TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, no--In fact I was just now pondering if perhaps it was because you were male and comparatively fearless. :D So it seems you're female and fearless!

Or too trusting. Lol. I promise if I am ever in this situation I will run.

This case should be easy to solve. Find out who the husband has been sleeping with and you found your murderer.

I don't think so. If the hubby was sleeping with the murderer that was the same murderer that we see in this video.

Then hubby didn't realize that his wife was way more hotter than the swat chick with the limp and murder tendacies for no reason at all. Jmo

So imo. The hubby is not sleeping with this supposed gal. Jmo

I believe he flew there. On his FB page he says his flight was 5 and a half hours delayed. I mention that because someone asked the driving time from Mississippi to their home.

I believe he was in Biloxi, MS, which is about a 9 hour drive from Midlothian, TX.

The husband being at PD doesn't strike me as meaning anything . If they are going over Missy's personal and financial items, he may be needed to clear some of that up and to cross reference with his. He may have bringing in MORE documents for them to sift through. I hope they are filling him in prior to making an arrest. :please:

I don't think so. If the hubby was sleeping with the murderer that was the same murderer that we see in this video.

Then hubby didn't realize that his wife was way more hotter than the swat chick with the limp and murder tendacies for no reason at all. Jmo

So imo. The hubby is not sleeping with this supposed gal. Jmo

It seems kind of insulting to both genders to assume men only value women on a sliding scale of "hotness".

I believe who ever murdered MB planned this for a long time. This person, IMO, thinks they are much smarter then anyone else and they took extra care to cover every inch of their body...even the neck is not showing.

I am not sure if it's a man or woman but I had a female supervisor once, who was at least 100 lbs overweight, who walked exactly like that person.

I am not convinced thats how the person walks in reality. That may be practiced to throw folks off the real person. It's obvious that person knew MBs habits very well. She got there early to set up. A random burgler wouldn't know that.

I am a person who always gets to my destination early. Besides my husband, kids and best friend nobody else knows that.

Thanks, I guess that it's not a public page, and I'm not a Facebook member.

Can you please delete the link I had added to attempt to redirect someone's earlier link, I unknowingly broke the TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919