TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspect seems to be casually looking around, all the while there is a hammer in the left hand. I imagine a hammer was the murder weapon.

Some news outlets are now speeding up the video to make it less revealing that it is a slow walking woman that seems bored.

The cops obviously know who this is.

Now I doubt hubby did it. But his non chalant walk up to the camera with a partial foot drag had me analyzing for a second.

But I'm sure he was home when she left the house that early.

Suspect seemed to know to park out of clear surveillance camera range. It seems this person must be familiar with church. This suspect is on a mission. It's creepy. Whatever led up to it seems to have a complex story behind it. Thinking with a racing mind of all the Dateline stories I've watched. Poor woman was ambushed. Why?

"There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,” Johnson said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html

Some news outlets are now speeding up the video to make it less revealing that it is a slow walking woman that seems bored.

Now I doubt hubby did it. But his non chalant walk up to the camera with a partial foot drag had me analyzing for a second.

Hubby was out of town. He said he was in Biloxi MS, having arrived later than expected the night before Terri was killed. Spoke on phone with Terri that night about 9:30pm.

The video shows a heavy set Caucasian woman that is not use to wearing those heavy boots. She seems to just be browsing around until ambush time.

She was in no rush and she walks like she is a lazy individual. She could be a security guard as well. She walks like she's been on the job for a 16hr shift. Jmo.

Agreed Dexter. As soon as I saw the suspect from the rear walking down the hall my first thought is that's not a man. Or a LEO. Call me crazy and it's JMO, that's not the gait of an officer.

A blunt-force weapon seems so personal. I wonder if the suspect lived alone. It's kind of hard to make up an excuse to a family member for leaving your house so early. Likewise it would seem kind of difficult to borrow someone's swat gear without them knowing. One gear place I saw online sold to anyone, as the owner responded to someone who wanted the gear for sword fighting. But the vest did not have "police" on it.

This is going to turn out very bizarre.

Someone who had access to a SWAT outfit to me says someone related to LE and they just borrowed it for their own agenda. I don't think it's that common to just have a SWAT outfit handy. A purchase of one seems traceable.

All SWAT gear I've ever seen was marked as such. This looks more like riot gear which is probably something all officers are issued. JMO

Her husband was out of town.

It's not that hard. You can buy the jackets you just have to provide the correct credentials if you want a patch for Dallas or Midlothian but they will sell the jacket without the patch.

The patches are sold on Ebay, as well as all the other equipment. No credentials needed.

police patch | eBay

I assume the older daughter stayed home with the younger daughter that morning since their father was traveling, but I wonder how frequently the daughter went with her mom. I wonder if the suspect knew, on this particular morning, that Missy wouldn't have her daughter with her. There just seems to be a lot of planning that went into this, and it does seem very personal.

Actually he says he was in another state fishing.

Suspect seemed to know to park out of clear surveillance camera range. It seems this person must be familiar with church. This suspect is on a mission. It's creepy. Whatever led up to it seems to have a complex story behind it. Thinking with a racing mind of all the Dateline stories I've watched. Poor woman was ambushed. Why?

Wow the suspect cased the place! It's weird how the murder was on the ONE morning she was teaching inside. It looked like normally she set up the workout stations in the parking lot. Why not wait until another day, say Tuesday or Thursday morning, when class was in the parking lot and thus less light and cameras?

Wow, as seen from the overhead video of the parking lot, the church is a sprawling building. Whoever the suspect is they know where to park out of clear camera range. It seems they also knew where to attack her because the actual attack wasn't caught on camera.

Apparently, many think getting your hands on SWAT or Riot gear is more common than I think. How about getting up real early and driving over there in such gear? Does this person live alone? Did they leave their house wearing it? Wish they were stopped for a traffic violation on the way.

Wow the suspect cased the place before! It's weird how the murder was on the ONE night she was teaching inside. It looked like normally she set up the workout stations in the parking lot. Why not wait until another day, say Tuesday or Thursday morning, when it was in the parking lot and thus less light and cameras?

Wait, what time did this happen? I thought it was very early in the morning.

The patches are sold on Ebay, as well as all the other equipment. No credentials needed.

police patch | eBay

My reply was in response to an inquiry about if we have a place here locally and we do, we have two of them both which sell to the public, in Dallas just north of midlothian. I was just stating if you wanted the patches for a particular city you had to provide credentials. I however I didn't even see any patches in the video.

Edited: The jackets that you (the public) can purchase say police or security on the back. They just will not have the patch on the shoulder or front saying Dallas or midlothian police.

I agree with y'all on the oddity of the suspect's casual movements. I'm trying to think about this from multiple perspectives (keeping an open mind). Here are some thoughts I've come up with:

1) It seems like robber would move more quickly through the church--root around and leave. No one wants to get caught.

2) So, if not a robbery, what could it be?

a) A targeted attack--intended to kill the victim
b) A targeted attack meant to frighten or intimidate or hurt the victim that went further than intended and killed instead. ( this might partially explain the casual behavior prior to the crime)
c) A role playing game by teens or young people gone bad. (Maybe this isn't the first time the suspect and or his or her friends wandered in the church. I know this might seem odd, but t h e crime is odd too.

Okay....that's all I have for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member