TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yo Po

i come in here and say somethn about beards and NO ONE knew what i was talking about

so respectfully, i was answering the Question of other current posters who haven't read all 900 pages.

apparently theres a few of us who Missed Thread 4 pages 60-90. Sorry about that.
Oh dang, I can't tell you how many pages I've missed. I simply cannot keep up, and I'm retired and home all day.

Sent from Wonderland

I would think if it were on the MSM already released mods would have no problem (it's been done before with the tool research up thread). But I'm not a mod... Why not PM a mod if you're not sure? :)

Hold up. If that picture is on a verified news site such as fox, cnn abc,nbc or any other allowed news site for Websleuths purposes. Then that picture is fair game.

So is the pic on fox, cbs, Huffington post, nbc or whatever?

Sparky / Tricia / mods - please could we have a media thread for this case, somewhere all the official links can go? We're moving so quickly and have so many new members joining it would be useful to have it all in one place.

Pretty pleeeeease?

I *think* it came from the attempt to get in the locked door and turned directly towards the camera. IMO

The helmet appears to direct the eyes straight ahead with no ability to see up or down. (Like a race car driver helmet.) I wonder if that's why the perp didn't notice the Dutch doors and it surprised him/her.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Don't know, of course, but his reaction could be because

1) he's not a church-goer, and
2) he's never seen a church nursery where this type of door is common.

Of course, he could've just been surprised that it wasn't latched together, so for me, it's fairly inconclusive.

I wonder if we blowup a still shot ourselves; will that be allowed. So if we can find the footage of perp looking into the camera and still frame it and blow it up. Would that be okay?

I posted the still that I believe the Twitter photo was taken from a page or two back. Feel free to use, if allowed.

ETA: page 50, post #750 contains the stills

Hold up. If that picture is on a verified news site such as fox, cnn abc,nbc or any other allowed news site for Websleuths purposes. Then that picture is fair game.

Nope! Not that I have seen..... ;)

If you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I've been there all week. This case is like a magnet for gender stereotypes, including the idea that some other woman would be jealous enough of Missy merely *being in shape* to kill her. That's not a specifically feminine trait, that's just called being a psychopath.

And as for "a woman would never plan a complicated, violent murder", hello Jodi Arias--and that's just for starters.

So many other examples I've seen. This one is making people a little loopy. :/

I don't think anyone here has said a woman can't kill, or would never plan such a murder. What some have said (and they are CORRECT) is that statistically speaking, it's not as likely to be a woman, b/c there are far fewer women that have done such things in the past. Law enforcement uses crime stats like this all of the time to try to paint a picture of a likely suspect. If a child is kidnapped, molested and the body dumped, they start their search looking for people who have committed sexual crimes - white males of a certain age, in particular. That doesn't mean a woman can't have done such a deed, but that police know, going by past stats, ,that they will get farther faster if they narrow the pool of suspects to those who are most likely to have done it.

The police can say all they want that the perp could be male or female, but I would bet my bottom dollar that they are focusing more on known MALE perps from the area.

Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion
I would think if it were on the MSM already released mods would have no problem (it's been done before with the tool research up thread). But I'm not a mod... Why not PM a mod if you're not sure?

Lol, well...I thought that's what I posted.

All I meant is, if you're still nervous about it, don't go asking us; PM a mod.

I agree. This part of the video, among other things, convinced me this is no pregnant woman (check shoulder to hip ratio in all the video), no beer-bellied old man. I agree with you that this is a young man.

I disagree. Most men don't tend to start getting round-shouldered until they are 40ish and beyond. And that shuffling gait, and the neck that kind of "turtles" forward out of their neck and rounded shoulders usually comes even later.

Just my opinion, based upon my own observations.

Can we get freeze/pause the video at that point & SS it?

I disagree. Most men don't tend to start getting round-shouldered until they are 40ish and beyond. And that shuffling gait, and the neck that kind of "turtles" forward out of their neck and rounded shoulders usually comes even later.

Just my opinion, based upon my own observations.

Maybe if one is carrying something like 20lbs of tools in their front pockets, it would tend to make them slump forward a bit?

I'm not a mod (or a chemist) but I would think so. If "we" do the work, we should be able to post it. Too bad I don't have my good software on this computer.

Agree. Whomever blew up that pic had good software to capture the pixels from far away. Plus they had a good lightning software and knew how to manipulate coloring.

This tells me that the pic may not be fake. I think it was simply donated to the web by someone who knew what they were doing.

Maybe we can ask LE on the Facebook page if the floating picture is actually legit.

And if they say yes. Then boom.

Slueth and try to facial recognize certain people from her friends page. Jmo

I usually don't post like this (as a matter of fact it drives me nuts when others do) but I have an inclination that the perp may be a male in his 20's, overweight wanna be cop or military dork. Big man child that couldn't pass a LE physical if he tried. Fancies himself as a dangerous man, buys cheap law enforcement gear. probably a house full of gadgets. Very impressionable and willing to show what he can do to the right person offering approval or a little cash. Now just to figure out who wanted her hurt..

Is it me, or does the suspect not look as fat as some think in this screencap. It looks, to me, like it's just the gear that makes them appear heftier.

attachment.php

Also, it's been stated that there appeared to be a struggle (http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html). I'm thinking that the suspect may show signs of injury or scratches at least and it appears the FIL does not in the videos.

I've said that from the beginning, and I had my own screenshot of this moment on the tape. Yeah, this person is not as fat as they look from the front.

I'm trying to put myself on a TO after some botched quotes I tried to erase! Sorry. Thanks to lilTexans for (belated) welcome. My Simba black cat looks just like her avatar! I'm really OUT for a while now..

I usually don't post like this (as a matter of fact it drives me nuts when others do) but I have an inclination that the perp may be a male in his 20's, overweight wanna be cop or military dork. Big man child that couldn't pass a LE physical if he tried. Fancies himself as a dangerous man, buys cheap law enforcement gear. probably a house full of gadgets. Very impressionable and willing to show what he can do to the right person offering approval or a little cash. Now just to figure out who wanted her hurt..

it wouldn't be much of a sleuthing forum if folk didn't speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness