TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now how would the perp know that?

We've been discussing the possibility that the perp knew Missy's husband was out of town, which suggests that the perp would then also assume the daughter would stay home that morning rather than leave the other siblings.

Yes, lots of assumptions and guesses. I make no apologies for that....we're working with what we have.

JMO

We've been discussing the possibility that the perp knew Missy's husband was out of town, which suggests that the perp would then also assume the daughter would stay home that morning rather than leave the other siblings.

Yes, lots of assumptions and guesses. I make no apologies for that....we're working with what we have.

JMO

Okay got ya. Trying to work a job and keep up is almost impossible. To bad I can't get paid to sleuth. Thank you for the clarification! [emoji4]

The video of the killer. There are 3 videos released (IIRC) but the one we are talking about in ref to the picture linked is where the church wall says "holy grounds" and you can clearly tell it's the same wall/floor inside the church in the video. As far as the bulletin board reading, I saw it in one of the videos as well. Maybe the last one released.

ETA Link: [video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

I don't see any reading of the bulletin board. I think whomever this is was not worried about leaving tools behind because they can't be traced to him/her. I see perhaps some OCD tendencies with the tapping of the wall (although I know another poster this could be LE/security guard testing for alarm or wires or something physical). And, since we don't know what order they are releasing the CCTV, I wonder if the first clip is of the perp leaving the scene after having killed Missy? Only speculating since there has not been an arrest. I do think I could potentially smell a lawsuit. Thanks to the poster who posted the link regarding Nicole Bennett's murder!

I'd be watching cell phone calls of her inner circle.
Someone knows something and they need to get their facts straight.
I will leave it at that!

???
Not sure what that is supposed to mean.

It's supposed to mean that we don't know what happened. We don't know who did it or why. For all we know it was a random stranger who found MB on facebook and targeted her for some reason.

It's supposed to mean that the reason that you and I all these other people are here obsessing about this murder is that we want answers. We want assurances that life is not random and that bad things don't happen to people for no reason. We want life to be predictable, safe. But maybe it's not.

Anyone who looked at her very public Facebook page. They wouldn't even have to be a Facebook friend of hers. Since her posts were set to "public", they were viewable to anyone and everyone who wanted to see.

I was going to say they still wouldn't know how early she would arrive, but then I remember her last FB post said she had to get up at 3:30am so I guess it would be straightforward to guesstimate what time she'd roll up.

If it had been that particular glass table, then it should have been captured on video and other students arriving early could have plainly seen MB lying the floor.

But yeah, the point is that we are making a BUNCH of assumption based upon partial information.

I still wish they would release the 9-1-1 tapes. They must have told the persons who found MB not to reveal what they saw because then it would reveal COD, which they are obviously wanting to keep under wraps. And maybe the 9-1-1 tapes would reveal that, too.

I'm just so tired of saying MAYBE.

MOOOC

Doesn't somebody (media) have to request for the 911 tapes to be released? I don't understand why they haven't been released either unless it is to keep the COD under wraps.

More than 24 investigators are assigned to Missy's case:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

"Investigators said they have received hundreds of tips from the public and that maybe a dozen or so have turned out to have actionable information worthy of a follow up by one of the more than two dozen investigators assigned to the case.

Of the investigators, five are detectives with the Midlothian Police Department and the others come from the ATF, Texas Rangers and the unnamed federal agency."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-video-timeline-released-in-terri-bevers-death-at-texas-church/

(Midlothian Assistant Chief of Police Kevin)"Johnson said multiple local agencies, as well as the FBI, U.S. Marshals, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are assisting in the investigation."

This is more than a love triangle, argument over parking, or disgruntled customer.

We've been really focused on the time the perp had to walk the hallways, but I think that little window of time - between when Missy showed up and when the first camper showed up - that's where significant clues are.

How did the perp time the crime so precisely?

And how did s/he escape without notice?

Sure, s/he tapped the walls, poked around, smashed here and there....then quickly killed and disappeared.

jmo

More than 24 investigators are assigned to Missy's case:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

"Investigators said they have received hundreds of tips from the public and that maybe a dozen or so have turned out to have actionable information worthy of a follow up by one of the more than two dozen investigators assigned to the case.

Of the investigators, five are detectives with the Midlothian Police Department and the others come from the ATF, Texas Rangers and the unnamed federal agency."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-video-timeline-released-in-terri-bevers-death-at-texas-church/

(Midlothian Assistant Chief of Police Kevin)"Johnson said multiple local agencies, as well as the FBI, U.S. Marshals, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are assisting in the investigation."

This is more than a love triangle, argument over parking, or disgruntled customer.

A hit maybe.

Did local LE view the video before the federal agencies were brought in ? There's 30 minutes of video, and the public has seen only a couple of minutes...the rest of the video must tell quite a story. jmo I cannot an longer believe that this was an interrupted burglary,a "jealousy" killing, a killing over a fitness business. A life insurance "hit"...something bigger, even worse was going down. jmo

I wonder if they found any cell phone pings from a POI that is in the area of the church. Was the perp smart enough to leave their cell phone home or off? The church looks so isolated that if they have any pings in that area it could really help them look at a specific person.

The video of the killer. There are 3 videos released (IIRC) but the one we are talking about in ref to the picture linked is where the church wall says "holy grounds" and you can clearly tell it's the same wall/floor inside the church in the video. As far as the bulletin board reading, I saw it in one of the videos as well. Maybe the last one released.

ETA Link: [video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Thank you! I was trying to find all of them last night.

Did local LE view the video before the federal agencies were brought in ? There's 30 minutes of video, and the public has seen only a couple of minutes...the rest of the video must tell quite a story. jmo I cannot an longer believe that this was an interrupted burglary,a "jealousy" killing, a killing over a fitness business. A life insurance "hit"...something bigger, even worse was going down. jmo

We don't know how many minutes of videotape there are. The police have said the perp spent a significant amount of time in the kitchen, but AFAWK there are no cameras in there. Video shows perp enter kitchen, tape stops, perp comes out several minutes later. There is no tape unless someone was in the halls activating the motion sensors.

I am sure they did. I can't imagine calling 911 and then leaving her there I actually think that is a crime

I doubt it's a crime if the persons felt unsafe... Timeline would indicate the crime was "fresh" - I wonder how confident anyone was that there was not a present danger to others... Hmm - unless it truly did look like an accident at first glance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly