TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I would see the head wound, but what I'm saying is that I would not CONNECT that to a brutal assault. I would start thinking, "she must have fallen" or "she must have been in a car wreck" or something, but my synapses would not complete the circuit to the conclusion that "there has been an attack," and ultimately "I might be in danger."

I read your post again... I get it, and I concur :)

If there is a part of video/still where eyes and bridge of nose are able to be seen, however vague, this person is caught IMO. I saw somewhere in this thread where that may be the case. The FBI can clear that pic up and match to facial recog off FB etc. depending on how clear they can make it. Not everyone has FB but sooner or later that match will be made if it hasn't already. I am hopeful....

I didn't even read it... just trusted the reporter. That's bad

:slap: lol NEVER BELIEVE REPORTERS! They take few things and make into a piece to grab attention. Always wanting to be the FIRST to report. I bet you can watch that full interview with BB unedited... then go watch or read any media report and it twisted to fit the writers view. Seen it too many times. Ok out of trouble now :pillowfight2:

Thanx for all the insightful posts. Sleuthers are the best!! G'night All.

This strikes me as odd. Did something happen to make him to say that to his Mother the day before, on Sunday? Was someone stalking or harassing her?

Bevers’ mother-in-law, Marsha Tucker, told KTVT that her son was worried about his wife teaching early-morning classes.

“The morning before we knew anything had happened, he said, ‘I’ve told her, I’ve told her she’s got to be careful.’ He was just so afraid something would happen,” Tucker said. “She might have been a little too naive for her own good, but she was a trusting soul. I guess she just thought everyone was good.” http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...tness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/

Those who were close to Terri Bevers say they had grown worried about her in the weeks leading up to her death.

Terri Bevers' mother-in-law, Marsha Tucker, said the victim's husband had worried about her pre-dawn classes.

"Her husband had told her to be prepared. You know he had worried about something like that, that early in the morning," said Tucker.

Mark Garcia, who worked out with Terri Bevers regularly at a nearby gym, said that in recent weeks, the 45-year-old didn't seem like herself.

"She seemed a little ... a little more reserved." said Garcia. "I don't think she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel like someone was after her." http://www.cbsnews.com/news/warrant-texas-mom-missy-bevers-found-slain-in-church-died-of-head-wound/

IF the family has any idea of who Killer is, then to me that means....MB recognized KIller, and his/her car in the church parking lot. So, she may not have been alarmed to see it when she arrived. She got out of the car and went inside.

I believe I would see the head wound, but what I'm saying is that I would not CONNECT that to a brutal assault. I would start thinking, "she must have fallen" or "she must have been in a car wreck" or something, but my synapses would not complete the circuit to the conclusion that "there has been an attack," and ultimately "I might be in danger."

Yes, and the initial reports to the family Missy had an accident. It must have been crazy when LE watched the videos for the first time. Like, wth! Never in a hundred years...

"In a search warrant released Thursday, police said Bevers died of a visible head wound."

Wouldn't that be either a gunshot wound or her head was bashed? so angry and sad at same time :tears:

IMO...The FB post she made the night before was never a factor.

1.) The person had prior knowledge of the class bc of the tactical gear worn. On a Sunday night, they couldn't see a posting on FB and then go out and find brand new tactical gear.

2). They had prior knowledge of the broken cameras outside. They also seem to know when campers would have arrived and needed to be out by then. There's no way all that planning went down after she made a posting that night. It had to already be in the works.

3.) In our town, it's fairly common to have each other's cell phones, especially especially bc of her 3 daughters. Most in Missy's fitness class have children who are friends with their daughters. The campers probably had BB's cell more so bc of the children than the fitness class.

4.) I suspect the police said it was an accident or car crash until they spoke with BB to get his reaction and see what he might ask back when told of them crime. If he heard the nature of the crime before police got to speak to him, they'd never know how he reacted initially.

5.) I still hold close the fact that LE stated early on that they would not release the cause of death/autopsy bc it would be something only the killer might know. Only the warrant mentioned the tool. IMO... This sounds like a possible murder for hire. Two people involved, the other can only divulge key information about the crime if they knew about it.

6.) We still can't rule out that it might be a fellow business associate bc of the main searches to her truck and financials. She had recently went on a business trip to Austin with fellow trainers in this business that's very much almost like a pyramid setup. She was competing with fellow trainers on turf in a town with a select number of people. Missy was very popular and would have all the clients. I think it's fair to consider that motive especially bc the trainers would know when others might arrive and the setup of security. I'm not pointing figures, just opening up the theory that it was a financially-motivated crime.

Going out on a limb here........I really feel this was a burglary gone wrong. Going on that premise-is the perp local or not?

JUST my opinion

I dont think anyone has anything to worry about as to having a deranged killer on the loose. They had a target and they hit that target, now I just hope they screw up and get caught cause I will be flying back home to see the trial ! I miss Midlothian dearly its been two years since I have seen my friends and family

Going out on a limb here........I really feel this was a burglary gone wrong. Going on that premise-is the perp local or not?

JUST my opinion

just my opinion but if they were there to steal you would see HER loading up on stuff back and forth but all we saw was HER opening doors looking for her target... plus there aint nothing worth taking in a church

Looking at video again, and comments:we know spouse out of town, looks almost like someone throwing shade at husband. Trying to walk like him and be left handed even though right handed. Like they are trying to frame him. IMO if a female did this, wonder if they knew he was gone out of town??

just my opinion but if they were there to steal you would see HER loading up on stuff back and forth but all we saw was HER opening doors looking for her target... plus there aint nothing worth taking in a church

lol-you have a strong opinion about it all. But when you say "there aint nothing worth taking in a church"-well that is no help to your argument.
Just sayin'.

To me that's still pretty fast. Considering they have to get loaded up and take off (fire dept) and on the Police, no telling where they were having to come from. JMHO

The nearest station is 4.8 miles 7 minutes away. So they knocked 1 minute off that. They were probably moving pretty fast.

lol-you have a strong opinion about it all. But when you say "there aint nothing worth taking in a church"-well that is no help to your argument.
Just sayin'.

aside from the offering there isnt much but furniture maybe computers . It didnt appear this peep was after anything except to accomplish her task. I do wonder if it was a hired job.. hope we find out

Wouldn't that be either a gunshot wound or her head was bashed? so angry and sad at same time :tears:

My thought was that if it was a gunshot they would have said so explicitly, and so the ambiguous words LE use tell me they are holding back information that only the murderer would know. e.g. ... :( ... claw hammer, or pickaxe, or tomahawk, these would make an obvious head wound but also are a specific type of weapon, as opposed to a baseball bat/pipe. Maybe more than just a knock to the head, maybe more of a mutilating/disfiguring wound :( As someone earlier in the thread mentioned, for the paramedics to arrive so quickly after the attack but declare her deceased at the scene.... usually that means there is absolutely no saving her :( .... R.I.P. Missy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8