TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, the search warrant states that this is a narcotics/drug investigation.
i have seen search warrants prepared inaccurately, however- with a cut-n-paste issue- where the previous search warrant's information would be included.

but it is odd nonetheless that it says this is a drug investigation.

Hmmm. I dunno. The opening looks like a template used in that county: "The State of Texas to the Sheriff or an Peace Officer of Ellis County, Texas, or any Peace Officer of the State of Texas and Officers of the Midlothian Police Department and Special Agents/Officers of the North Texas High Intensity Drug Trafficing area, Eastern Drug Squad Group One."

Same with the lengthy credentials of the 11-year veteran seeking the warrant - just a template.

Didn't Missy make a recent trip to Austin? Wonder if it was to see the in - laws?

There was a CG Trainer conference/meeting there that weekend. I believe that is what she was there for.

hmmmmm. Le says takin weekend off. Mods sayin talk amongst yourselves. Just like govt listening for chatter overseas for terrorist talk. Methinks they want all to put forth as many scenarios as possible. It is called fishing. Well played.

bingo

RB's wife states on FB that they arrived in Texas late monday night (18th). A check-in post to a golf club in CA by RB Sunday morning.

There was a CG Trainer conference/meeting there that weekend. I believe that is what she was there for.
they weren't there- and RB posted on missy's FB page while she was there - "that's right near my old house"
which makes it sound as if they do not live there any longer.

The fourth child BB speaks of may be an interesting tidbit. And since MB only had 3 children, this would be BB's child and one that maybe did not have a good relationship with MB. Just speculating.

That child may have inherited certain family traits, as well.

I'm surprised BB has not corrected this statement if he indeed only has 3 kids.

I just took a screen shot with a snipping tool.

OK...but....here is something interesting. I thought as the perp came around the corner..maybe his/her reflection would be in the windows/doors to the right. So I took a screen shot of that too and although the image is hazy, it appears the reflection is in fact there if you look very closely. I wonder if the FBI or LE can somehow enhance the image to get a clearer view.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Wow! I'm so amazed at what our sleuthers can do with screenshots and enhancing an image. I thought texasgirl2 did an excellent job enhancing what tool was in the perp's hand. I could actually see it, and make out the boot too.

Here I'm not seeing so much unless it is Big Foot or Darth Vader. Maybe the FBI and LE are enhancing every bit of the perp's movements on tape. I certainly hope so.

RB's wife states on FB that they arrived in Texas late monday night (18th). A check-in post to a golf club in CA by RB Sunday morning.

It's about 21 hrs or so from riverside to midlothian.

IMO I would not be one bit surprised if BB had a certain amount of jealousy and suspicion regarding MB. Sometimes, and this is purely speculation in this case, when a spouse starts working on themselves the other spouse begins to wonder if they are having an affair. The spouse could start to imagine things each time the partner would be a little late, etc. MB spent a lot of time working. You can see that from her FB postings. She did CG, Thrive and at one time an online designer jeans distributor. I wonder if the text messages she had been sending for 10 months were nothing more then her way of trying to convince BB of her love for him, regardless of her spending a lot of time working. Maybe his health problems were sort-of his way of getting her attention??? Some people have no trouble with a spouse working a lot but others take it personally. Here he was taking a guys only fishing trip to rest and relax. If anyone deserved a vacation away from family and stress,from what I see, it was her. JMO

Very insightful, Snow. Glad you're still around!

I'm surprised BB has not corrected this statement if he indeed only has 3 kids.

IMO knowing how many kids one has is not multiple choice. I have never miscalculated and although my husband is a bit of a scatter brain...even he has never miscounted. I don't believe for one second that BB misspoke.

IMO knowing how many kids one has is not multiple choice. I have never miscalculated and although my husband is a bit of a scatter brain...even he has never miscounted. I don't believe for one second that BB misspoke.

Even the Duggars know how many kids they have.

Wow! I'm so amazed at what our sleuthers can do with screenshots and enhancing an image. I thought texasgirl2 did an excellent job enhancing what tool was in the perp's hand. I could actually see it, and make out the boot too.

Here I'm not seeing so much unless it is Big Foot or Darth Vader. Maybe the FBI and LE are enhancing every bit of the perp's movements on tape. I certainly hope so.

I'm not that great with it but I try..LOL Maybe Texasgirl2 can take the image and enhance it better???

I don't find it strange that they are taking the weekend off.

What I do find strange is announcing it. Is this normal?

It seems a bit insensitive to the families. Most of the time it is the exact opposite that we here. Normally we hear something like "We have every resource doing all they can" or something to that effect.

:seeya: Good to see you Mom! I agree. I once knew someone who was tracked down via FB and pegged for several years of child support for a child this person never knew they had.

If my spouse had just been killed the last thing I would want to do would be get into an airplane. I fly weekly and it's always packed with no privacy. I would prefer a car with room to myself and privacy.

I agree and there is nothing better than a 8.5 hour drive all alone after finding out something like that to put your mind at ease and start that grieving process...:thinking:

I'm not that great with it but I try..LOL Maybe Texasgirl2 can take the image and enhance it better???

I think y'all might have me confused with someone else. :waitasec:

I did enhance a photo yesterday but someone else did all the work of posting it and enhancing it before that! ;) I just enhanced it a little to make it more clear. I am not sure that my photo editing skills are very helpful. I tried to do what that WSer did (sorry, I'm HORRIBLE with names and can't remember who deserves the credit). Anyway, I tried to get a photo of the perp's face and enhance it but it didn't produce anything worth posting. I think y'all may want to ask someone else because I am not sure I know what I'm doing over here. So far, I have had a lot of opinions but I'm not sure I've been able to add a whole lot to Missy's case. :blushing:

How did BB know that the SWAT gear was not official but was amateur stuff pieced together (paraphrasing from his long presser with his dad)?

You all are doing some INCREDIBLE sleuthing. Keep up the great work.

Tricia

I don't find it strange that they are taking the weekend off.

What I do find strange is announcing it. Is this normal?

It seems a bit insensitive to the families. Most of the time it is the exact opposite that we here. Normally we hear something like "We have every resource doing all they can" or something to that effect.

Yes, the announcing of the weekend off is what made it strange for me too. I personally have never seen LE do that in all the cases I've followed over the years. I am curious to see if other WSers have ever seen this in a case? I'm hoping someone will tell us if they have.

I admit that my first reaction was "Good for them!". But, I was married to a LEO for several years and still consider him to be one of my best friends. So, it was a personal reaction knowing how hard he works and how the stress can really take a toll. Now I question it COMPLETELY and wonder why...if true, they would release it? It only makes my hinky meter go up now and IMO, there's a very good reason they did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234