TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a shower after a hernia operation...

Actually it's someone showing their weight-loss-with-saran-wrap method and the patch you see is Icy Hot, which I showed that picture for scale since the poster said they had never seen saran wrap so this shows saran wrap in relation to the human body instead of showing just a picture of a box without context of size

Women and men can be violated without the perp leaving any bodily fluid type DNA just saying.

True - I'm thinking the limited time in this situation means it is less likely. Plus, I think murder was the intent.

I totally agree with this. Everything about this person seems "floppy" or like half deflated. In most robberies the people move with purpose, they tend to be quick and focused. The way this person moves about reminds me of Prissy in gone with the wind.

There doesn't seem to be excessive energy
If a person was there to commit murder, wouldn't s/he be pumped, nervous, full of adrenaline?

OT

Love your avatar!!!

I rarely post but can't get the white box out of my mind. What the heck could it be and what was it used for? Attached is my plastic wrap; looks similar depending on which way the box was held.

Attachments

• plastic wrap.jpg
    plastic wrap.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 41
Ok I ventured over to twitter land, something I haven't done since a very bizarre case on here...I find it very odd someone has an account with Missys picture as the profile pick and a username that has her name as well and is posting news articles and was created in the past 4 days. Why do people do stuff like that? It's really disturbing.

Maybe it will get the perp caught.

Hey Folks,

Please discontinue posting the purple photos. These are from a unauthorized Twitter acct and are against TOS.

Thanks!

Sorry Sparky! I thought it was from the surveillance video that has already been posted. Thanks for the heads up.

If a person was there to commit murder, wouldn't s/he be pumped, nervous, full of adrenaline?

OT

Love your avatar!!!

Totally agree, I don't think their demeanor reflects anything typical about committing any type of crime. It's really bizarre. Almost medicated. I see zero motivation.

And thank you, that is my fur baby, protector and my daughter and I's best friend Lu dog(notice I left hubby out of that, he gets picked on by the Lu dog).

For what it's worth, this is what I'm imagining (folded copy paper, possibly with photo of floor plan). Traced MzOpinionated's shot off the screen and elaborated with imagined details:

View attachment 92595

But I think ocgrad's idea (IEP) is intriguing and also is one I might consider, especially in light of the ATF involvement.

Sorry, for whatever reason I've never seen the box of Saran Wrap. :eek:

In this still shot you can almost tell their thumb is gripping around one of the 4 pvc tubes. (I believe the edges are round but 4 together form a box shape.) And it may just be a shadow but in this shot does it have a cord or tube hanging down? With this stuffed in their vest and breaching tools and whatever else is in the front pocket it would explain part of their odd gate. Add shoe covers, helmet, armor, maybe even an AR in there and someone not heavily trained in walking with all that.

Also, I've been meaning to add this about the ATF. I have found they very quickly get involved in things. I grew up in flower mound, and remember any teenage party getting busted with alcohol there had ATF on the scene. When a friend forgot a hunting rifle in the back of his truck cabin, ATF was on the scene quickly. Any other Texas people experience/notice that?

OT

Love your avatar!!!
Maybe not if they were LE trained.

Other than the clothing, is there something else that points to LE to you?

I think what an earlier post remarked, what we first saw as an unexplained stroll looks more like a perimeter check. Maybe being guided by an accomplice waiting outside somewhere in view, using a body camera/headset, "check that door to your left, nope skip that, go on down the hall to Room 12..." Most LE don't get fast and wound up, they move slowly looking things over. The breaching tools can be purchased but also point to LE. Normal criminals move quickly because they are afraid of being caught. I think it's just the nature of trained LE to move slowly, confidently. And why be afraid at 4 am?

My thought tends towards no, simply because, while this discipline is certainly challenging for many folks, it is not near the workout that, IMO, somebody who was abusing steroids would even think about wasting their time with. In my experience (and from what can be seen on FB and the web of some of the people in her group specifically), this type of workout is geared towards regular folks...folks who want to get into shape, stay in shape, and challenge themselves in a friendly atmosphere. Using this workout as a serious, extreme body-building endeavor and then looking for and using steroids to achieve new heights?, no, IMO. Also, isn't 'roid rage a more "boom! I'm angry now!" sort of thing vs. a planned stroll-around and wait kind of thing? All of this JMO!

glass---I agree, that the Camp Gladiators would not be abusing steroids, they are usually people who embrace a healthy lifestyle, and keeping fit. I was referring to folks, you might call gym rats, who have unnatural looking physiques. Being in the fitness business and working out on her own, I would imagine Missy had many friends and acquaintances at different health clubs in the area. Sorry for not explaining myself better! :shame:

IMHO

Women and men can be violated without the perp leaving any bodily fluid type DNA just saying.

I totally agree and IMO she was violated...she is deceased...so she was violated whether there was a sexual attack or not!

The flashlight hold, for one.

I didn't notice the perp had a flashlight in any of the footage. It does appear they have a headlamp in some of the footage. Can you point out where they are holding a flashlight?

OT

Love your avatar!!!
From watching the videos, I think this person was in pain but was trying hard not to show it.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Seems like glass wouldn't fall back into the room but drywall would if they are making a hole in the wall. Does someone know if that is an exterior wall or if there is a room on the other side of the wall? I find it odd that the Police seal is covering part of the view but in the last seconds the seal is removed so you can see the full view or at least as much as the camera position allows I guess. It looks to me like they move to utilize or place the object in their left hand in those final seconds. Also during the hammering I notice something white on their front perhaps sticking out of a pocket.
IMO she is making hole in wall looking for video wires.

Is anyone listening to the local scanner?
I would not be surprised if there is an arrest or POI soon.
It could take a few weeks longer but I think/hope we learn more this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966