TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Camper #1 waited for others to arrive, and there were two others who entered the building with #1.

Is that how everyone else is seeing it: Camper #1 plus two more = 3 who entered the church and found Missy. Two of them called 911.

JMO

The problem either way is that there's nothing on the LE timeline of any other vehicles arriving unlike for Camper #1 that states when the vehicle arrived. It could be Bonnie and Clyde if it was two people as Camper #2/#3 have no listed arrival time.

ETA: its a person who has NEVER seen themselves on film before.

imho

also, he lives in a fantasy world

its not often I go Stalker but this is one of those rare times.

I wonder if they have cell tower pings for Camper #1 to rule them out from arriving before MB, being the perp. Or they also can rule out that #1 didn't follow MB to the location as a lookout. It would look very suspicious if the #1 cell phone was off till the "arrival" of 4:35 AM.

Thank heavens for cell phones. The pings don't lie, and many a murderer , who thought they were smart, got nailed by a cell phone ping!

IMHO

For sure? I'm not certain that has been confirmed.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

JMO

It was stated that she was killed inside and she went in not realizing the perp we saw on video was in there. they said she was ambushed

The problem either way is that there's nothing on the LE timeline of any other vehicles arriving unlike for Camper #1 that states when the vehicle arrived. It could be Bonnie and Clyde if it was two people as Camper #2/#3 have no listed arrival time.

Agreed. There are problems and holes in the timeline.

If this person is a regular ol' person within Missy's circle (as opposed to a professional hit), how in the world is s/he keeping composed after this?! Surely this pressure of being caught - not to mention what I hope is remorse for hurting children through the loss of their mother - would be extremely difficult to bear.

Someone has to be showing signs of stress. Someone with a helmet and distinctive gait.

jmopinion

Her FB page said rain or shine, they would exercise under the awning.
So, even if she changed her mind and went inside, how did the perp know she would do this?

If this wasn't a separate crime that she walked in on, then it has to be someone who knew the routine JMO

She could have also been summoned. There's actually been a cop impersonator who has operated nearby that would pull women over in broad daylight, say there was a warrant for them and make them get into the fake cop car and then sexually assault them. People impersonating cops can be extremely brazen. The perp could have accused Missy of burglary and ordered her compliance.

An extremely tight timeline to commit murder and escape without being caught on tape and no vehicle caught on camera either.
Still makes me wonder if they ever left the building?

Yes THIS!

sorry brain is ticking

he could be a Peripheral Player

like, if Missy was in direct competition, he could be the competitons hit man.

or coach or father or partner.

so a stranger to Missy but very close to someone who had reason to wish for Missy to vanish permanently.

That would fit too.

JMO!!!! all of this!

Thank heavens for cell phones. The pings don't lie, and many a murderer , who thought they were smart, got nailed by a cell phone ping!

IMHO

That's what I keep thinking. If they could track cellphones nearly 20 years ago, when Adnan was traipsing around Baltimore, then surely they can do better than that today, right?

She could have also been summoned. There's actually been a cop impersonator who has operated nearby that would pull women over in broad daylight, say there was a warrant for them and make them get into the fake cop car and then sexually assault them. People impersonating cops can be extremely brazen. The perp could have accused Missy of burglary and ordered her compliance.

If LE has video of her entering, do you think they would know that?
Or is the only video that of her truck arriving?

IMHO

and now really sophisticated criminals get burner phones and leave their regular phones at home and sms themselves to "Prove" it.

:(

So are you thinking that the class was going to held outside under the partial shelter of the porte cochere (what Missy called an awning)? And the perp grabbed her as soon as she began unloading and dragged her into the building? Or she went into the building for some other reason and the perp attacked here there?

I don't know if I'm following your train of thought.
I doubt it. IMO, Missy would be in her element outside, and able to defend herself.
IMO, the POI would've found the restrooms and figured how she would enter. A good facilitator would check that the restrooms were clean.
He/She likely trapped her in an enclosed space where she was less able to defend herself.

I doubt it IMO. Missy would be in her element outside, and able to defend herself.
IMO, the POI would've found the restrooms and figured how she would enter. He likely trapped her in an enclosed space where she was less able to defend herself.

Yes. And it has occurred to me that the broken window/screen might have been MB's attempt to escape.

Agreed. There are problems and holes in the timeline.

If this person is a regular ol' person within Missy's circle (as opposed to a professional hit), how in the world is s/he keeping composed after this?! Surely this pressure of being caught - not to mention what I hope is remorse for hurting children through the loss of their mother - would be extremely difficult to bear.

Someone has to be showing signs of stress. Someone with a helmet and distinctive gait.

jmopinion

this is what indicates a Stranger type thing.

JMHO

a Loner.

I doubt it IMO. Missy would be in her element outside, and able to defend herself.
IMO, the POI would've found the restrooms and figured how she would enter. He likely trapped her in an enclosed space where she was less able to defend herself.

I keep thinking that is where she was found
It would explain why the 911 wasn't made til 5am
By then her class would be looking for her, they could see her truck

JMO

Interesting. So they must see something on the video that shows them Missy was taken by surprise by the perp and not lured by the perp thinking he or she was a cop.

Actually I believe LE has said they don't have any video of Missy and the perp's face-to-face interactions. At some point she could have been lured that the perp was a cop as the video of it simply doesn't exist to answer it.

this is what indicates a Stranger type thing.

JMHO

a Loner.

Could be....but I think it's someone closer than a stranger. I don't have any idea who, but I don't think it was a complete stranger (unless it was someone hired, but that still would point to someone close who did the hiring).

I hope LE is closer to figuring this out than I am.

JMO

Could be....but I think it's someone closer than a stranger. I don't have any idea who, but I don't think it was a complete stranger (unless it was someone hired, but that still would point to someone close who did the hiring).

I hope LE is closer to figuring this out than I am.

JMO

I don't think it was someone hired, personally.

Someone hired would've just hit her in a drive by in the car park. Sorry to sound so brutal.

This guy went to extremes. I believe he knew her movements somehow and was stalking her basically for quite a while.

The dressing up implies he KNEW about the cameras, did it anyway. Otherwise why bother? Surprise would be all you'd need.

No there is something very screwy, I don't think he's right in the head. I honestly think its either a total stalker or someone who believes for Some Other Reason she needed to be killed.

Have they said if she was sexually assaulted? Which would change everything again.

Poor MIssy and her family - of course shes left behind children :(

If LE has video of her entering, do you think they would know that?
Or is the only video that of her truck arriving?

The timeline has her entering the building being recorded, but as far as any interactions between the perp and Missy this has been reported:
The cameras did not record any interaction between that person and Bevers, NBC5 reported.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...tness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/
So whether the perp was surprised, the perp knowingly put on some big cop act or any other permutation, it's not reported that anyone including LE knows but instead that the video simply doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches