TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know that it was timed so precisely. They could have left their tools their because they were surprised that a camper showed up almost 30 minutes early. Conversely, we don't know that things weren't going inside - like staging - up until the campers started heading toward the building.

Or that it wasn't a camper.

<modsnip>

Yeah, like I think the cameras were quite obvious with no intent to hide them and that the facility had a sign outside saying the area was being filmed by CCTV. Anyone who was there knew the place had CCTV.

What time was her body discovered.
I know that twp 911 calls were placed at 5am

What time was her body discovered.
I know that twp 911 calls were placed at 5am
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

--snip--

Monday, April 18, 2016
3:50 a.m. — Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ.
4:16 a.m. — Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.
4:20 a.m. — Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
4:35 a.m. — Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location.
5:00 a.m. — First of two 911 calls received from location.
5:03 a.m. — Initial Patrol Officers dispatched along with EMS to the location.
5:10 a.m. — Officers arrive at the location.
Source: Midlothian Police Department

Yes, like so far I haven't that there's independent proof that the early camper didn't in reality get there at 3:35 rather than 4:35

Was the camper seen on video at that time, like Missy was on video when she arrived? I am making the assumption that Camper #1 arrived in a vehicle and parked near the entrance since it was a rainy morning.

Was the camper seen on video at that time, like Missy was on video when she arrived? I am making the assumption that Camper #1 arrived in a vehicle and parked near the entrance since it was a rainy morning.

I've seen nothing saying that but we have seen a white truck in the same general 'awning' area with police tape, which from what I can tell isn't marked as a government vehicle, which for a time people thought that vehicle was actually Missy's truck. I guess it's possible that is a campers vehicle and their vehicle became part of evidence as well. If that camper was in that vehicle, that may have triggered the motion sensors.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

--snip--

Monday, April 18, 2016
3:50 a.m. &#8212; Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ.
4:16 a.m. &#8212; Mrs. Bevers&#8217; pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.
4:20 a.m. &#8212; Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
4:35 a.m. &#8212; Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location.
5:00 a.m. &#8212; First of two 911 calls received from location.
5:03 a.m. &#8212; Initial Patrol Officers dispatched along with EMS to the location.
5:10 a.m. &#8212; Officers arrive at the location.
Source: Midlothian Police Department

Thank you
I see it says the camper arrived but there is nothing that says what time she entered the building
Has that been reported?

:sorry: It's being snipped as we speak I believe. Thank you mods! :gomods: Time for a break! :footinmouth: :book:

Thank you
I see it says the camper arrived but there is nothing that says what time she entered the building
Has that been reported?

IIRC, early reports said that Camper #1 waited for other campers to arrive before entering the building. I find that easy to believe. However, I would like to know how Camper #1's time of arrival is known. And I don't really mean to single out #1, as I'm curious how any of the timing has been determined - cars seen on video, witness statements?

JMO

It seems that there has been nothing reported stating that the early camper saw anyone or any vehicle leave the church area.
I am guessing that this camper spent time in her car after arriving, didn't enter the building immediately as the 911 call didn't come in til 5
Or did the camper enter the building and didn't find Missy until later
We do not know where the class was to be held or where Missy was found

:sorry: It's being snipped as we speak I believe. Thank you mods! :gomods: Time for a break! :footinmouth: :book:
Thanks Bootsctr. My heart rate is decreasing[emoji15] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Thanks Bootsctr. My heart rate is decreasing[emoji15] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

LOL. If it were true, rather than metaphor, there would be 25 pages discussing finger length. :)

I don't think it has to be a security guard hoping to drum up business. It could be as little motive as someone who likes to watch sirens and listen to the police scanner. Or a current, former, reserve or wannabe cop who thinks to his/herself, "We haven't had a murder in 10 years, it's time to shake things up a little...."

I am not pointing any fingers. I have not so much as a hunch, but the evidence does point towards LE, if only because the perp wore a SWAT uniform.

MOOAA
I think the wanna be cop is what this guy is. I think he wanted some Sunday Church money and play a game at the same time. IMO he did not know about the workout that was coming. I think he hit Missy and ran away, leaving tools. Now I hope he had his cell phone on during the incident so LE can find him by mining towers in the area.

IIRC, early reports said that Camper #1 waited for other campers to arrive before entering the building. I find that easy to believe. However, I would like to know how Camper #1's time of arrival is known. And I don't really mean to single out #1, as I'm curious how any of the timing has been determined - cars seen on video, witness statements?

JMO

Info came from LE presser:

Attachments

• MPD.jpg
    MPD.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 62
We have talked a lot about what we have seen in the two minutes or so of the video that the police have released. Supposedly, there is at least another 28 minutes of video that has not been released.

In the video we have seen, we have noted how the suspect seems so casual and has halfheartedly attempted to open the locked doors.

But that is only two minutes. Two minutes.

If any others are like me, I have been kind of building a vision in my mind of the suspect acting like this for the whole 30 minutes of video. But that is an assumption I am making, and I realized it could be very false.

The suspect might have been very frenetic or much more active in the unreleased footage.

We have talked a lot about what we have seen in the two minutes or so of the video that the police have released. Supposedly, there is at least another 28 minutes of video that has not been released.

In the video we have seen, we have noted how the suspect seems so casual and has halfheartedly attempted to open the locked doors.

But that is only two minutes. Two minutes.

If any others are like me, I have been kind of building a vision in my mind of the suspect acting like this for the whole 30 minutes of video. But that is an assumption I am making, and I realized it could be very false.

The suspect might have been very frenetic or much more active in the unreleased footage.

I am curious about the perps movement minutes before MB showed up and as she showed up. Could show whether the perp had someone radioing the status of her arrival.

I think the wanna be cop is what this guy is. I think he wanted some Sunday Church money and play a game at the same time. IMO he did not know about the workout that was coming. I think he hit Missy and ran away, leaving tools. Now I hope he had his cell phone on during the incident so LE can find him by mining towers in the area.

Unless you mean hit her with a bullet, I don't think the ATF and US Marshals would be involved and even then the US Marshals would be looking for something more than just that:
"Basically, what it does is give the local guy a longer arm. It also gives them extra manpower," said Lee County sheriff's spokeswoman Sgt. Stephanie Eller.

In addition to manpower, especially for the long hours required for surveillance of crime suspects, U.S. Marshals also support local law enforcement agencies by providing additional equipment and funding, said Kinsey.

Certain criteria have to be met for U.S. Marshals to adopt a case.

Basically, marshals assist with any violent crimes or serious felonies, especially crimes committed with guns or drugs, Kinsey said.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...ed-in-local-cases-ep-387831181-342432981.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly