic of the face �� I bet the suspect is shaking in their fake boots about right now! I hope this is the piece the cops need to make an arrest!

It looks fake or photoshopped but definitely distorted, Go to Twitter and search #MissyBevers

That face picture does show a male 1 million percent. Agree.

Now I still think this was a female. But if the blownup face picture is the perp. Then that is a male. Jmo

I don't know, I almost see a woman in the twitter feed from #MissyBevers closeup

I'm newly registered and posting for the first time just now, hoping that I don't flub too terribly.

I listen to my local police scanner online (mostly because I'm nosy and want to know what's going on). Feed archives are available, for a fee, right down to a certain date and time. I haven't bothered to pay to access the archives, but, if I remember correctly, three-months' access costs only $15.

The feed just provides communication between dispatchers and first responders, but it generally includes info on who (male, female, coworker, passerby, participant) called 911, what appears to be wrong (unresponsive, head injury, other wounds), and where the injured person is located ("Caller indicates the patient is in the kitchen," for example. "Access through the side door.")

This could help clear up some lingering questions about the timeline and who found Missy. The feed would also indicate how and when first-responders realized they needed PD on the scene.

I listen through Broadcastify.com. Archives are provided by RadioReference.com.

I can pay to access the archives later this evening, once my daughter is no longer using my laptop.

Hopefully I haven't violated any TOS right out of the shoot.

I'm trying to work out how the perp got off the property without being seen. They were not comfortable wearing that gear, but I doubt they would be too much more comfortable lugging it in a bag. They may have parked at the end of the church parking lot, but that means they essentially hiked to the church with all that gear and weapons/tools. Also, they needed to leave the area without being seen by arriving campers. From the aerial shots of the church, you can see dirt roads off the back of the parking lot but I am not sure if there is fencing or how passable those dirt roads were during the storms. Especially if this was a woman, escape without being seen would have been difficult IMO.

The dirt road was part of an old trail that ran along side the creek. Since the land was developed, it looks like that trail has been cut off. IF it is still passible it would just lead to other properties behind the church. Even if it is passible, it looks like it would be difficult to navigate in the daytime, let alone at night in the rain.

Idk. If we are allowed to talk about this picture being the perp. Then we can post the picture.

So unless the mods say that we can not slueth the perp in the pic. Then it's ok to post the pic. As long as the pic is of the killer in the church. Jmo.

Not sure but if it's the picture I've heard rumors about for several days, it's been said it's photoshopped. And mods have already said NO.

I'd find it hard to believe that someone on Twitter had a distinct photo of the perp that LE were NOT circulating. Leads me to believe LE puts little credence in it.

In other words, what LE is circulating (height and gait) is what they deem most helpful. If they had something more specific, (like a face) I'm of the opinion they'd be circulating it. JMO and all that. :)

I don't have Twitter can I still google it and see the pic or do I have to get a Twitter account? If we can post it please someone help by posting it. I have a million pics on my phone and not enough storage to download another app. Yes I'm one of those peeps that never get their phone pics developed. 😳

I don't have Twitter can I still google it and see the pic or do I have to get a Twitter account? If we can post it please someone help by posting it. I have a million pics on my phone and not enough storage to download another app. Yes I'm one of those peeps that never get their phone pics developed. ��

We've been told by mods not to post it. It's unverified.

That perp is a woman. She walks like a woman. I noticed that right away when it first came on the news.

[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]

I found this.

Says it all imo...

Well please come back and explain that!!! Also I'm curious about your avatar? A limp cat saying nope. Maybe everyone else gets it.... Sorry TO

That is a typical cat rejecting affection. Can't speak to anything else, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly