TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree, it was on her FB page for the public to see that she had to get up at 3:30 so that she could get there early to set up for class. So I believe anyone who may have been stalking her or whom ever the killer is had a good clue as to when she would arrive.

Based on FB post that has since been removed.
another thing that bugs me
who removed it? who is in charge of it? and why would they remove that?

What do you guys make of that weird biblical verse Mr. Bevers posted about temptations and it leading to death!?!?!? Why on Earth would he post that right after his wife is murdered!?!? It's very odd. What does that have anything to do with a murder? Unless he's saying he or his wife was tempted by someone and that 'lead to her murder!?!?!?' I find it really creepy and very out of place. Unless it means something to him and he's trying to tell someone something.

I thought the same thing. Creepy. Also, if you notice, his other bible verses don't seem to speak of his wife or comfort for the dead or the ones left behind; they seem more to be admonishments for people talking about him. Very, very odd, IMO.

another thing that bugs me
who removed it? who is in charge of it? and why would they remove that?

I believe it could have been done to protect the campers who had commented. Maybe the police or FBI suggested it be removed. However, I do find it highly suspicious that in 72 hours her FB page was set to a memorial page and that some other posts seemed to have been removed.

jMO

Good Monday Morning!!! Week 3 & still not much closer than we were 3 Monday's ago.....[emoji22]
Someone posted up thread that this was the start of a new camp & it got me thinking....was MB's camp the only camp in the area or was there another one? If there was another one, is it also held at a church?
What I'm getting at: Is it possible MB was not the intended target & the perp got the locations mixed up & that's why none of this makes sense or fits in with MB's life, because she is the wrong CG coach?
Just a random thought this morning!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

. Wow, if true, that's a game changer. Not many men are that short! I'm sure they can tell exactly based just by perps position on door in video. Just measure the door. That height really could be either sex though. That height should really limit the field of male suspects also.

Heh. Most of the men in my family are that short! My 19 year old son is 5'6, my husband is - well, he WAS 5'9 1/2, but in his late 40s, he's shrunk already to 5'8 (and he's got that rounded shoulder look I often talk about, lol). My father is 5'7, my FIL is 5'8, brother in law is 5'8; cousin 5'5, uncle, 5'4, etc. My ex-boyfriend was 5'6, too. I think it's a bit more common for a man to be under 5'9 than for a woman to be 6 feet.

The Outdoor Store isn't going to sell Police SWAT gear or a crowbar though. I wonder why they'd think the perp would go in there. And it was 3:50 am, that stores not even open then. Regarding walk gait, a lot of people walk like that, even Randy Bevers, he walks just like that with big stomach. His toes are pointed out and he swings his arms, exactly like that perp. But supposedly he was out of town then.

It's possible one of the tools he left behind is some kind of outdoor gear, and they believe it's possible that in the days or weeks before the murder, he purchased it from that store.

If that timeline reporters posted is correct, there was only 10-15 mins between the time missy walked in church and the next camper arrived!!! How is that possible ? And why did it take that camper 30 mins to call 911?! How could perp have beaten her to death and exited the church without anyone hearing or seeing anything in that short an amount of time??? And why such a long wait before they called police??? Maybe the camper is the killer and just took off SWAT gear and hid it in his/her car and disposed of it later. I doubt police had a warrant to search every vehicle that day. Police should check all video footage on roads around there to see when exactly that other campers car left his/her house and on what roads it traveled and at what time. Ask family members when they actually left house.

Total possibility; at that point, even if they searched his car, all they would see would be random items of clothing when, if separated, would not bring to mind "SWAT" uniform. The helmet could have been placed in the trunk like any gear would be. The jacket could have been slung over the back of the driver's seat, where it would like it was just there b/c it was a chilly morning. They were probably still wearing the pants, which have already been described as possibly being sweatpants -- they would not be out of place an exercise class. As for the tools, they were left behind, from what LE is saying.

I'm new here so I hope this is ok to ask. Did anyone else notice that BB and Missy were not Facebook "friends"? Am I seeing that wrong?

When did you notice that? I show right now that they are "friends" on FB

.....snipping long post.... Then with another snapshot (door on LHS of corridor) I'd even go so far as to suggest that the POI possibly even took their gloves off in an effort to get a better grip on whatever tool it was (possibility for fingerprints?). POI was at that door for quite a while. I even considered that the POI was putting their gloves back on before turning away from that door. I trust this is not too fanciful a suggestion.
Oh my. I was going to post this later, but since you brought it up... (I circled the white shirt material at neck and hip. And I drew a blue arrow to the nose - is it that large?) But look at that left hand - I drew a yellow box around it. I have looked at it for a week maybe, bare skin hand, no, it must be gloved hand holding something? When you walk and swing your arms, your thumb leads. I see a thumb, and fingers slightly curled in = ungloved hand. LE has the whole video, so if they touched anything bare-handed, then LE has the fingerprints and the touch DNA. The suspect should be extremely paranoid about all the evidence they left behind, what the FBI can do to perfect the photos of their face.

Attachments

• handwhitenosecolor.JPG
    handwhitenosecolor.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 72
Although that that is a possibility I would find that unlikely. First, they would have to know that they would be looked at and it they had a class going on at the same time close by, that wouldn't leave them much time to get to their own class on time making which would make them suspect. Second, it's my understanding the campers were free to go from class to class choosing which ever they want. Finally, I believe the CG family are very close and from what I have seen all CG leaders were very spiritual.

Moo

"Spiritual" people kill, too.

I'm new here so I hope this is ok to ask. Did anyone else notice that BB and Missy were not Facebook "friends"? Am I seeing that wrong?

Wow. You are right. Thats a HUGE red flag for marriage problems! I have found it to always be the sign of impending divorce/separation.

I agree - assuming one who quotes scripture must be innocent is beyond bizarre. It's my experience that often times the most loudly and overtly religious people sometimes commit very bad acts as they think they will be forgiven as described in scripture and/or god must be on their side so they have a rationalization for their behavior. Just my observation and opinion. Not only does quoting scripture not prove anything but puts me on high alert for any person in general.

Exactly! I don't want to offend anyone, but often, people who wear their religion on their sleeve do so it to make others THINK they are "good people". Plus, let's remember the Green River Killer. He was VERY deeply into Christianity and the bible, and he wound up confessing to killing around 100 people, and was convicted for 48 murders.

Sadly, there are plenty of clergy of all religions behind bars for committing all kinds of crimes!

Heh. Most of the men in my family are that short! My 19 year old son is 5'6, my husband is - well, he WAS 5'9 1/2, but in his late 40s, he's shrunk already to 5'8 (and he's got that rounded shoulder look I often talk about, lol). My father is 5'7, my FIL is 5'8, brother in law is 5'8; cousin 5'5, uncle, 5'4, etc. My ex-boyfriend was 5'6, too. I think it's a bit more common for a man to be under 5'9 than for a woman to be 6 feet.

You are absolutely correct from a statistical perspective. The median height (not average but Median) is about 5 foot 9 for an American male meaning exactly half the men are shorter and half taller. Only about 1 percent of all American women are 6 feet or over.

#Math

Good Monday Morning!!! Week 3 & still not much closer than we were 3 Monday's ago.....[emoji22]
Someone posted up thread that this was the start of a new camp & it got me thinking....was MB's camp the only camp in the area or was there another one? If there was another one, is it also held at a church?
What I'm getting at: Is it possible MB was not the intended target & the perp got the locations mixed up & that's why none of this makes sense or fits in with MB's life, because she is the wrong CG coach?
Just a random thought this morning!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I've noticed one other CG trainer in Midlothian at the same time, but it would be pretty hard to confuse the two since he's an African American male.

When did you notice that? I show right now that they are "friends" on FB

I've seen posts about this several times and I'm not sure why it seems to change back and forth. I think that's fairly unusual. What it indicates to me is that someone is spending time experimenting with their privacy settings. Could be on either account.

I've seen posts about this several times and I'm not sure why it seems to change back and forth. I think that's fairly unusual. What it indicates to me is that someone is spending time experimenting with their privacy settings. Could be on either account.

It seems to have to do with how you are viewing FB. They are friends and they do show as married to each other.

The privacy settings don't result in changes to the friends list, though. It just results in who can view your page - everybody, friends of friends, or your friends only.

It does indicate to me, though, that someone has her password. BB? If so, is there a reason for taking off that last comment of hers about her last class? Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member