TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed something very interesting on Brandon Bevers Facebook. He has "checked in" only 2 times ever on his account. 1 time in August of 2014, the other...April 17th, 2016, in Biloxi, MI. The day before his wife's murder. Just seems very fishy to me. Never checks in, except for the 1 time he wants to be able to say, "hey look, I was in Mississippi." Maybe an example of trying too hard to provide an alibi?
RB checked in to golf course on April 17 as well.

<modsnip>

i looked at it on Monday and it was not there. He must of put it back because someone said something to him about it.

The mistake I made was not rechecking it last night. I saw it and it upset me. I was not trying to start rumors. I am new and hardly ever post because I am so afraid of saying the wrong thing. Guess I will go back to just reading.

Please don't feel that way! Someone quoted your post before I had a chance to snip it. And the ONLY reason I had to snip that one portion of your original post is because his "about me" now states he is married to Missy. If anyone has a screenshot of Monday's post where it is different, it will be permitted. Otherwise we simply have no way to prove it was changed. :blowkiss:

I find the checking in on FB odd behavior as well. It's not odd as a general behavior if someone does it all the time (I have friends like this) but in this case, odd. We get it, you were most likely out of town. IMO

I haven't been here since yesterday
Has something changed about who we are aloud to sleuth?
What have i missed?

EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ELSE

Dear Websleuths Members,

Again we find ourselves trying to moderate based on rules set up for other cases.

Once in a while, our rules do not fit with certain cases and therefore changes need to be made.

We will try and make this as easy as possible.

If you have a question send me a private message, please. Do not post the question on the forum.

FOR OUR NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!

Websleuths is different than any other forum on the Internet. If you are used to forums like Topix then you are going to find out quickly Websleuths is not Topix. We don’t allow rumors. We don’t allow comments from Facebook or comments from other forums. We work hard to make sure everyone stays on topic. We allow and encourage appropriate sleuthing. Most of all we want you to become involved and enjoy your experience at Websleuths. You can review our rules right here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

*Please no personal chatter back and forth. Welcoming someone back or making jokes at other member’s expense is not going to be allowed. The case is about Missy Bever. Please do not make the thread about you.

*If Missy’s husband posts pictures and posts on his personal public Facebook page it can be discussed and you can speculate.

*If you do speculate please do not make comments on their personal appearance. That’s just rude. You can speculate on their behavior but if you want to post something unkind about their looks please don’t.

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can’t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That’s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on Websleuths for the world to see. No Sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

* Here is a hypothetical for you: Say you were face to face with the person you are getting ready to post about. This person also knows your real name. Would you say what you are getting ready to post to this person’s face? Please think before you post.

*We have an unfair advantage. We are anonymous. Your words are very powerful and they will be on the Internet forever. You will own those words when the truth is found out about Missy's murder.

To review:

*Yes you can speculate as long as it is logical and done in a mature manner.

*Yes you can discuss the pictures Missy's husband posted on his personal and public Facebook page. You cannot discuss any comments unless they are from Missy’s husband personally.

*Yes you can discuss all pictures/ videos as long as you can source them to a legitimate source . Do not post or discuss the Twitter picture that showed the face blown up. This looks like some sort of photo-shopped picture and it can’t be sourced

I am completely responsible for any confusion that has gone on in this thread. Sparky is doing a great job and she was doing what I taught her to do. I want to publically thank Sparky for her hard work and dedication.

OK Newbies and Old Time Websleuths Members, go forth and DISCUSS!

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors. I am half asleep as I write.​

Last edited by Tricia; Yesterday at 07:50 PM.​

Tricia Griffith
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT

[video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video]

At 6:15 Asst Chief Kevin Johnson is asked if he has any reason to believe there may be more than one suspect. He replies - at this point everything is on the table. We simply don't know. All we know is we want to find the killer responsible whether it's one person, two persons, three persons

And:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/sources-police-believe-slain-midlothian-mom-was-targeted/154677542

"Sources tell News 8 that investigators are certain that Bevers was the target, and did not stumble into a burglary gone bad. They further believe that the scene was staged to make it look like there had been a burglary."

Could someone please find me a LE quote that says Missy was targeted? I'd surely appreciate it as all I can find are anonymous sources close to LE. Third hand info worries me. Thanks

And to add to this, if he really was in Mississippi at the time of MB's murder it still does not mean that he had nothing to do with it.

yep, just look at Mark Sievers. he was in connecticut at the time of Teresa's death, but is arrested for hiring CWW and JR to kill her

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KfZVmvI5fFQ/maxresdefault.jpg
Can someone with tech skills post this photo side by side with the photo of the perp dressed in police gear, staring up at the camera...and crossing their arms across their chest?? Just thinking and doing some really "funny suppositions" based on body types.
If I cross my arms in a resting position... it would never be ON TOP of my female breasts...just too awkward!! I've noticed Brandon Bevers' relaxed stance when he crosses his arms, and they are much lower on his slim body. Anyway, just looking at people while I am having lunch...portly men tend to cross their arms high on their bodies, because their arms can't span the girth of their stomachs. (Back to my regular thread...buh-bye)

My crossed arms sit on top of my large female breasts :laughing: ! It would feel and look weird to cross them underneath these babies!

yep, just look at Mark Sievers. he was in connecticut at the time of Teresa's death, but is arrested for hiring CWW and JR to kill her

And IF that happened here, this killer appears to be more like JR than CWW.

Noticed something very interesting on Brandon Bevers Facebook. He has "checked in" only 2 times ever on his account. 1 time in August of 2014, the other...April 17th, 2016, in Biloxi, MI. The day before his wife's murder. Just seems very fishy to me. Never checks in, except for the 1 time he wants to be able to say, "hey look, I was in Mississippi." Maybe an example of trying too hard to provide an alibi?

And RB checked in from the golf course on April 17, 2016 as well. That with the odd gait of RB & looks to be same height and weight as well, the fact that both RB & BB were 'out of the state' when MB was murdered & oldest daughter would have been present at Missy's class if BB were home, odd statement about arriving in a car with Mississippi plates, Facebook posting of weather from BB and hopes he can still make it comment (communicating without actually calling & would show that they may have to cancel if he can't make flight) noticeable change in Missy's demeanor leading up to murder, no word on proof that BB and RB were actually where they said they were at time of murder from LE or and witnesses (RB wife or BB friends.) I just want to hear LE exclude these guys and get the real killer. Lots of 'convenient coincidences.'

Can't imagine they are actually taking the weekend off. This had to be a cleverly thought out, tactical, maneuver, on the part of LE. After all, they just got started on this case.

There have been so many oddities, coincidences, gaffes, and just bizarre occurrences, I'm sure they have plenty to do, and hopefully, can take a well deserved break very soon.

IMHO

BBM: This also gives me pause about their press release--the length of time they've been working on Missy's case. Now, I can see LEO's taking time off to catch up on sleep and see their families, so I don't think that's any surprise or unusual to any of us. However, I do not think that we have ever heard when an LEO is taking a break and not working the case. I think it speaks volumes to anyone who has ever followed a case here before. I am racking my brain for one where this has been announced and I am coming up with absolutely nothing. I hope by the time I post this someone has something to say about this. Usually, it looks like LE works around the clock and while we know that's not physically possible to do, it always LOOKS that way on the outside. If you know what I mean....

If you look at the MPD FB page or pages of FB groups around the area, you will see citizens talking about how scared they are and offering up any suggestions that come to mind. You can also see them asking for updates or information. If MPD didn't do this on purpose but it was really their intention to inform us that they were going to give the LEO's a weekend off, then I will really be at a loss for words. I would think that one of the agencies involved would have warned them about putting that release out there if their motive behind it were just to inform us. And, I don't think they were just trying to be polite to whatever media is camped out there waiting on news and that's why they released it. I mean, as hard as people are working to help all over the country, it would not make me feel good as a Midlo citizen that our LE was taking the weekend off. Especially knowing that so many are losing sleep over Missy's murder.

I am pro-LE so I get that it would be a well deserved break for any that do get to rest during the investigation. But if you do take a weekend off, as a WSer and a citizen not that far from Midlo, for the love of God--don't tell me about it. Let me believe that there are 1000+ people on this case right this minute. Tell me you are losing as much sleep over this as we are. Because if this were my husband we were talking about here, advice from WSers here would be ignored, and I'd have been on the news with the media 5 minutes after that release came out telling everyone what I thought about it. And people would have lots of material to tear me apart with.

I'm going to be optimistic here and say that I think there has to be another reason. Traveling maybe...investigation, stake out, something! But if it's just to inform us of when the LEO's were catching up on rest, I'm going to have to take a break so I don't get a TO from Tricia. Because I'm not sure I will be able to handle that information. I want to know they are taking care of themselves yes! But, I do not want to be told when.

MOO. And, maybe it's just me.

And RB checked in from the golf course on April 17, 2016 as well. That with the odd gait of RB & looks to be same height and weight as well, the fact that both RB & BB were 'out of the state' when MB was murdered & oldest daughter would have been present at Missy's class if BB were home, odd statement about arriving in a car with Mississippi plates, Facebook posting of weather from BB and hopes he can still make it comment (communicating without actually calling & would show that they may have to cancel if he can't make flight) noticeable change in Missy's demeanor leading up to murder, no word on proof that BB and RB were actually where they said they were at time of murder from LE or and witnesses (RB wife or BB friends.) I just want to hear LE exclude these guys and get the real killer. Lots of 'convenient coincidences.'

All valid points, but there would have to be a HUGE network of people in on this in order for them to think it could possibly work (i.e. all of the friends they were supposed to meet, not to mention hotel workers, hotel surveillance, etc.). Just doesn't make sense that IF they were involved they'd be the actual killer(s) unless they are complete idiots, and I don't think they are. Well, at least I didn't before a shirt with dog blood was dropped off at the dry cleaner ;). (I kid, I kid....)

I wonder why BB really doesn't have any photos of him with buddies.

I was a little uncomfortable with BB's constant hand-to-face, hand-to-cheek, hand-to-chin, hand-to-mouth mannerisms during the long presser. There were periods where he was more relaxed, but I wouldn't mind reading a statement/body language analysis of that.

JMO.

I find the checking in on FB odd behavior as well. It's not odd as a general behavior if someone does it all the time (I have friends like this) but in this case, odd. We get it, you were most likely out of town. IMO

Maybe he is not computer literate and was with a friend that was and his friend got him to sign onto FB? We have a friend who is not and when we go visit him we try to get him to use FB too.

Another reason could be that he may have gotten a discount or something for liking them on FB?

Doesn't matter - you can check in at any location from any location. It's so easy to do fake check ins that I wouldn't even consider this evidence. Cell phone pings would be more accurate.

I have looked at this before, but I'm not sure what you find significant about it. Can you please share more of your thoughts?

I did think it was a little odd that he apparently identified himself as the FIL of MB when he went to the dry cleaners, but I am thinking you are probably referring to the shirts (and possibly the fact that it was a woman's shirt with blood on it)?

I shared that only because there was quite a bit of posting about how many shirts. I figured this cleared that up. That's all. Identifying himself as RB and stating that he is the FIL is odd, I agree.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...insists-blood-belonged-injured-Chihuahua.html

This article states FIL arrived 4 days after the murder but BB said the dog fight was what night? I am confused.

The father-in-law of a murdered fitness instructor took a bloody t-shirt to the dry cleaners just days after she was killed.
Randy Bevers took the stained clothing into the Dry Clean Super Center in Midlothian, Texas, on Friday, insisting the blood belonged to his injured Chihuahua.
He arrived on Friday, four days after daughter-in-law Terri 'Missy' Bevers was killed in a church.

Did Missy use the check in feature on her FB when she went to Austin for her GC conference?

I'm going to be optimistic here and say that I think there has to be another reason. Traveling maybe...investigation, stake out, something! But if it's just to inform us of when the LEO's were catching up on rest, I'm going to have to take a break so I don't get a TO from Tricia. Because I'm not sure I will be able to handle that information. I want to know they are taking care of themselves yes! But, I do not want to be told when.MOO. And, maybe it's just me.

Snipped for space. BBM I agree & my phone changed stake to steak. Oops! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member