TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,

Does anyone know if the Creekside Church is up and running this morning? Someone posted earlier that they conducted their usual Wednesday night service last week. Not sure I could attend, knowing what had happened there...:notgood:

IMHO

I hope Mark Garcia (who worked out at the local gym with our victim) can provide more insight to LE.

Hypothetically speaking, if the motive (or one of) to kill a lady is to really hurt her spouse, you may revel in the idea of making a call to inform said spouse yourself.

(just thinking out loud, jmo)

Anyone else had a horrible "being chased round a church by a lunatic in a SWAT outfit" dream since following this case? I had one last night, yikes! Thankfully I also had one where my cat had kittens :)

The town isn't that big.....I'm sure LE is looking at criminal backgrounds and putting in a lot of shoe leather....like who has been acting odd lately from a behavioral standpoint. And what is on her digital footprint (phone, SM, FB, GPS)? And heck, local LE ...they even have the ATF and FBI assisting. I really believe LE knows who did this & they are processing forensics for the formal arrest, imho. This should be an easy one for them to solve & I expect an arrest & a "story" to unfold very soon. Easy Peasy.

Church killer: enjoy the luxury of your free time now. Tick tock....tick tock.

Hypothetically speaking, if the motive (or one of) to kill a lady is to really hurt her spouse, you may revel in the idea of making a call to inform said spouse yourself.

(just thinking out loud, jmo)

Anyone else had a horrible "being chased round a church by a lunatic in a SWAT outfit" dream since following this case? I had one last night, yikes! Thankfully I also had one where my cat had kittens :)

No dreams, but can't watch video of perp anymore, as it spooks me too much. Knowing what he was about to do, to this beloved wife and mother. It just bothers me to no end. Justice can't come quickly enough! :busted::copcar::jail:

No dreams here either. And this morning I feel the police costume was just a dumbstick ruse, like wearing a Halloween costume for this murderer: Purpose, thinking we'd be thrown off & think murderer was NOT someone who lives in the local area & NOT aiming at Missy but instead a wierd lunatic killer. Same with the smashing around the church with that big hammer: That was just crime scene staging.

I agree with TasteHoney: LEnf. completely 100 percent knows who did this !!

Question: I read the overnight (I am USA central time) posts for this case. I will go look for sister-in-law talking FOR THE FIRST TIME to the press but if anyone has it handy could you please post the proper link to video of sis in law that gives 'us' the sense sis in law already knows exactly who did this? And, also, if you think that, surely you ALSO think the hubby would know, too (cuz his own sis would tell him), right ?

Sparky/Mod: Thank you for moderating. I can get stirred-up with emotion. IMO just like we have so many shootings going on, esp. by young males, &, also, the domestic violence/'lover' sorts of murders are ceaseless; this case IMO is the latter. IMO ! IMO !

No dreams, but can't watch video of perp anymore, as it spooks me too much. Knowing what he was about to do, to this beloved wife and mother. It just bothers me to no end. Justice can't come quickly enough! :busted::copcar::jail:

I've decided that until any new video is released, I won't be watching the footage anymore.

Good morning everyone. I'm a resident of Midlothian - and my family has been here since the early 70's. I've posted in the first few threads, but have been busy. We haven't stopped any of our town/school activities and no extra public warnings - so that makes me and other family/residents feel like it was a targeted murder. Nothing ever happens here & I know that anything can happen anywhere but the few times that crimes have been committed here in Midlothian the suspect has known the victim or its been dumb teens doing the break-ins/robberies. The camper that found Missy was female. It was raining Monday, and in the area where the church is located, it's secluded and at that time dark. If I were driving past the church at that time I wouldn't have noticed anything or bothered to look in that direction especially if it was raining. It is a small town but has grown drastically to where you don't know everyone anymore. I moved away for college years ago and just moved back recently and don't recognize hardly anyone anymore - a lot of city or out of state transplants. But it's still a nice town with great school district. Some of my family attends the same church Missy went to and my mothers co worker is one of the campers that found Missy's body.

Good morning everyone. I'm a resident of Midlothian - and my family has been here since the early 70's. I've posted in the first few threads, but have been busy. We haven't stopped any of our town/school activities and no extra public warnings - so that makes me and other family/residents feel like it was a targeted murder. Nothing ever happens here & I know that anything can happen anywhere but the few times that crimes have been committed here in Midlothian the suspect has known the victim or its been dumb teens doing the break-ins/robberies. The camper that found Missy was female. It was raining Monday, and in the area where the church is located, it's secluded and at that time dark. If I were driving past the church at that time I wouldn't have noticed anything or bothered to look in that direction especially if it was raining. It is a small town but has grown drastically to where you don't know everyone anymore. I moved away for college years ago and just moved back recently and don't recognize hardly anyone anymore - a lot of city or out of state transplants. But it's still a nice town with great school district. Some of my family attends the same church Missy went to and my mothers co worker is one of the campers that found Missy's body.
Good morning, Curious21. Thank you for checking back in with us.
<modsnip>

Oh you poor thing! I used to have Heather Elvis dreams all.the.time. I actually had one the other night (her killers were recently in court & we are talking about the case again) I wish she could speak to me about where her body is!

Back on topic, thank you MODS for keeping us in line! If the rules were not enforced, WS would eventually be like any other crazy "comment" section of the Internet. We don't act like that around here!

I guess the church is having services today if they did Wed. Maybe the vandalized part was roped off? I couldn't imagine going there for worship 2 days after the murder but maybe that's just me. Hopefully we will have a new MSM (mainstream media) article soon since tomorrow is 1 week.

That angry letter from the MIL seems like she has her own ideas but no real information *IMO*
So that leads me to wonder if LE has someone in mind, if they have shared it with the family. :thinking:

Oh you poor thing! I used to have Heather Elvis dreams all.the.time. I actually had one the other night (her killers were recently in court & we are talking about the case again) I wish she could speak to me about where her body is!

Back on topic, thank you MODS for keeping us in line! If the rules were not enforced, WS would eventually be like any other crazy "comment" section of the Internet. We don't act like that around here!

I guess the church is having services today if they did Wed. Maybe the vandalized part was roped off? I couldn't imagine going there for worship 2 days after the murder but maybe that's just me. Hopefully we will have a new MSM (mainstream media) article soon since tomorrow is 1 week.

That angry letter from the MIL seems like she has her own ideas but no real information *IMO*
So that leads me to wonder if LE has someone in mind, if they have shared it with the family. :thinking:

Is that something LE would do? Would they share their ideas on a POI with the family? Sincerely asking. I don't know if they do that kind of thing, or not.

Is that something LE would do? Would they share their ideas on a POI with the family? Sincerely asking. I don't know if they do that kind of thing, or not.

I would assume the family would share their ideas with LE, and the family would be able to tell based on the follow up questions asked, etc. in what direction LE was headed.

I'm still leaning towards a Mary Jane Fonder type scenario here, but I don't think the perp is as old as she was. I think the perp was jealous or felt threatened by Missy in some way.

Perhaps the perp's husband/significant other was attracted to Missy or was even just friendly with her and the killer decided to eliminate her "competition". This has to be personal if she was targeted, obviously. I don't think this person was "hired" or instructed to murder this woman. I would be shocked if that were the case.

The reports saying that Missy wasn't acting herself lately bother me a lot. Does anyone know if that statement was made by anyone but Mark Garcia?

Husband said his immediate thoughts were that he had to be strong/stoic for his daughters. But if you watch him at the vigil, he's a completely broken man.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/husband-of-woman-murdered-at-midlothian-church-speaks-out/143107339

Morning everyone! Thanks for posting gliving! I agree. He is a broken man. I'm glad his friend was there to give him a much needed hug. He has some very "big" shoes to fill with Missy now gone. From everything I have read and watched, she was truly a super woman, a super mom, and a super wife. She did it all and a little bit more. I believe BB has a strong support system and the 3 daughters too. It's not going to be easy, but I think they will pull through fine. It will be a long tough road. Just hoping they get this monster soon. :praying:

I was watching a true crime show, either Dateline or 20-20, last night. A woman was rejected repeatedly by a man she was obsessed with and she was convicted of shooting him in the face and killing him.

In my mind that may be what we are dealing with here. It's one of two things...jealousy or rejection.

I saw on the comments of the Midlo PD last night that some people thought, in the third released video right about in the middle, that they could see dark curly hair right at the neck of the perp. I looked at it and have to admit that he looked like that to me a little bit too. Short nape length curly hair which, again, could be a man or woman. I have no skills in stopping and magnifying video but maybe some of you who do can take a look. I will go back sometime today and try to get the exact

Good morning all,

Does anyone know if the Creekside Church is up and running this morning? Someone posted earlier that they conducted their usual Wednesday night service last week. Not sure I could attend, knowing what had happened there...:notgood:

IMHO

Yes they are having service.

Ok so went to the camp gladiator site and the course is 4 weeks, is it known that this was a 4 week course and what week they were in? How long in between courses? How long Terri had been doing this? It would be interesting to know how long Mark knew Terri that he felt/sensed she was more reserved? jmo idk

stop

this is the last warning, if you want to continue with posting previliages then,

stop insinuating the family is involved with missy's death. No one has been named as a poi/suspect. Stop bashing members of the family.

stay on topic and stop playing guessing games. If you want members to see something tell them what and where it is. Or direct them if it happens to be a fb page you can discuss.

stop with the rumors. If you state something as fact back it up with a link, if it's just your opinion, then jmo.

And finally....it,might be a good idea to familiarize yourself with etiquette and information found here. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-etiquette-amp-information

also,

inviting private messages or email, and alluding to "inside" information

“inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the private message system via comments such as “check your pms” or “pm me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

Additionally, please don't state or suggest that you are privy to inside information, but either can't or won't discuss it.

If you can't post it, don't!

Thanks!

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads