TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Missy was targeted, how did the killer know that she would enter alone ahead of the class? Was she familiar with Missy's routine? Not all instructors arrive ahead and are as prepared as Missy. So, either a burglary gone wrong or she was killed by someone she knew. IMO
I think someone she knew is connected. They would know her routine, and know that she would arrive early to set up.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Had to get away for a while to clear my head: New Idea.....we have a huge problem in this country with illegal drugs. Sometimes, people who workout a lot, in order to build muscles, use a substance to speed up the process. I frequent a gym, and it is clear to see, a few people are doing something else, in addition to lifting weights daily. Could Missy have held knowledge about a friend or coworker, that they were involved in something illegal??? The reason the drug aspect came to mind was a) many crimes revolve around drug use and the sales of drugs and b) the recent execution of the family in OH, who were growing marijuana.

Being the decent and honorable person that Missy was, she may have come across some knowledge that led to her death.

Thoughts, ideas?????

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for this to have been a roid rage murder with Missy finding out about someone being a steroid dealer (or even user) and then being paranoid she'd tell LE about them.

She had posted on her FB that she'd be up at 3:30 to get ready, and the trainers bring their equipment with them, so it was pretty easily available info. There's even a Camp Gladiator app that tells where every class is being held.

Why would this person be checking Camp Gladiator or Terri's FB unless they were targeting Missy? That was my point. A burglar wouldn't even know she was coming.

WSl: Can police get a warrant to make FB release to them all of the computer nos. that went into Missy's FB in the few days pre-murder? IMO killer is a local biker man whoz likely married or in a relat., sociable guy.

Had to get away for a while to clear my head: New Idea.....we have a huge problem in this country with illegal drugs. Sometimes, people who workout a lot, in order to build muscles, use a substance to speed up the process. I frequent a gym, and it is clear to see, a few people are doing something else, in addition to lifting weights daily. Could Missy have held knowledge about a friend or coworker, that they were involved in something illegal??? The reason the drug aspect came to mind was a) many crimes revolve around drug use and the sales of drugs and b) the recent execution of the family in OH, who were growing marijuana.

Being the decent and honorable person that Missy was, she may have come across some knowledge that led to her death.

Thoughts, ideas?????

This thought occurred to me last week. Lots of illegal substances float among the "fitness" crowd, including human growth hormone and steroids, not just dope.

It is hard to keep up.
I do not have any advise really.
After a while you kind of remember which posters post things of substance and which ones are kind of arguing with others. I just skip reading posts from some posters.

Also, don't post the pic from the social media site. The mod has warned about that.

<modsnip>

WSl- Do any of you realize that this thread is expanding at the speed of light? I'd appreciate it if anyone would post tips on how best to keep up: What I'm doing now is I read the most recent page and POOF when I'm done there's at least 1 or 2 new pages !! I am clueless how to keep up. I use a computer not a fone - computer with keyboard & my hunch is that makes some diff' - tyia !!

<modsnip>

WSl- Do any of you realize that this thread is expanding at the speed of light? I'd appreciate it if anyone would post tips on how best to keep up: What I'm doing now is I read the most recent page and POOF when I'm done there's at least 1 or 2 new pages !! I am clueless how to keep up. I use a computer not a fone - computer with keyboard & my hunch is that makes some diff' - tyia !!

The pic has been taken down
Read Sparky's post above

I'd love to see what happens next in that sequence. Did he/she toss, drop or otherwise leave that object in the room with the broken window... or did he/she walk away still holding it?

Someone here or on Facebook mentioned a tinfoil-covered brick, maybe that is it?

Sorry, I can not remember if it was a local/ insider or a general poster here or on FB who said it... and I have no clue what the perp did with it.

Just wanted to mention what I heard the object might be.

I agree, so hard to keep up. I just check back periodically to see if there's an arrest and then I'll read the story. I have a full time job and don't have the time to sit on here all day.

<modsnip>

You can change the amount of posts per page, I reset mine to 50 when this happened on another thread. It just means I can keep track of what page I am on better and you get roughly 20 pages per thread (1000 posts). Works for me anyway!

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for this to have been a roid rage murder with Missy finding out about someone being a steroid dealer (or even user) and then being paranoid she'd tell LE about them.

My thought tends towards no, simply because, while this discipline is certainly challenging for many folks, it is not near the workout that, IMO, somebody who was abusing steroids would even think about wasting their time with. In my experience (and from what can be seen on FB and the web of some of the people in her group specifically), this type of workout is geared towards regular folks...folks who want to get into shape, stay in shape, and challenge themselves in a friendly atmosphere. Using this workout as a serious, extreme body-building endeavor and then looking for and using steroids to achieve new heights?, no, IMO. Also, isn't 'roid rage a more "boom! I'm angry now!" sort of thing vs. a planned stroll-around and wait kind of thing? All of this JMO!

This is the best screenshot I could get of the white object.

Edit...hang on, technical issues.
2fff5207957425032069b7d30f8b740c.jpg

For what it's worth, this is what I'm imagining (folded copy paper, possibly with photo of floor plan). Traced MzOpinionated's shot off the screen and elaborated with imagined details:

image.jpg

But I think ocgrad's idea (IED) is intriguing and also is one I might consider, especially in light of the ATF involvement.

Sorry, for whatever reason I've never seen this to be a box of Saran Wrap. :eek:

This is not my own supposition but I read it somewhere but boy does it make sense. Had Missy been violated, the perp would have left behind telltale evidence which is why LE can't say if it's a man or woman.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

My opinion is the perp will end up being either someone who wanted to be her, or be with her. And is clearly unstable, so when they realized their want wouldn't be realized, they acted out, horribly.

sbm
Yes!! I agree it appears like a perimeter check, even beginning back at the first time we see the perp in the first video, when he/she is "touching" the walls---he/she is slightly crouching, walking near the right side of the hallway so they can peer around the corner to the left.

All of this behavior goes in my "Law Enforcement Experience" column.
Absolutely! Thereby building the case that LE should be able to ID pretty easily.

My thought tends towards no, simply because, while this discipline is certainly challenging for many folks, it is not near the workout that, IMO, somebody who was abusing steroids would even think about wasting their time with. In my experience (and from what can be seen on FB and the web of some of the people in her group specifically), this type of workout is geared towards regular folks...folks who want to get into shape, stay in shape, and challenge themselves in a friendly atmosphere. Using this workout as a serious, extreme body-building endeavor and then looking for and using steroids to achieve new heights?, no, IMO. Also, isn't 'roid rage a more "boom! I'm angry now!" sort of thing vs. a planned stroll-around and wait kind of thing? All of this JMO!

I don't think it's likely either, but I was saying it wasn't impossible.

For what it's worth, this is what I'm imagining (folded copy paper, possibly with photo of floor plan). Traced MzOpinionated's shot off the screen and elaborated with imagined details:

attachment.php

But I think ocgrad's idea (IEP) is intriguing and also is one I might consider, especially in light of the ATF involvement.

Sorry, for whatever reason I've never seen the box of Saran Wrap. :eek:

It almost looks like a piece of rain gutter.

Ok I ventured over to twitter land, something I haven't done since a very bizarre case on here...I find it very odd someone has an account with Missys picture as the profile pick and a username that has her name as well and is posting news articles and was created in the past 4 days. Why do people do stuff like that? It's really disturbing.

My latest idea... perp is a gay woman who was attracted to MB. They met at a gym or class, MB was friendly but not interested. Murderer has been obsessed and wanted revenge.

Yes, I agree...nothing is impossible! The original post asked for thoughts on this...and I thought that original post would be included in my reply. Still getting used to maneuvering around this board. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990