TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 4 dallas just now it showed him opening cabinets and doors

To me it looks like he's looking for something not someone

What do you think Saintgirl? He just does not look like he about to perform a professional hit

Just saw the husband on this video and he keeps looking down during his interview. I know he is in shock but I am concerned about him not looking the reporter or camera in the eye. Just sayin' and I hope I am wrong.

Fox 4 dallas just now it showed him opening cabinets and doors

The SWAT person opens a door (like a Dutch door), and then walks away, leaving them open. It gives me the impression of making it look like a burglary happened, like making the place look like someone was searching for something to steal. The suspect is casual about looking in the door and then just walks away.

What is going on? Strange.

Uh oh ....not a great sign but it could mean anything , maybe he hates that reporter , shock, relief or anything I'm sure he probably knows their relationship is going to be examined too alot of stress going on there too , there's no telling if I could make eye contact if it were me .

Or they could be setting up the idea of an interrupted burglary? They don't look like they care much about what's behind the doors they opened.

Exactly what I just posted! It is like the person knows she is on time for the task and is casually setting the stage to look like burglary interrupted.

Uh oh ....not a great sign but it could mean anything , maybe he hates that reporter , shock, relief or anything I'm sure he probably knows their relationship is going to be examined too alot of stress going on there too , there's no telling if I could make eye contact if it were me .

Sorry to be a bother....what's the link to the interview?

The video shows a heavy set Caucasian woman that is not use to wearing those heavy boots. She seems to just be browsing around until ambush time.

She was in no rush and she walks like she is a lazy individual. She could be a security guard as well. She walks like she's been on the job for a 16hr shift. Jmo.

Someone who had access to a SWAT outfit to me says someone related to LE and they just borrowed it for their own agenda. I don't think it's that common to just have a SWAT outfit handy. A purchase of one seems traceable.

What do you think Saintgirl? He just does not look like he about to perform a professional hit

Or they could be setting up the idea of an interrupted burglary? They don't look like they care much about what's behind the doors they opened.

Yeah I thought they were cabinets but they're doors. Don't know if the video has been spliced, looks like it hasn't.

The video shows a heavy set Caucasian woman that is not use to wearing those heavy boots. She seems to just be browsing around until ambush time.

She was in no rush and she walks like she is a lazy individual. She could be a security guard as well. She walks like she's been on the job for a 16hr shift. Jmo.

Good observation!It could also be the heavy bulky gear she is wearing.I do not see her as athletic or in shape by the way she moves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=75-c1nXq1pE

This new video really shows how the right foot turns out. It almost looks like the right leg has a slight limp and she's kind of a slump-shouldered walker - not great posture. But maybe it's due to the boots. Looks like a large mallet/hammer in left hand. Suspect doesn't seem interested in what is in room after opening doors. It's chilling how calm she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay