TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I believe LE has said they don't have any video of Missy and the perp's face-to-face interactions. At some point she could have been lured that the perp was a cop as the video of it simply doesn't exist to answer it.

Could they be holding back that info on whether her murder was caught on tape? I want to say in the Mickey Shunick case, LEO didn't give all the details they had on surveillance tape until the perp was arrested.

could also explain the multitask force = the Usual Suspects don't fit.

FBI might be profiling. Lord knows this fool left enough to profile including ebay and a credit card and obvious OCD.

As far as using the facility...
I run a local athletics league and we use the local schools, churches and gyms. We pay a nominal fee to use the facility, we carry our own liability insurance BUT a custodian/employee from each facility must be on the premises when we are there. They open up for us and lock up when we leave. FWIW.

IIRC, Camper #1 waited for others to arrive, and there were two others who entered the building with #1.

Is that how everyone else is seeing it: Camper #1 plus two more = 3 who entered the church and found Missy. Two of them called 911.

JMO

No LE never states any campers arrived prior to 5 am except the one that arrived so early.

Could they be holding back that info on whether her murder was caught on tape? I want to say in the Mickey Shunick case, LEO didn't give all the details they had on surveillance tape until the perp was arrested.

It wouldn't be a matter of holding back, but instead it would be disinformation, which LE could be doing disinformation with this as they aren't exactly saying this under oath or in a legal document that no such footage exists. LE could be putting out disinformation on any number of things, like the outside cameras could have been working and they could have lots of footage. I don't think LE has been putting out disinfo on their footage, but nothing is to say that they aren't.

Actually I believe LE has said they don't have any video of Missy and the perp's face-to-face interactions. At some point she could have been lured that the perp was a cop as the video of it simply doesn't exist to answer it.

Yes, I recall that now that you mention it. I wonder if LE is telling the whole truth to the public about what they do and do not have on video, but maybe they don't have any interactions at all between Missy and the perp.

No LE never states any campers arrived prior to 5 am except the one that arrived so early.

It was said the first Camper waited for others to arrive before they entered the building. I could not find it, but it has been said a few times.

Regarding the post in the previous thread about LE presence at outdoor workouts this week, I'm wondering if they are watching the campers, putting some pressure on people to come forward with info?

JMO
Maybe LE is also taking note on who is not showing up anymore for the workouts.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I run a local athletics league and we use the local schools, churches and gyms. We pay a nominal fee to use the facility, we carry our own liability insurance BUT a custodian/employee from each facility must be on the premises when we are there. They open up for us and lock up when we leave. FWIW.

the guy forced entry so knew shed be there alone.

I think he has OCD because he turned up on film EXACTLY 30 minutes before Missy did. This tells of a level of planning.

I think the vid shows him waiting for her, contemplating a good hiding place as he had ample time to wait.

all the combat gear implies he knew hed likely be caught on film

the lengths he went to to hide himself implies planning but Also implies hes never seen himself walk on film before and/or is too egotistical to realize how much he limps (could be exaggerated under stress also).

So. Older guy. Meticulous. Utterly self asorbed. Able to Plan but completely unaware how inept he looks. Knows a lot about Missy.

Obviously has money someone poorer would have not bothered with the Rig Up.

JMHO - doesn't mean its Not a Hit either btw - but he obviously wanted to Frighten her otherwise wouldn't have pretended to be Police. :(

Perhaps the car didn't tip Missy off because she expected to meet the Church employee there as usual to to be let in. But then where did the employee go? Why didn't they show up?
hmm...

LE doesn't say this for no reason: Just FYI for those who are new to the thread.

“We are backing off our statement that the suspect on video was a man I know we said ‘he’ over and over again yesterday, and that was a mistake. There’s a lot of speculation based on the gait and appearance that this person may be a woman,” a Midlothian Police Department spokesperson told NBC News.
http://wfla.com/2016/04/20/mystery-woman-in-swat-gear-may-have-killed-texas-mom/

Missy Bevers LE woman statement.PNG

Perhaps the car didn't tip Missy off because she expected to meet the Church employee there as usual to to be let in. But then where did the employee go? Why didn't they show up?
hmm...

It would be interesting to know if she had a key. How this arrangement worked previously.

How long has that church been there? Did she worship there, as well?

It would be interesting to know if she had a key. How this arrangement worked previously.

She had a key and she did not worship there, her church was Cowboy Church, not too far from the church where she was found....

We don't know that she had a key, but she must have had access to the building so can assume she did.

And no, she worships at the Cowboy Church a few miles away.

Edit: JINX, Curious21!

I believe someone on this thread found that the church was built in 2008. Missy wasn't the first person to be in charge of training there, but it's not known what has been the relationship between CG Midlothian and Creekside. She attended the Cowboy Church nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95