TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay all. I now have to sign out before xyz.

So I will be back tomorrow.

Much love.

We don't know that Missy entered the church on her own, right? She could have been unloading gear from her car to hold class in the covered area outdoors, with no intention of going inside. But, she was ambushed, hit on the head, and dragged inside (or ambushed, dragged inside, and hit on the head).

Her campers found her inside, iirc. Perhaps when they showed up for class and they didn't see Missy by her car, they waited outside a little bit for her to emerge from the building and set up for class. When she didn't appear, they went inside to see what was happening. And then they found her.

From what I understand, Missy intended to hold the class regardless of the rain because they had a covered area outdoors, not because she had a classroom in the church to use. Right?

This thread is going soooo fast! Has this been mentioned already?

In the news conference, the assistant police chief said Missy was in the building and the perpetrator attacked her.

It appears from looking back through her FB page that during the colder months, they did the workout inside the church. Apparently now that it's warmer they use the parking lot or under the covered area if it's raining.

It appears she kept all her equipment in her truck, because she did the workouts at different times and locations.

So, I'm not sure why she went in the building. I doubt she needed a bathroom, since it was less than an hour since she'd gotten up, and most people use the bathroom when they first wake up. I don't think she would have ventured in the building if she saw things out of place, because she would have assumed a burglary had happened and called the police. And from how police have explained it, she wasn't lured into the building by the perpetrator. Maybe there were some additional outside lights to switch on for the class?

For instance, some of you are speculating that it was a gunshot. The only thing the police have said is what? A blow to the head with an unknown instrument? Could a bullet be that instrument? I guess it could. Or it could be the hammer, or a barbell, or a pan from the kitchen. WE DON'T KNOW.

The ATF felt it worth their while to send in an accelerant sniffing K9 and for that matter that ATF is involved in the first place:
The ATF, Rangers and police used a dog to search the interior and exterior of the church Wednesday for gunshot residue or other explosive powders, NBC5 reported.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...tness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/
I've seen no mention by LE that this involves alcohol or tobacco, while the accelerant sniffing dog leads toward door number 3 that the ATF is involved in some way due to firearms rather than moonshine.

I also think unlike the dog catcher serial killer in Omaha, this particular guy is a sociable sort of guy, out to the bars, out with 'a gang' of adult couples & singles, his possee, & I sense this man PRIOR TO MURDER wore some fake police this or that to the annual adult Halloween party. I agree: In real life, this killer walks that way !

I differ from your thoughts in that I see this killer HIMSELF had 'a thing' for Missy - if the guy was a rejected lover sort, with his rage he'd take his hammer & costume & pull this stunt on the real object of his rage not a surrogate, no displaced rage.

IMO this man is really mentally ill (as well as being a criminal......): IMO this man does 'side vent' his rage in ways - IMO this man vented his rage INTO THE PLANNING OF THE MURDER & he really got into making all details as perfect as he could - IMO he's hiding IN PLAIN SIGHT in that very community !! The guy THOUGHT he could pull it off but for sure he's gettin nervous - IMO FB is going to play a role, EG, he'll do something to his own FB post-murder........ I can visualize this man washing his truck/Harley now, keeping all PERFECTLY spotless - my guess is that the man is TRYING TO ACT AS HE DID B4, but his personality now is more exaggerated than it was due to all his fear & nervousness about gettin' caught.

Color me confused but first I'm hearing she put up a struggle and now I'm hearing ambushed from behind and also a blow to the back of the head.
Things are being held tightly by LE which makes me think they have a very small & defined list of suspects.

The reason it was said there was a struggle was because there was broken glass around her, but I think we can assume that may have been there before she entered the room now that we've seen the video where the perpetrator is breaking the glass on that one interior door.

BNlu
If she had been shot, the murder weapon would not be "unknown". A gunshot would is generally VERY obvious. With blunt force trauma, it's hard to tell exactly what the weapon was. It could be a hammer, a club, a brick, etc.

Yes, but the 'murder weapon' would have to be the one that actually caused her death. If this guy decked out in SWAT gear had more than one weapon on him (including anything he may have rounded up in the kitchen), it could be a challenge establishing 'the' murder weapon. ME would have to establish what was the fatal wound and it could get complicated. This perp came overly prepared. In the video where he's working on the door handle in the hall, he reaches into his front vest for more than one tool. If he's into some sort of SWAT fantasy, he could've had a gun, knife, taser, and more on him.

This would blow my theory but the closeup of the eyes and the small bridge of the nose looks feminine.

image.jpg

Not sure how to link (help)! but I don't recall seeing these photos before. The big window being boarded up may have been perp's point of entry (and exit)??

What if it's from the footage that's already been released?

If it's someone's personal Twitter account, you can not share it. If it's LE or Media then fine. If you have doubts send me the link and I will look at it.

Thanks!

If this person targeted Missy then I have one scenario in mind. I am going on the theory that this person's physique and walk is their "normal" and they are a male. Maybe Missy helped a woman through an amazing transformation physically and mentally. She became very confident and got herself out of a bad marriage to "you know who". The husband then blames Missy for his wife's leaving him and seeks revenge.

Can't speculate as to the truth of the rest, but I do think this perp's gait/walk were real. It takes real acting skill to pull off consistent gait patterns for 30 minutes of sauntering, reaching, bending, etc...body language, like speech, is on autopilot much of the time. Perp trying to trick motion cameras with a certain unique gait for 30 minutes would be more stressful to pull off than you'd think at first. I just don't see it as being successful even if s/he went to bother of trying. So much of gait and mannerism is ingrained, like speech patterns. Perp moved as though his focus were on his environment, not his body language,

Yes, I"m having second thoughts too on the sex. On the last released video, it looks like the perp puts her/his fingers on the wall to help keep steady. Definitely an injury on the right side.

I do think he/she is trying to minimize the stilted walk/pain. Maybe someone injured in one of Missy"s classes?

Let's all try getting on the same boat here.......

1. She was killed in the building. I really think where he first entered in the building is where she was killed. He knew the location of her class. She was the target.

2. I'm still on the fence if his wife knew but right now I think he indirectly asked her details about Missy's fitness class routine.

3. His walk means nothing. That's who he is normally or he exaggerated his walk since he knew their were vid cameras around.

4. Something got him ticked to murder this poor woman. He was infatuated with her and she rejected him or another theory that involves someone else that she pissed off without her knowledge and he took it upon himself to have revenge solo or with others in the planning stages .

My heart goes out to her precious girls who are now motherless........

3. The stupid stuff re the doors being opened was staged to make it look like it was a burglary that was interrupted by her.

STOP

I've spent a lot of time in this thread today removing posts that are against TOS. I've asked you to read the Etiquette and information thread, but it seems violation of TOS continues.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Let's stop with sleuthing the family, insinuating Missy's husband is a POI and posting things that are against our TOS.

I understand there hasn't been any news lately and I know it's frustrating.

Please concentrate on what's been released so far and build yourself a timeline. Go back and listen to the videos, read the media releases, (sometimes they are updated and you may have missed the update) Look at the search warrant again. Look at photos and concentrate on what's in the background, not what's in front you. What has the crime in the area been like before and after Missy's unfortunate death? What is it you're missing other than then the fact you don't know who the murderer is. Work together and not against each other.

Missy deserves to have justice. Please think about what you post, it stays on the internet forever and I'm sure you'd hate for her family, especially her children to read rude comments. Can you imigine how hurtful that would be to them?

Leave the modding to the mods, and if you don't like a post just scroll and roll. You can also use you ignore button.

If you have any issues, one of us will gladly help you. Just pm us or hit the alert button.

Thanks!

Sparky

Sparky: Thanks for reminding us to be respectful & sensitive toward our victim's family, the precious girls, and to her friends also. It must be such a time of sorrow for so many & so shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member