TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB has verified it himself

he is on film saying

They have my flights my tickets my rental agreement.

Sure. But it still remains to be seen if 1) LE has authenticated this information and 2) if the father's info will be authenticated by police.

BB and RB both said themselves that EVERYBODY is a suspect at this point...including themselves. In other words, their info and alibis have not yet ruled them out in LE's minds.

Ok let's stop with the variations of names for the family. Tricia gave you leeway in sleuthing, she did not say you could change their names. It's rude. No one has been named a POI/ Suspect.

Go back to post #2, page one and read Tricia's guidelines.

If you have questions, please contact us via pm.

Thanks!

can someone here PLEASE answer this as ive asked twice now and its relevant imho

I have, however not often, if I have time, I usually treat wash launder and iron shirts, however, I have had times where I am pressed for time, and have dropped off to cleaners.

I think they meant to write "starting" instead of "stating" JMO

Gotcha. I thought you meant the whole sentence was wrong. I agree that word is a typo. Tons of typos in many of these articles.

Again - a quick show of hands

who here has taken a ladies blouse to the dry cleaners?

I never have.

I can't remember if I ever have, but if I had a blouse I couldn't get a stain out of and I thought a dry cleaner could, I'd do it.

can someone here PLEASE answer this as ive asked twice now and its relevant imho

I've never taken my clothing to the cleaners; I prefer handwashing my delicates, and most of my clothing is casual wear and goes right into the washing machine anyway. I have NEVER brought anything with bloodstains to the cleaners. Anything with bloodstains gets thrown out. IMO, it's not worth the work to try to get it out; it hardly ever works anyway (at least not for me).

Again - a quick show of hands

who here has taken a ladies blouse to the dry cleaners?

I never have.

My mom did when my parents were still in the military.

My mom was required to go to MANY military functions due to my dad's rank.

Not all clothing can be washed correctly at home.

My mom used the quartermaster laundry for some of her clothing and my dad's uniforms as well.

IMOO.

I think we all have a tendency to compare other people's behavior to our own. I don't understand the FIL and his wife dry cleaning a blouse with the blood of a dead pet on it. I have 3 dogs who are like my kids. If one of them bled to death on my blouse I would never, ever want to see that blouse again. If I was in a place visiting with a lack of clothes I would go to Walmart and buy another blouse for about the same price as dry cleaning. So, for some reason, I cannot help but wonder if they purposely wanted to bring attention to that blood. JMO.

It seems to me that MB family is very quiet. I wonder if they have turned down interviews? Surely they have been asked. If anybody would know if MB was unhappy in her marriage it would be her mom. However, nothing but silence. Are they afraid to speak out? MOO

Lastly, it a small place. I live in a small town. Rumors fly. In two weeks nothing is coming out? This makes me think it may have been a hit! No one would know the killer and nobody could, therefore, identify the perp.

I found BB's comments regarding his mother in the last video...the one of him and his dad in front of the MPD, fascinating.

Two or three times he said, "I have a very strong willed mother." He also said something about his mother not allowing anyone to hurt one of her kids. Why he felt the need to say that I don't know. IMO he talks TOO much.

He seems like a nice guy, BB, but I have seen abusers that seemed nice too because what we see and hear is different from the relationship with their spouse. JMO

I am not a technical person and we have not been given much to analyze. So far these are my impressions. I based them on observation and analyzing what has been said. I am not an expert, just a regular person who has a decent record of being right about my intuition of situations.

IMO, if the police had cleared him - if they thought he was definitely in CA and had no way to get to the crime scene, they wouldn't have bothered with a warrant for the bloody shirt. The fact that they investigated the shirt tells me that he is not off the table yet as a suspect.

Or they could think that perhaps someone else in the family, or someone known to the family, did it, and FIL was the patsy trying to get the blood cleaned off the shirt.

Or they could think that, in light of the murder that has just taken place, they would be remiss if they didn't test the shirt, even if they're 99.99% sure it's blood from the poor little pup.

Well I think it's interesting that LE announced they are "taking the weekend off". I can't remember the last time I heard that. It's usually we are working around the clock, won't stop until we find the killer, tirelessly, endlessly pursuing, until we find, etc.
I think they made that announcement to make the killer uneasy in a reverse psychology type of way. I also think they also have a pretty good idea who it is and are just building their case now to make a rock solid arrest.
By saying they are taking the weekend of may give the killer a false sense of relief and he/she may slip up when they are feeling a bit of temporary relaxation. Or, it might make them think that they, LE are not letting on to something and really are not taking time off.
Maybe someone is talking, and giving this lull before the storm, might bring the killer in. All of this is just speculation on my part. I just found announcing that they were taking time off odd. Even if they are, why announce it? Interesting strategy.

Interesting what the LE chooses to go CODE SILENCE on and what they "let"/"want" out in the public. Deliberately messing with the perp?:thinking::moo:

perhaps I should rephrase

who here has taken a Bloody Ladies Blouse to the Dry Cleaners? Bloody with the life juice of a much loved animal?

People are different. Some would throw the blouse away, some would not. I am not ready to cross anyone because they taken a blouse and a few shirts to a dry cleaner. Maybe they did not feel any revulsion, maybe they were distraught with Missy's murder and sent these clothes to the cleaners instead of throwing them aaway by a simple mistake?

<modsnip>

I haven't ever had to make this choice, thank god. My decision would depend on the cost of the shirt. I would probably try to wash it myself though unless it was silk. Usually Oxyclean will get organic matter out of a cotton blouse.

The thing about warrants is, it is always safer to have one
LE can ask for something and get it, but in a trial a warrant is safer
And before testing, LE has no idea what they are dealing with therefor, it could be evidence brought to trial

JMHO

Good point. Ponder this: The police finger some suspect, completely unrelated to the family. Evidence is circumstantial at best. If police didn't test the FIL dry-cleaning shirt, the defense would point to it as possible evidence pointing to family involvement, thereby attempting to raise reasonable doubt that the accused did it.

Of course
the police have to test the blood on the shirt, for many reasons. Even if they're positive beyond any doubt that the FIL had no involvement at all.

perhaps I should rephrase

who here has taken a Bloody Ladies Blouse to the Dry Cleaners? Bloody with the life juice of a much loved animal?

No way!!! As Snow Flower stated in the previous post: you go to Wal Mart and buy another blouse for a similar price as paying for dry cleaning. I don't think the Wal Mart cashier would call LE because RB bought a new shirt, would they?? But, take a bloody shirt to the dry cleaners days after your DIL has been brutally murdered??? LE will be all over you, as they were. WHY??? A diversion, perhaps?

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member