TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the perp used a gun or completely surprised her with a blitz attack, I would be surprised if a female perp could overwhelm this obviously fit woman.

Kids are not smart enough to to cover themselves up that well and what kid gets up at 3 something in the morning?
one that hasn't gone to bed at all? If this was a teenager, my bet is they were up the entire night before. I'm guessing it's a jealous woman.

I saw him speaking in another video, did not get a good vibe.... your wife is murdered and all you can say is how she helped others in fitness.

Without say more than this. My radar was going bananas after I watched the interview last night ...

one that hasn't gone to bed at all? If this was a teenager, my bet is they were up the entire night before. I'm guessing it's a jealous woman.

Shoot no teens in our area like that, we have school in session still.

Also Waxahachie and midlothian are towns where everything closes down at about 10 pm at the latest. Maybe a taco bell open, maybe a gas station and a 24 hour Walmart and pharmacy but the streets are empty and don't really pick up till about 6 am.

Shoot no teens in our area like that, we have school in session still.

Also Waxahachie and midlothian are towns where everything closes down at about 10 pm at the latest. Maybe a taco bell open, maybe a gas station and a 24 hour Walmart and pharmacy but the streets are empty and don't really pick up till about 6 am.
They don't have to be out and about to be awake lol. I was thinking of teenagers who play video games/computer stuff all night while parents are sleeping?

They don't have to be out and about to be awake lol. I was thinking of teenagers who play video games/computer stuff all night while parents are sleeping?

So...perhaps local gamers are also meeting at "empty" places during the night as part of gaming? Is that where this speculation is heading?

I still am leaning toward a planned hit with hardcore SWAT gear to take out a hardcore fitness trainer. I think the person was there with a purpose and carried out that purpose.

jmo

So...perhaps local gamers are also meeting at "empty" places during the night as part of gaming? Is that where this speculation is heading?

I still am leaning toward a planned hit with hardcore SWAT gear to take out a hardcore fitness trainer. I think the person was there with a purpose and carried out that purpose.

jmo
Omg I was responding to a question about what kind of teenagers would be up at that time. FFS

Omg I was responding to a question about what kind of teenagers would be up at that time. FFS

Yes, I know. I am not following why a teen would be in the church in SWAT gear in the early morning hours. I'm trying to make sense of that speculation.

FWIW, I think it's an adult female who knew the trainer would be there.

JMO

From Missy's Facebook, it looks like her gladiators trained at the church M, T, Th. This workout appears to be part of "Camp Gladiators Midlothian." It looks similar to "Cross Fit" which is a franchise. I wonder if this was a business dispute and if CGM was a franchise and/or if it competed with Cross Fit?

This is an interesting theory. I can tell you (and please, anyone who does CrossFit I don't mean to offend) that I know a few people who are involved with CrossFit and they are extremely loyal to their particular gym, their way of eating and their fitness regimen. It's extreme in some cases. I could see a gym owner upset if she had or was gaining a following, especially if a local gym owner had sunk a lot of money into their venture.

I don't think it was random or a burglary gone bad.

Obsession, rejection or elimination.

This is what I'm thinking at this point. Subject to change, of course, and all my opinion.

Hahaha not my kids. Their Xbox power cords go to bed with us in our room, lol. Now who knows about tv but both of our teenage boys are in that hormone stage where they just wanna sleep.

Yes, I know. I am not following why a teen would be in the church in SWAT gear in the early morning hours. I'm trying to make sense of that speculation.

FWIW, I think it's an adult female who knew the trainer would be there.

JMO
Okay. I agree that it's likely another female adult.

I just saw ore video definitely a man and u really think by the way ha was poking around , I really believe she surprised him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay