TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The time stamp is added by the news org. It is typed in, you can see it being added. Also it is too light out for 5:00 AM, they said it was real dark at that time.

Also it was raining and that shot does not look like the parking lot is real wet.

Agreed - looks added in after the fact, to me. Also agree - definitely isn't that light out (even with the parking lot lights) at 5am here.

I don't get why nobody's talking about the radio interview, did nothing new come of it?

I feel like I'm falling behind with this case....
For me the most interesting revelation was when Tricia asked Mr. Brooks if LE had finally confirmed the 'fishing trip' alibi put forth by Brandon Bevers.

The answer was, as far as he knows, they have not, which of course doesn't mean the alibi is not legit,

As it been thrown out there that the perp could be a rock climber? I mean the helmet with the light and then the tool which could be something like one of these ... http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Rock+Climbing+Hammers&FORM=RRIMGE

We really don't know what body type is due to the bulkiness of the clothing. I'm a slim person but when I put on my hunting clothes (I shoot animals with a camera, not a gun) I look much bigger. Just thinking and typing. I used to go to Midlothian a lot back in the 90's, it's a nice town. Now I live over by Lake Whitney which is about 55 miles from there.

I would take that with a grain of salt. He also had no clue of the location of the gun store. I’m not sure what gun store he was talking about, but I’m pretty sure there is no gun store near the church. As a matter of fact there is absolutely nothing near the church, except one house.

I do take it with a grain of salt - why I was calling out the source being the media - but there is a gun store nearby called SWFA that as the crow flies shows about 1800 feet from their parking lot facing the church to around where Missy was. If that was it, they'd only have a few pixels, which would probably tell them little more than binary information as to the entry/exit of vehicles rather than the types of vehicles driven let alone the plates.

I do take it with a grain of salt - why I was calling out the source being the media - but there is a gun store nearby called SWFA that as the crow flies shows about 1800 feet from their parking lot facing the church to around where Missy was. If that was it, they'd only have a few pixels, which would probably tell them little more than binary information as to the entry/exit of vehicles rather than the types of vehicles driven let alone the plates.

Exactly, here is the map of them:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...t!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x433de37ab52ab3f6

That beard is trimmed with Military Style precision

SWAT Style?

why would police have released this warrant?

so many WHYS as usual I suppose - but as always it all hangs on whether or not Missy was SA

Has this been released yet?

SWAT Style?

so many WHYS as usual I suppose - but as always it all hangs on whether or not Missy was SA

What beard? Where did you see that?

SWAT Style?

I am missing what you are talking about. What beard and what warrant?

Hey Folks,

Let's Please move away from the FIL, shirt and dog. No one has been named a POI. It seems to have been an unfortunate accident, explained by the SIL in a link up thread and confirmed by a vet.

IMO LE is on top of it and when the DNA results come back, they will be animal.

Thanks!

Bumping Sparky's post from yesterday

I think the comment may have been targeted at another individual which I wont indicate but you can figure out.

I feel strongly that the family is not involved, if that's what you're hinting at.

For me the most interesting revelation is when Tricia asked Mr. Brooks if LE had finally confirmed the 'fishing trip' alibi put forth by Brandon Bevers.

The answer was, as far as he knows, they have not, which of course doesn't mean the alibi is not legit,

They're probably waiting for cell phone data from his carrier, since you'd think they'd publicly say they had cleared him after previously publicly saying they hadn't yet.

What does the seemingly nonchalant nature of the killer roaming the halls tell us?

If you have rage and anger for Missy to want to kill her I wouldn't expect to see lackadaisical behavior. I feel like the person would have been more tense and in position vs wandering around the church.

This is why I just still sorta feel like it is a hit. This person looked like he/she was trying follow an assignment without being the one that wanted Missy dead.

But by tomorrow I will change my mind :confused:

could the perp have been searching rooms trying to figure out which one was going to be used for the work out ? that way they could hide in order to " ambush" her ?

Hey Guys/Gals!

I have a surprise for you......:party:

Did you watch the video I posted a couple of threads back? The Crime Watch Daily video?

http://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0_ztk0a9xx

View attachment 93259

ETA: Here's the parking lot, time stamped.

I watched it this time. The video shows a bit of wood flooring torn up and thick broken glass. Are we sure that part is even from the church? I don't remember seeing any wooden or laminate floors. It looks like the entire floor is concrete from LE's video.

Sorry if this has been discussed but I have been thinking a lot about the pouring rain. The gear and the person wearing it do not appear to be soaking wet when they are on camera. The gear is not dripping. So that means they either parked near the church and went in quickly, or they donned the gear after entering the church, which means they lugged it in and had other clothing to escape in.

The rain also probably means that the perp could not have hiked in very far, and would have needed a 4-wheel drive to leave any method other than the church driveway. I know areas of Texas were getting flooded. Was there so much rain in this area as to make escape through the back dirt roads impassible even with a 4-wheel drive?

I don’t know a lot about Texas weather, but I would guess that it was rain showers. Meaning that it might be dry one minute, and showering hard five minutes later. He could have come in when it was not raining.

Thats said, I agree that it is unlikely he hiked in. As has been discussed here, the airport about a half mile away would be the most likely place he could have hiked from. But that place probably has cameras too, and would require him to hike across open fields, in the rain, in the dark. Thats not something any normal person would choose to do. Walking would not be a good escape for any criminal. Except maybe in an urban area, and this location wouldn’t qualify. I’m 99% sure he parked in the parking lot.

Ok, what is SS talking about with regards to military cut beard? Also, someone mentioned a twitter picture of a perp with close together eyes yesterday? What are the details of that? And the rumor that there were two other thrive distributors that have recently died, who were they, how did they die and where were they located?

It's possible. We have gotten A LOT of rain. My yard is a swamp and has been for two weeks. I imagine a 4WD vehicle could manage but it's very wet. My house is probably 40-50m away but it's definitely been wet in DFW lately.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to work out how the perp got off the property without being seen. They were not comfortable wearing that gear, but I doubt they would be too much more comfortable lugging it in a bag. They may have parked at the end of the church parking lot, but that means they essentially hiked to the church with all that gear and weapons/tools. Also, they needed to leave the area without being seen by arriving campers. From the aerial shots of the church, you can see dirt roads off the back of the parking lot but I am not sure if there is fencing or how passable those dirt roads were during the storms. Especially if this was a woman, escape without being seen would have been difficult IMO.

could the perp have been searching rooms trying to figure out which one was going to be used for the work out ? that way they could hide in order to " ambush" her ?

I'm still trying to figure how they knew she'd be in a room in the first place as you don't need to be going into a room if you just need power and to unlock the door for bathrooms. I'm thinking somehow or another she was compelled/drawn to the room she was attacked in. Maybe there's certain things she does every time in the kitchen for instance, but that would take some very specific knowledge of her CG routines in that facility where many CG campers themselves wouldn't necessarily know what she did 30 minutes before they arrived.

Agreed - looks added in after the fact, to me. Also agree - definitely isn't that light out (even with the parking lot lights) at 5am here.

Depending on the type of camera, it could view the images lighter . My outdoor security camera at home records images like it was daytime even though it captured it at night.

I don't know if you listened to Tricia's show last night but the guest, Mr. Brooks, said that the gun store "across the street" (it's actually just down the street) captured Missy's truck so this MAY be where the grainy footage of the perp's car came from (I tend to think it was from an inside camera though.) I am just not sure...

I heard somewhere that Missy's wedding rings were still on and that nothing was taken. Not sure if that was rumor or not. Does anyone else have confirmation of that?

Husband posted a picture on his fb showing the jewelry he would be wearing to the funeral, and it had a woman's diamond wedding ring on a chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly