TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After relistening to this Presser ... https://youtu.be/XNLtwTK2hq8

Starting at about 7:25 Captain Spann "WAS FOUND BY 1 Participant got there a little early and waited around outside .. once other people arrived they went in to start their boot camp. Is when they located her. They thought she was just unresponsive until they saw her injuries. Initial response was to an an unresponsive female."

So I can see why some were focusing on 1st camper by his wording. ( I take that as that 1 is who found her when they all went in. Its also unclear who the 2 campers that called 911) (if that first early bird was 1 of the 2 I mean)
Also since there appears to be multiple people who went into the building when arrived, (not just 2 people) makes clear sense to me that someone could have been friends with MB and possible her husband too. Someone called the Mother in law too. That could have been LEO with ICE number in MB phone.
JMHO

STOP

I've spent a lot of time in this thread today removing posts that are against TOS. I've asked you to read the Etiquette and information thread, but it seems violation of TOS continues.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Let's stop with sleuthing the family, insinuating Missy's husband is a POI and posting things that are against our TOS.

I understand there hasn't been any news lately and I know it's frustrating.

Please concentrate on what's been released so far and build yourself a timeline. Go back and listen to the videos, read the media releases, (sometimes they are updated and you may have missed the update) Look at the search warrant again. Look at photos and concentrate on what's in the background, not what's in front you. What has the crime in the area been like before and after Missy's unfortunate death? What is it you're missing other than then the fact you don't know who the murderer is. Work together and not against each other.

Missy deserves to have justice. Please think about what you post, it stays on the internet forever and I'm sure you'd hate for her family, especially her children to read rude comments. Can you imigine how hurtful that would be to them?

Leave the modding to the mods, and if you don't like a post just scroll and roll. You can also use you ignore button.

If you have any issues, one of us will gladly help you. Just pm us or hit the alert button.

Thanks!

Sparky

Thank you. Wonderful reminder to refocus and be kind.

They thought she was just unresponsive until they saw her injuries. Initial response was to an an unresponsive female."

SBM

Speaking for myself, if I suddenly came upon a person who had substantial physical injuries, murder or attack would not be my first thoughts. I don't think my mind could process that information. So I can certainly understand how a person would not be able to reach the conclusion that a brutal attack had just occurred.

MOO

I believe that info was only known to the killer

Sent from my iPhone

After relistening to this Presser ... https://youtu.be/XNLtwTK2hq8

Starting at about 7:25 Captain Spann "WAS FOUND BY 1 Participant got there a little early and waited around outside .. once other people arrived they went in to start their boot camp. Is when they located her. They thought she was just unresponsive until they saw her injuries. Initial response was to an an unresponsive female."

So I can see why some were focusing on 1st camper by his wording. ( I take that as that 1 is who found her when they all went in. Its also unclear who the 2 campers that called 911) (if that first early bird was 1 of the 2 I mean)
Also since there appears to be multiple people who went into the building when arrived, (not just 2 people) makes clear sense to me that someone could have been friends with MB and possible her husband too. Someone called the Mother in law too. That could have been LEO with ICE number in MB phone.
JMHO

That's how I had taken it that LE said the one who arrived early also is the one who found the body and taking what SIL said, it may have also been this person who called BB as SIL described BB's caller as the one who found the body.

It doesn't add up to me that the killer is someone who became infatuated with Missy and angry when she rejected him. She would have told someone, and this person would have been suspect #1 immediately. Missy obviously was a lovely woman with many friends. It doesn't make sense to me that none of them would have known about such an incident.

It doesn't add up to me that the killer is someone who became infatuated with Missy and angry when she rejected him. She would have told someone, and this person would have been suspect #1 immediately. Missy obviously was a lovely woman with many friends. It doesn't make sense to me that none of them would have known about such an incident.

For all we know that person is suspect #1 and LE is gathering enough evidence on them in order to make an arrest

SBM

Speaking for myself, if I suddenly came upon a person who had substantial physical injuries, murder or attack would not be my first thoughts. I don't think my mind could process that information. So I can certainly understand how a person would not be able to reach the conclusion that a brutal attack had just occurred.

MOO

The interesting thing is, this report states...

"In a search warrant released Thursday, police said Bevers died of a visible head wound."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sl...ster-in-Law-Speaks-to-Dateline-376629821.html

Maybe the victim was lying in such a way... the head wound wasn't immediately visible... OR ???

For all we know that person is suspect #1 and LE is gathering enough evidence on them in order to make an arrest

That's true, but to me that wouldn't jibe with the police continuing to ask for tips in the latest press conference.

I don't know. I just hope an arrest is made, and soon.

Random thoughts:
- We don't have outside video, which could/would show the perp's vehicle/plates/possible changing of outfits
- We do have inside video of perp acting strangely

So EITHER:
1) The perp is a complete moron and didn't take into account cameras and got lucky
2) The perp planned on cameras

I think #2 is more likely. If #2 is more likely, then a perp planning for cameras would take care to avoid getting his/her vehicle on tape, or doing anything incriminating in the parking lot. What does this tell us? Or, option 3) the perp planned on interior cameras but not exterior, and lucked out.

SBM

MOO

Personally, I thinking it was maybe the First Responder's that "saw her injuries". My reason is that Captain of CID said Initial response was an unresponsive female. I would think the 911 operator would ask them to look for a pulse right? CPR? I guess we would have to hear the 911 calls to figure that out. Seems the First Responder;s arrived fast,

The interesting thing is, this report states...

"In a search warrant released Thursday, police said Bevers died of a visible head wound."

I believe I would see the head wound, but what I'm saying is that I would not CONNECT that to a brutal assault. I would start thinking, "she must have fallen" or "she must have been in a car wreck" or something, but my synapses would not complete the circuit to the conclusion that "there has been an attack," and ultimately "I might be in danger."

Personally, I thinking it was maybe the First Responder's that "saw her injuries". My reason is that Captain of CID said Initial response was an unresponsive female. I would think the 911 operator would ask them to look for a pulse right? CPR? I guess we would have to hear the 911 calls to figure that out. Seems the First Responder;s arrived fast,

Timeline says it took 6 minutes for fire department to arrive, and police 3 minutes after that.

Not everyone would tell someone. Many ppl have been known to keep this information quiet. It's a theory that can't be dismissed yet.

Hi all!

I've been following this case but haven't been able to catch up fast enough to post with you. This is such a senseless murder and I am a little too close for comfort on this one. So far, I've read some very interesting theories here in the threads and I just wanted to share some things that I have been thinking about.

I've watched the surveillance footage over and over the last 24 hours. For me, it looks like the perp could have been staging the burglary or vandalism. However, it also looks like they could be looking for other exits via the rooms (looking to see where the rooms led so they'd know how to make an easy exit?) OR looking for the room that MB would be using for her class. For me, it was as if they were looking for something. I know many have had theories about the closet and trying to open it but for me--it just looked like they didn't realize it was just a closet. When they pass by the other closet, they just glance at it and move on. I've been thinking that the person just wasn't sure which room her class would be held but they wanted to have a good place to hide for when she entered. Element of surprise if you will. I go back and forth between thinking it's a man or a woman. I just can't decide. I don't see the black curly hair on the nape of the neck as some have mentioned. I can't really tell what I think the motive was with the little information we have. However, I believe very strongly that she was targeted. Part of me really believes this was premeditated and personal. I honestly have had no suspicion about her family or the campers. I feel for all of them.

Also, I do not think that the perp really knew this church. At one point in the video, the perp opens the half door and looks up surprised by it being a half door. However, it is possible that the perp had been in there (otherwise, how could they be so sure of the lack of alarm?) and if this half door leads to a nursery (many churches have half door nurseries), maybe they just don't have children?! I'm SUPER curious to see what the floorplan looks like inside so that I can have an idea of where this surveillance footage was filmed. It would help me to have a theory about why they were opening up the doors (staging? clearing rooms? looking to see where each room led? hiding place in the camp room?) and I'd also like to know where the perp came into the building. My husband really believes that he/she was looking for an exit by opening the doors. I tend to believe that he/she was looking for a place to hide/trying to decipher what room Missy's class would be in so that they could have the element of surprise.

Regarding the "police uniform", I go back and forth. IMO, they had this clothing available and it wasn't necessarily purchased just for this crime. My husband totally disagrees. I think it was used both as a disguise and possibly as a way to catch MB off guard. I'm soooooooo curious about where this person went after the murder. I haven't driven by the church to see it in person but looking at it on Google Earth, I really wonder where he/she went after leaving the church/where they parked.

My husband also believes that the perp padded their clothing to appear larger/overweight. I disagree with him. (again;) ) MB was fit and I don't think the perp would have chanced not being able to hold their own in a struggle....male or female. My husband also believes that the person wore shoes too large for their feet on purpose to disguise their walk. Again, I disagree on this and think that the perp just used what was available.

Also, does anyone have any theories about what the perp was carrying at the end of the footage? I saw someone say somewhere that it looked like Saran Wrap (which it kinda does!).....I kept thinking it was a brick but it seems more rectangular?! You guys may have discussed this already but I missed it.

This case has me on pins & needles like a lot of you. I'm anxious for this to be solved. I don't live in Midlothian myself but not too far away either. I know the residents there have to be scared with this person on the loose. My thoughts are with MB's loved ones.

Timeline says it took 6 minutes for fire department to arrive, and police 3 minutes after that.

To me that's still pretty fast. Considering they have to get loaded up and take off (fire dept) and on the Police, no telling where they were having to come from. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member