TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ALSO IMO think this killer doesn't have a criminal history - speeding tickets, yes. Underage drinking, meebee. Cig' smoking at school (but I think he does NOT smoke anymore...). This killer does NOT have any history of assault or brawls, NO history of restraining orders against him, NO history of episodes of domestic violence. I think he was 'around' Missy a lot & his 'problem' went on literally for years, building & building in him til he couldn't take anymore 'of what SHE was doing to HIM' - he blames her as causing her own death.

TY for all the wonderful posts !!! Yup: The guy was doing crime scene staging with his opening of doors & smashing & being fully covered. The guy had stalked Missy many a time b4 that nite, learning her habits at the church. The guy is local & he made certain b4 he did this that there was NO alarm system, NO motion detectors which would alert the pastor or sheriff - the guy fully well knew about the video cams'.

Sounds like you practically have a suspect in mind. You're a local, right?

*shudders*

Dexter: LOL your mind is very creative. IMO this perp' is too unfit to lay in a trunk & he is NOT at all a limber or lanky sorta dude. Think: Beer belly, body type pearish-potato-face'd & right foot ata right angle.

I've just found out Midlothian Police has an annual Police Academy course . (cool!). This year it started 24th March for 12 weeks. The course includes building searches, criminal investigations, tactical exercises and use of force. Could this have given someone access to uniform?

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/article/20160201/NEWS/160209963

No, I don't think so. It's a citizen's (community) class. We have one put on by the police department periodically in our community as well. (Almost signed up more than once!) I think sounds really interesting; the description at the link sounds much the same.

I read the post before it was deleted. One camper asked if she had 10 lbs that she could borrow and missy said yes of course.

Sent from my iPhone

There was an episode on ID of ' fear they neighbor' ? maybe and the perp reminds me of this perp. Female, obsessed over alleged 'wrongs' her neighbor had done to her. She started snorting the cocaine 24/ 7 and moved away. After a year or so she was still so mad she drove back to town with a home made bomb and a rented van to blow up the neighbor but ended up blowing up herself.
ETA ** SPECULATIVE**

That we know of. IMO they know or are close to knowing.

i think they have an idea, but need some information to nail it....i rather have them take their time then give away too much....the perp(s) are still roaming

The article also says the perp was wearing a bulletproof vest, which it would be good to know if that's what LE is now saying it is or if that is the reporter's supposition of what's in the video. If it's an actual bulletproof vest, those aren't cheap. If this was real LE gear, it was probably a level III vest that may or may not have had level IV inserts, which in part could explain the awkwardness of the perp.

new article/video : http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/sources-police-believe-slain-midlothian-mom-was-targeted/154677542

Sources tell News 8 that investigators are certain that Bevers was the target, and did not stumble into a burglary gone bad. They further believe that the scene was staged to make it look like there had been a burglary.
They also say investigators have subpoenaed records from nearby cell towers. Those subpoenas could yield hundreds of cell phone numbers, making combing through those records a bit like looking for a needle in the haystack.

Sources tell News 8 that investigators are certain that Bevers was the target, and did not stumble into a burglary gone bad. They further believe that the scene was staged to make it look like there had been a burglary.
They also say investigators have subpoenaed records from nearby cell towers. Those subpoenas could yield hundreds of cell phone numbers, making combing through those records a bit like looking for a needle in the haystack.
Midlothian police are receiving help from the Texas Rangers, the ATF, and the FBI, who are providing critical case-tracking technology.

Danny Defenbaugh, former FBI agent special agent in charge of the Dallas office, says the FBI’s software will help them prioritize tips and information as it comes in to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
The FBI provided similar help in the 2013 Kaufman County District Attorney killings.
BBM

(ETA..
sorry, I see this was already posted)

The article also says the perp was wearing a bulletproof vest, which it would be good to know if that's what LE is now saying it is or if that is the reporter's supposition of what's in the video. If it's an actual bulletproof vest, those aren't cheap. If this was real LE gear, it was probably a level III vest that may or may not have had level IV inserts, which in part could explain the awkwardness of the perp.

which is what i stated this am but its buried in all the posts that someone betrayed the fine line of a pledge by borrowing or stole without the other one's knowledge

Just marking my spot & wanted to share something in regards to the gait of this person's walk.
I just sat & watched my husband walk into the store & he walks like this!! And I've only really noticed he does this when he wears his work boots, he walks on the outside of his feet or something & he's very flat footed!! We have to buy new work boots about every 6-8 months cuz he wears them out! If he wears tennis shoes or boat shoes I don't notice it at all! Just food for thought!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

new article/video : http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/sources-police-believe-slain-midlothian-mom-was-targeted/154677542

Midlothian police are receiving help from the Texas Rangers, the ATF, and the FBI, who are providing critical case-tracking technology.

Danny Defenbaugh, former FBI agent special agent in charge of the Dallas office, says the FBI’s software will help them prioritize tips and information as it comes in to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
The FBI provided similar help in the 2013 Kaufman County District Attorney killings.
BBM

(ETA..
sorry, I see this was already posted)

This is good info, and could better explain the FBI. If it's a hit, then planning might have occurred across state lines.

Dexter: LOL your mind is very creative. IMO this perp' is too unfit to lay in a trunk & he is NOT at all a limber or lanky sorta dude. Think: Beer belly, body type pearish-potato-face'd & right foot ata right angle.

LOL.........:drumroll:

Maybe I've been thinking too much, (shocker I know ) but I'm wondering if the swat getup was to toy with her. Example '' hey i'm a cop. there's a bad guy in here. you gotta come down the hall with me to be safe'' A little cat and mouse prior to killing her just for ' fun'. This seems to be quite the game to the perp. Perp just doesn't not seem bothered by any of it, right?

ETA which will make seeing the perp's face once caught all the more enjoyable. I do believe this person believes they will never be caught!

But there was no cop car nor swat vehicle on the scene. So I think she would have been very hesitant.

Police Chief Carl Smith said footage from motion-activated security cameras showed someone in the church about half an hour before Bevers arrived. The cameras did not record any interaction between that person and Bevers, NBC5 reported.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/feds-texas-rangers-join-investigation-into-fitness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/

Just marking my spot & wanted to share something in regards to the gait of this person's walk.
I just sat & watched my husband walk into the store & he walks like this!! And I've only really noticed he does this when he wears his work boots, he walks on the outside of his feet or something & he's very flat footed!! We have to buy new work boots about every 6-8 months cuz he wears them out! If he wears tennis shoes or boat shoes I don't notice it at all! Just food for thought!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
Hmmm.... has your hubs been in TX lately?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member