TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know who LE has talked to and what they have said.

Brandon being in MS does not clear him of this crime. JMO
But they haven't even said he was verified to be in MS. For some reason that bothers me. Even if they can't prove accomplices and such, they should be able to verify his trip. I can tell you I have tons of verification of each of my trips and I travel weekly for work.

Something just occurred to me. A potentially easy verification for many people these days is using GPS. Some (many? all?) GPS systems won't let you enter a starting location that is different from where you really are. I use GPS all the time when I travel because it's so much easier to have that little voice tell me where to go rather than to look at a map. I would think GPS on the phone would verify his travel story. Does anyone here travel and not use GPS?

If he's cleared they will publicly clear him

he has to live in Midlothian and the children have to go to school there. Its bad enough their mom was murdered without gossip over their dad as well

if police haven't cleared him publicly its for One Reason IMO

They haven't cleared him.

I really think BB was in Mississippi. I also think his dad was in California. However, I do not think that totally clears him/them of anything.

The shirt listed in the warrant is labeled "laura scott".

A search for Laura Scott pullover, Brings me to Sears website, where they are on sale right now for $4.99.
i have lived in a couple of small towns, grew up in one. the issue wouldn't be cost. it would be the pain in the rear of driving to a larger town and purchasing another one. also, as a full-figured woman i can say that a blouse that fits well is worth far more than its cost and hard to come by.
they traveled from cali, and probably only have a few outfits. it does not seem bizarre or unfathomable to me that they would drop clothing off at the cleaners while in town for convenience. the only strange part about it TO ME is that i would never ever wear that blouse again- and wouldn't want to see it even- after my baby had bled to death on it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-Apr-2016-6&p=12514000#post12514000

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel
"I have absolutely no idea. It is very very odd all round. And so is the fact that RB essentially held a presser about it.

imho."

Reply from robthomaseyes "I still don't understand why BB had to go to the police station and hold a presser for it. It was his dad that was "of interest" in that shirt affair. I always wondered if the son came along for "damage control" and to make sure the dad didn't say something he shouldn't.

Just a thought."

My post: This made me immediately think of the touching of BB and RB's feet at the press conference. BB's left croc was slightly on top of RB's boat shoe.

Trying to figure out how to post a quote and reply from the last thread. I had posted a screenshot in this thread but it must have been deleted because maybe we cannot do screenshots?

I'm new here so I hope this is ok to ask. Did anyone else notice that BB and Missy were not Facebook "friends"? Am I seeing that wrong?

They have always shown up as friends in each other's lists when I have checked. I probably first looked a day or so after the murder.

Welcome to WS!

:welcome:

When I checked on my iPhone, they didn't show as being friends. I then checked my iPad and they are. I don't understand but I've seen this a few times with my own page, even the news feeds can be different.
they were- she commented on his posts from time to time

Thanks for replying. I'm on my iPhone so maybe that's why it shows up like that. Thanks for the info!

How about a staple gun?
This is SunsetBeach's image. I uploaded it to Paint and added the same yellow annotations and lines: I - screw endfor tightening. II - suspect's thumb in black glove. III - one jaw of the tool. IIII - the brass/copper/gold colored hexagon object held in the teeth. 0 - other jaw of tool. Added P - the red PVC or rubber that is darker than the silver arms and jaws of the tool. Maybe you can save, open in Paint and enlarge. *shrug* I see it so clearly. *shrug* :)

Attachments

• itemnhand.jpg
    itemnhand.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 503
  • itemnhand2lge.PNG
    itemnhand2lge.PNG
    236.2 KB · Views: 92

A search for Laura Scott pullover, Brings me to Sears website, where they are on sale right now for $4.99.
$4.99? In my mind I had made this out to be an expensive shirt. If this is the same, it would cost less to buy a new one than to dry clean. Personally, if I was part of a family with an unsolved murder and I had an inexpensive shirt with blood on it that I could verify was non-related to the murder I would call the LE and tell them and bring the shirt to them. But that's just me.

Might as well have replaced it.

All speculation & moo....certainly not meant to defame the victim MB but we're all adults here & we know that "happily ever after" isn't always reality. It's painfully obvious to me that BB & MB didn't have a happy marriage--we have all noted such ad nauseum. That being said & without judgement, here goes:

Hubby BB or anyone in his family didn't do it.

It is my personal theory that a female, rage-fueled, lied to spouse found out about something that went on in Austin. Her suspicions were true. She knows her hubby has eyes for a very attractive CG instructor MB & it seems like they have so much in common. Like they were made for each other. She believes this. She must get rid of her or her life will fall apart & she can't have that. She may have confirmation of this through notes, texts, phone calls, stalking them, evidence left on his clothing, etc & maybe all of the above. Somewhere it is indicated (maybe in BB's FB) or other communications that this pretty CG instructors hubby will be out of town for a few days of fishing. This jealous female spouse knows this is her hubby's & MB's secret time to get together--Her CG Instructor hubby & MB. Fireworks! I must say that if there was an affair going on, it could be real or it could be a delusion inside the mind of this jealous wife.

Now jealous wife finds out that some reandevous has been planned between her hubby and our victim while the hubby is away on a fishing trip (or she assumes in her mind & heart it will occur). She's not going to let that happen. She kills her "competition" before there's opportunity for any night where they could be together. She kills to nip it in the bud 'cause hubby can't seem to do it.....and she feels maybe MB can't either.

I feel this jealous female had given MB warnings to stay away from her man-maybe secretively, maybe subtly, maybe ominously like "leave him alone" notes left on her car because jealous female wife wasn't 100% sure but she suspected. These "warnings" scared MB as they should have & that's why she was acting a bit reserved according to a gym buddy. MB was concerned but she didn't know how serious she needed to take these threats? MB may have felt she was being "tailed" or stalked but she wasn't sure. MB told no one & hoped it was all just some whacky prank.

Yep, jealous female spouse at the brink of insanity did it.

Of course, divorce was the sane answer but she is obsessively in love with her husband & for a variety of reasons (hormonal swing & not taking meds) isn't thinking straight. I think those that know her understand she is a French fry short of a happy meal. She wants to be so much more attractive than what she is right now...she used to be when he fell in love with her. In her world, it's all about him. She is sick. The whole CG thing has ruined her life, she feels. She felt like she was playing a game against MB but she took it too far.

As I've mentioned, this is all moo & theories. Just my guess.

all marriages go through the bumpy ride .....

i truly think someone was obsessed with her.....i don't think there were affairs, just get the feeling someone thought if "i cant have her then no one can......"

she had a lot of connections....the gym and her fitness camps which makes me believe the perp(s) was related to one of those areas

They have always shown up as friends in each other's lists when I have checked. I probably first looked a day or so after the murder.

Welcome to WS!

:welcome:

Thank you! For some reason they don't show up as friends on my iPhone...as someone said earlier, this can happen. Thanks for the info! I learned something new. :)

But they haven't even said he was verified to be in MS. For some reason that bothers me. Even if they can't prove accomplices and such, they should be able to verify his trip. I can tell you I have tons of verification of each of my trips and I travel weekly for work.

Something just occurred to me. A potentially easy verification for many people these days is using GPS. Some (many? all?) GPS systems won't let you enter a starting location that is different from where you really are. I use GPS all the time when I travel because it's so much easier to have that little voice tell me where to go rather than to look at a map. I would think GPS on the phone would verify his travel story. Does anyone here travel and not use GPS?

LE hasn't released very much information at this point.

I'm not going to try and say what they have or don't have. I'm willing to be patient. JMO

All speculation & moo....certainly not meant to defame the victim MB but we're all adults here & we know that "happily ever after" isn't always reality. It's painfully obvious to me that BB & MB didn't have a happy marriage--we have all noted such ad nauseum. That being said & without judgement, here goes:

It is my personal theory that a female, rage-fueled, lied to spouse found out about something that went on in Austin. Her suspicions were true. She knows her hubby has eyes for a very attractive CG instructor MB & it seems like they have so much in common. Like they were made for each other. She believes this. She must get rid of her or her life will fall apart & she can't have that. She may have confirmation of this through notes, texts, phone calls, stalking them, evidence left on his clothing, etc & maybe all of the above. Somewhere it is indicated (maybe in BB's FB) or other communications that this pretty CG instructors hubby will be out of town for a few days of fishing. This jealous female spouse knows this is her hubby's & MB's secret time to get together--Her CG Instructor hubby & MB. Fireworks! I must say that if there was an affair going on, it could be real or it could be a delusion inside the mind of this jealous wife.

Now jealous wife finds out that some reandevous has been planned between her hubby and our victim while the hubby is away on a fishing trip (or she assumes in her mind & heart it will occur). She's not going to let that happen. She kills her "competition" before there's opportunity for any night where they could be together. She kills to nip it in the bud 'cause hubby can't seem to do it.....and she feels maybe MB can't either.

I feel this jealous female had given MB warnings to stay away from her man-maybe secretively, maybe subtly, maybe ominously like "leave him alone" notes left on her car because jealous female wife wasn't 100% sure but she suspected. These "warnings" scared MB as they should have & that's why she was acting a bit reserved according to a gym buddy. MB was concerned but she didn't know how serious she needed to take these threats? MB may have felt she was being "tailed" or stalked but she wasn't sure. MB told no one & hoped it was all just some whacky prank.

Of course, divorce was the sane answer but she is obsessively in love with her husband & for a variety of reasons (hormonal swing & not taking meds) isn't thinking straight. I think those that know her understand she is a French fry short of a happy meal. She wants to be so much more attractive than what she is right now...she used to be when he fell in love with her. In her world, it's all about him. She is sick. The whole CG thing has ruined her life, she feels. She felt like she was playing a game against MB but she took it too far.

Just wow. I rarely read a post that's longer than 2 sentences. Lol. But your post was spot on with that female possible and the whole why. I will now watch something similar on the lifetime movie channel. Lol. Nice post.

i have lived in a couple of small towns, grew up in one. the issue wouldn't be cost. it would be the pain in the rear of driving to a larger town and purchasing another one. also, as a full-figured woman i can say that a blouse that fits well is worth far more than its cost and hard to come by.
they traveled from cali, and probably only have a few outfits. it does not seem bizarre or unfathomable to me that they would drop clothing off at the cleaners while in town for convenience. the only strange part about it TO ME is that i would never ever wear that blouse again- and wouldn't want to see it even- after my baby had bled to death on it.

ive had thoughts though -

if there was only a couple of spots the Bevers may not have even remembered those were the clothes they were wearing on the day
if they regularly drycleaned the shirts may just have been part of a pile; not noticed by either.

if the blood was miniscule and Randy Bevers dry cleaned regularly, of course the shirts ended up with the Dry cleaners.

im imagining some blood soaked items but maybe they weren't - just a couple of difficult stains that caused alarm and a phone call to police.

I agree. Good fitting clothes are hard to find.

I don't know about the shirt, I havnt made up my mind.

But searching for that Brand of shirt tells me that it was not likely "fancy" or "silk" as some people have suggested.

I also notice that none of their shirts seem to be turtlenecks... another suggestion.

Just wow. I rarely read a post that's longer than 2 sentences. Lol. But your post was spot on with that female possible and the whole why. I will now watch something similar on the lifetime movie channel. Lol. Nice post.

I have seen a couple of women walk about with arms swinging like a gorilla but not many.

if you replay the vid and block out the bottom half of the figure it is obvious (to me at least) that hes a man - women just don't have shoulders and upper backs like that.

the shoe size also. They are what I would call Big Feet. (Big shoes).

I have a similar theory. Just have trouble connecting the dots so quickly from "something happened in Austin" to a seemingly well planned out and costumed attack.

Please refer to Brandon Bevers by his name or BB. That goes for everyone else.

NO name variations. It's rude!

Thanks!

Bumping. I believe we can still uses BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya