TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The item is in the perp's pocket in this screenshot. It looks like this from what I can see.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Wow! That is totally impressive. That is exactly the sort of thing the suspect would grip in the mole wrench in terms of what the wrench is for and their "behaviors" and vandalism. Thanks.

I've noticed one other CG trainer in Midlothian at the same time, but it would be pretty hard to confuse the two since he's an African American male.

No, there are two. The 20ish white male leads the 4:45 am class a couple miles down at Beef O' Brady's. The AA male leads the back-to-back classes, that start at 5/6:15 am.

The privacy settings don't result in changes to the friends list, though. It just results in who can view your page - everybody, friends of friends, or your friends only.

It does indicate to me, though, that someone has her password. BB? If so, is there a reason for taking off that last comment of hers about her last class? Very odd.

Each day, the more I learn, the less prone I am to finding innocence in the actions of certain people, but the appearance of the back and forth of the Facebook friend status could actually just be a result of a family member trying to figure out settings by trial and error. Or possibly glitches from "memorialization" process Facebook has.

See my post above (7:39AM) quoting BigCityAccountant, please, so I don't have to requote those big images. There is something else - I knew there was an image of the white long sleeve sticking out between the jacket and the glove, and I knew it was that right hand. BigCityA got it! That is why LE was so interested in that one shirt only - the white one with long sleeves and some blood on it. Thank you!

If you go to BB FB page and click friends, then enter last name - no MB. They are not friends.

No, there are two. The 20ish white male leads the 4:45 am class a couple miles down at Beef O' Brady's. The AA male leads the back-to-back classes, that start at 5/6:15 am.

Thanks!

If you go to BB FB page and click friends, then enter last name - no MB. They are not friends.

I looked at both of their pages within about 2 minutes of each others. Sometimes it shows, sometimes not. Facebook glitch.

Someone earlier asked why did BB drive rather than fly home. I agree. Most airlines would get you on the first flight out with no fee changes if your immediate family member dies. That is really odd he'd rent a car. And why are there no pics of him on trip posted, only generic pix of buildings. I honestly don't think she died at his actual hand. I can't however rule out a hit or him being somehow involved, whether actively or indirectly. I do feel like his behavior hints at some sort of preoccupation, like he might know more than he's letting on, or he might suspect he knows who did it.

This was hashed a couple threads up when flight manifestations were posted from the day & showed he would have arrived later by flying bc it was a regional airport.

I do agree his subconscious & conscious behavior is odd though in the days leading up and to present. I go back and forth trying to decide if he's a grieving, broken-hearted husband who is the subject of personal scrutiny with eyes watching from all over the world ...or directly/indirectly involved. Just too many scenarios, but I've chosen to broaden away from him and cast a wide net as mods have encouraged us all.

I was sleuthing his FB from day 1 when her name was released and I screen grabbed all their interaction on there they had dating back a few months. Remember she had posted about his surgery that week prior and he was tagged.

2 thoughts on why they may not be "friends" now if that's true: A) could be a glitch on your FB bc I see them as friends. B) Or could be a way to protect himself since many people might go to her friends' list to search for HiS profile.

We also discussed why that last post was removed from Missy's page a few threads over. Many of us believed it's bc campers were tagged and they had commented. That was concerning bc media & public could identify exactly who was in that class and since many likely traumatized, it was to protect them. Just our opinion.

I believe he's talking about his wife and HER actions, HER temptations, not his. I think it's in poor taste, but it could be his way of expressing his anger over the whole thing. I've said it before, I haven't heard him say even once that he loved his wife. I can imagine that if it comes out that she was unfaithful and this ultimately led to her death, he will have so many feelings of anger to deal with, especially as it relates to his poor kids :(.

This is all my opinion.

I took it that he was talking about the temptation he's had to lash out at internet commenters. He posted these verses not long after his speech about taking the high road (my words) and after his horrible mistake (his words) of reading comments.

Even if I approach this from the angle that he has nothing to do with the murder, this seems to be his FB recipe the last few days: Post a sermon about meanies on the internet, then praise yourself for overcoming temptation. Then biblify it a little by finding scripture that supports your self-serving agenda and voila! People know you're a man of faith.

Truly just my opinion. Just my opinion.

Im still wondering why on Earth Missy would leave all of her things, especially her phone in her vehicle!!! Especially since she was a female alone in an empty building so early in the morning, probably before the sun came up. And I assume her kids were home alone and her husband was out of town. Most people never go anywhere without their phones.

Can someone post a link to Missy's phone being found in her truck? The search warrant for her truck mentions her iPad, but I haven't seen confirmation that her phone was in her truck. Maybe I missed it because I keep seeing discussion here about her phone in her vehicle.

I took it that he was talking about the temptation he's had to lash out at internet commenters. He posted these verses not long after his speech about taking the high road (my words) and after his horrible mistake (his words) of reading comments.

Even if I approach this from the angle that he has nothing to do with the murder, this seems to be his FB recipe the last few days: Post a sermon about meanies on the internet, then praise yourself for overcoming temptation. Then biblify it a little by finding scripture that supports your self-serving agenda and voila! People know you're a man of faith.

Truly just my opinion. Just my opinion.

Definitely could be!

Husband posted this verse on Facebook and some WSers suggest he is speaking about his wife. I disagree. Here is the verse:

Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away. These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.So don’t be misled, my dear brothers and sisters. (James 1: 14-16)

I don't think this is about his wife at all, but perhaps about the killer. Or, it could be about people following the case. It's tempting to gossip, to falsely accuse, to drop friends in times of trouble. Perhaps he is witnessing that and is reminding people not to fall into that temptation, but be strong in the truth...to not be misled.

Of course, I do not know his thinking, but I really, really do not think this scripture is about Missy at all.

JMO

Question. If your spouse and parents of your kids was killed because of extramarital affairs brought on by them.

Would you really care. While you seem joyful to say that I told you so while your spouse is in the grave?

I'm catching up still since everyone is awake and seems to be back. To answer this question I'll do it 2 part:

Me- I would still be crushed from the loss of my spouse and heartbreak of being blindsided of an affair not to mention the hurt of actually seeing the proof (this is not just catching someone or hearing it through the grapevine or from your spouse) from the phone/facebook/email etc. For me, I would still be angry and want to catch the killer at all costs.

If it were my DH: I could see him being angry and not knowing how to process that emotion after the grief of the loss. I don't know how he would even do appearing on camera (he would not do multiple press conferences b/c he isn't into speaking to crowds) he would probably come off as awkward, detached or angry.

(like Breck80 mentioned)
My FIL is from the "old school" where men don't cry or talk about their feelings and it certainly could be something that RB/BB aren't used to doing. IMHO his facebook pictures and posts weren't overly "lovey dovey/doting husband" prior to the murder but some men just aren't like that.

JMO

Great question, I'm always interested in hearing different perspectives.

t

I dont believe any of the windows have screens do they? Maybe I just cant see them ;)

My opinion is she was somewhere inbetween the 2 doors on ea side of building in that main hallway. There also looks like a small hallway on other side of door opened prior to the bulletin board ? or maybe the Sanctuary door area. Somewhere in that area is where the Captain leads me to believe anyway by his wording. But I dont think was in the kitchen, personally. JMHO
Here are pictures from Kitchen and the room next to it. see how there are roll down coverings over the openings to serve out of?
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Room #8 next to kitchen and at the end of the building
attachment.php

Thank you. I looked at the photos and your comments on them - that the perp may have escaped through that route is why they had entered the kitchen as LE said. What bothers me is the ceiling type. Did the perp quickly remove all that gear, stow it in the ceiling which they had prepped open and a step ladder, escape out kitchen to small room to out, now wearing only their workout clothes.... jump in car, wait until sirens arrived and commotion, and just drove around to join the CG group like "What happened?"

This is INCORRECT info...they are FB friends.

Thank You.
I don't have Facebook by choice.
This seems to be brought up on occasion on this thread about them being Facebook friends or not.
I am glad it is being posted that they are friends because when I read posts that says they aren't friends, I don't
have Facebook to check it out so I go with face value of the post that they aren't friends, when clearly others have seen that they are indeed Facebook friends. They are friends and I hope everyone reads that they are friends and leave it at that. Saying that they aren't friends is false according to those who can see that they are friends.

IMOO.

Regarding the Saran Wrap box, I think WSers might be on to something that it could be a broken-off "panic bar" from a doorway, or some other piece of the building. That would explain why the "tools" were left at the scene - the perp wouldn't need to keep a piece of the building as there is nothing to trace that tool to him/her. And it would explain why LE says they aren't certain if the tool is the murder weapon. The tool isn't an obvious weapon, but certainly could be a weapon.

Actually, I think the perp left tools, as in plural.

I also think this theory goes along with the spooky theory that the perp was opening doors in the building to later be able to tell which ones had been closed, as a way of stalking and trapping Missy if she ran throughout the building.

And, this also answers my question of how did the perp, who wandered the building for 30 minutes, know to be in the right place when Missy arrived. Well, if s/he set up the building so MIssy would be trapped, the perp didn't have to be at the entry way at precisely the right time. S/he knew that if Missy tried to evade the perp, she would be backed into a room without escape.

Not sure if this is true, but certainly worth thinking about. And, it shows a much deeper level of planning and determination to kill. And, if I consider this scenario to be true, I am leaning toward male.

JMOpinion, subject to change.

Lol. I used to go back on this, but I think my personal Dr. Phil profile is pretty close on understanding BB.

I think the local church community is the one community that hasn't blamed BB or turned their backs on him. At first I thought it seemed odd to suddenly start posting scripture when it seemed out of character for him. But now I just realize he's like most of the men I grew up around in these parts who simply don't know how to express their feelings. IMO, his scriptures are the only way he knows how to express grief at this moment. Sometimes sharing things on FB is a way to cope & cry out bc it's too hard to say: "my heart really, really, really hurts right now."

My father used to tell all brothers: "Man up. Don't show any emotion." Even through our own family tragedies, I've never seen any of them cry. BB seems just like the men I know.

JMO, but he just appears awkward, stumbles and is uncomfortable when speaking..,not bc he's guilty...but bc it's out of his comfort zone to talk about FEELINGS. It's much easier for him to speak about specifics of tangible matters like fitness class and dog fights. Press conferences and interviews give him the chance to be proactive on behalf of his late wife & family.

As odd as it may seem to some, a person can love someone so deeply, but they may have an inability to share those feelings. They can express pain of injuries or internal conflict, but can't share their feelings with people close to them very well.

I know BB only through friends, & I was originally very suspicious of him. However, over time I've seen him as someone who probably saw his marriage start to dissolve over a year ago. They probably tried to work on it, but it was a struggle. He's said at pressers that he's dealt with chronic physical ailments. So here you have a hot, fit, outgoing and beloved mom...and a husband who often sat in the shadows. Not just at home. Even at church he is the sound man & again behind the scenes.

Many point to all this as potential motive to, but I see BB as nothing but a wounded soul. He may not be able to express feelings correctly, he wants to protect his girls, he just lost his wife of 20 years, he may understand that embarrassment will soon arrive if extramarital affairs are exposed, he probably feels responsible for not being able to protect his wife ...and then he's just trying to process it all in a town without a murder in a decade & friends who also don't know what to do.

But that's how I feel tonight. Of course, it could all change tomorrow as we know. Lol

Very interesting and thought provoking perspective. Thank you, Breck! It comes at a good time, as it is easy to get "tunnel vision" in these cases. :goodpost:

QUESTION???

Where does BB work and what exactly is his occupation? :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members