TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
My thoughts on the whole alarm system that there isnt..... That's one thing ... But how would this Perp know or not know there wouldn't be an alarm going off at the 911 center? That is what keeps me wondering. Also making me wonder about any video outside, its not clear to me (and others too) whether it was broken, Fake/Dummy camera, disabled or nothing there at all. JMHO this Perp knew something not sure what or how but def knew something
Either the suspect did NOT know and took a big chance waiting over a half an hour for Missy...or absolutely knows about the church's lack of an alarm system.

From the very first moment that triggered the motion censored camera 358.. He was not walking or acting as if concerned one bit. True we only saw little over 2 min of it but we did see the very first few min of it. Per time stamped media photo and it was a few seconds after the video clip had been playing. JMHO Perp knew didnt have alarm system ... Even a silent alarm one would be concerned that LEO be there or at least a key holder..... Surely he didnt murder MB thinking she was a key holder that caught him/her. I dont believe that, not dressed like that. Planned out too much .. JMHO

MotherOcean said:
I am so bummed. These threads are moving SO FAST! I can't keep up with the reading because I haven't been able to get WS to load on my iPad for the last few days. I rarely get time to log on via my desktop which is now the only way I can read. Sorry to be off topic but anyone else having this problem? I can only get the first page to load. When I try to go from there to another page it crashes. This only happens with WS. I tried the mobile version and it didn't help at all.

So, I am WAY behind on Missy's case. I do hope and pray here is a big break for LE soon

Don't feel bad - :eek:nline: I come here every day; the last post I read yesterday was #347 on the last thread; I come in this morning and there are 11 mores pages to read and the thread is "closed"! So... I skipped all the other pages on the last thread, and came over here to read, hoping nothing actually "new" has been happening! :pcguru:

Any "new" news?

TIA! :wave:

Oh man. Y'all are right!

Sorry to confuse our fellow poster robthomaseyes. :blushing: I forgot he lived in Austin! Sorry y'all!

No problem.

Wow. How horrible for BOTH father AND son to have to be pulled away from their vacations in such a manner.

Dog fights can be nasty especially if the little one bled out. :(
So to the Dry Cleaner it might have raised some serious red flags. But he was doing their job as a concerned citizen.

What makes me sick is that they just let the MASTIFF and Chi be together without testing the waters. Chi's are yippy, maybe the dogs knew each other tho, it which case its really unusual that that would have happened. Very sad. JMO

I am so bummed. These threads are moving SO FAST! I can't keep up with the reading because I haven't been able to get WS to load on my iPad for the last few days. I rarely get time to log on via my desktop which is now the only way I can read. :( Sorry to be off topic but anyone else having this problem? I can only get the first page to load. When I try to go from there to another page it crashes. This only happens with WS. I tried the mobile version and it didn't help at all.

So, I am WAY behind on Missy's case. I do hope and pray there is a big break for LE soon.
I have always had problems with the Webslueths site. Somehow I'd get logged off and I'd have to log in again and write my reponse all over again. I downloaded Tap a Talk and everything is much easier.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Ok I hate to officially join in the dry cleaning of bloody shirts conversation but IMO I feel the need to respond. The FIL (RB) came in from out of town. From California I believe. His DIL was just murdered, he may or may not be staying in a hotel, and just maybe has a limited wardrobe with him. Just maybe between the tragedy of losing Missy and then a beloved family pet in such a horrible way, he didn't feel like asking his grieving son if he could pop over to do some laundry.

I would not try to get bloodstains out of a white shirt on my own and I guess in the aftermath of losing my dog (something I just went through two weeks ago) it just might not occur to me that bringing in a bloodstained shirt would cause such an uproar.

All MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps he also thought NOT bringing in a bloodstained shirt would cause an even bigger uproar; if it were found in a trash bin, for instance.

Maybe the perp had previously used the church for some sort of class, so they knew there was no alarm. Or knew Missy well enough that it would have come up in conversation.

I get the feeling the perp had never been in that building. The way he was looking at things seemed to me like it was all new to him.

Would someone mind posting the picture of Missy's truck with the door open? I am saving the photos to my computer for reference in case we need them later. When this photo has been posted here in the thread, I can't view it for some reason.

TIA!!!

This is the only one I have (was going to try post on a media thread to keep from having tons of sleuth stuff again lolol ) Terri Missy Bevers awning side door type 2.JPG

Without getting into a long explanation building codes and premises liability are two different things. Building owners can be fully code compliant but found liable under premises liability for reasons besides code violations.

Hubby says church could be sued for crucifying Christ (sorry, just quoting), but it all boils down to what can be proven in court. And no telling what the courts will find. There was a guy trying to break into a school building who fell through the skylight and then sued. And won.

Usually this kind of stuff is settled before going to court. (And nine times out of ten, the lawyers are the ones getting rich, while the clients filling their pockets age 10 years. <-- that last bit is MOO.)

What makes me sick is that they just let the MASTIFF and Chi be together without testing the waters. Chi's are yippy, maybe the dogs knew each other tho, it which case its really unusual that that would have happened. Very sad. JMO

A 13yr old chi has no business being around other unfamiliar dogs. It's a disaster waiting to happen, in addition to the stress the dogs feel from their persons. Tragic, no doubt. :( :( :(

I get the feeling the perp had never been in that building. The way he was looking at things seemed to me like it was all new to him.

I tend to disagree. I hope they are checking video logs from Sunday services the day before, and childcare and nursery check-in lists to see what visitors may have checked in children that day, in various age levels of classrooms.

Missy went to Austin a few days before her murder. How far a drive is that from her home? Would you go just for the day or stay overnight if you had business there?

I got that feeling too. Especially when the perp opened the half door and looked up surprised. It was very pronounced if that makes sense. But, I can't get over how they would have known about the lack of alarm?!

The threads are going super fast, I'm so far behind I thought we were on thread 4! :facepalm:

This is the only one I have (was going to try post on a media thread to keep from having tons of sleuth stuff again lolol ) View attachment 93137

Thank you SO much! It worked that time. I didn't have this one so I added it. I need to make it bigger though.

(Is there a media thread yet? Just curious, not impatient.) ;)

I tend to disagree. I hope they are checking video logs from Sunday services the day before, and childcare and nursery check-in lists to see what visitors may have checked in children that day, in various age levels of classrooms.

Certainly. But IMO, the way he was looking into every room as though wondering "What's in here", looking at the bulletin board, surprised by the fact that the church had dutch doors, etc., suggests differently to me.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree!

Missy went to Austin a few days before her murder. How far a drive is that from her home? Would you go just for the day or stay overnight if you had business there?

I would say it's about 2.5 hours from Midlo to N. Austin.

ETA: There is some construction on 35 headed South so it might take a little longer due to that...

I would say it's about 2.5 hours from Midlo to N. Austin.

ETA: There is some construction on 35 headed South so it might take a little longer due to that...

I'm sure LE is looking into if anything significant happened on that trip.......

The threads are going super fast, I'm so far behind I thought we were on thread 4! :facepalm:

This is a spirited (and talkative) bunch! :)

I frequently fall behind in the threads, but I'm glad to see so many people who want justice for Missy. I especially like seeing all the locals posting. Locals help so much in every case, in my opinion.

i'm leaning towards a perp(s) who attended another church such as the Cowboy church that Missy attended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990