TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just googled where BTK came from - Witchita

this isn't even funny :(

BTK came from Wichita, Kansas, not Wichita Falls, Texas. In the US a lot of towns have the same or similar names in different states.

...It's probably been noted, but I believe FBI was brought in for profiling...

When I read your post I thought you posted "FB has been brought in to profile this case'. (Maybe others here remember Ali G character & his "The FB"

"I" ).

I have thought about this. Why would the highly regarded Rangers not be enough? Why bring in the Feds?

Hubby was out of town. The rangers reach is limited. The more agencies; The quicker you can eliminate suspects plus get various warrants and testing done on different levels.

Jmo. But we pay federal taxes and we all should be allowed fbi assistance when the need is obviously there without hesitation.

BTK came from Wichita, Kansas, not Wichita Falls, Texas. In the US a lot of towns have the same or similar names in different states.

yes but looking at google maps the 3 places ive just mused about are in a dead straight line

coincidence or something a bit more Inspired?

Midlothian Tx, Anardarko OK and Witchita Kansas. Direct freakin line.

The MIDWAY point between Midlothian and Anardarko is WItchita FAlls

This may be a copy cat type SK is what im thinking.

I never thought of that! "Put your hands up! Who are you? Turn around! Where's your ID?" Giving them the chance they need to strike.
I can picture that. Perp comes out of the church while MB is setting up. MB is startled, not even thinking its a fake cop. Fake cops voice muffled by the helmet so she doesn't recognize him/her. MB is lured inside to check out apparent break-in or some ruse.

yes but looking at google maps the 3 places ive just mused about are in a dead straight line

coincidence or something a bit more Inspired?

Midlothian Tx, Anardarko OK and Witchita Falls Kansas. Direct freakin line.

I don't know. Maybe there's a connection, although I don't know why BTK is being brought up in Missy's thread. He's in prison.

Interstate 35 runs north to south down the middle of the US. I know because it goes right through my city and we have plenty of unsolved murders here, too. But I don't think any of them are related to Missy's murder.

I never thought of that! "Put your hands up! Who are you? Turn around! Where's your ID?" Giving them the chance they need to strike.

It could totally throw someone completely off guard where as soon as they see signs of a burglary, they're being accused presumably by LE of being the burglar. I think my first thought would be compliance rather than 'fake cop' if as soon as I happened upon signs of B&E inside an empty building, someone dressed like and acting like LE ordered me to comply as I'd be more concerned about LE thinking I'm not guilty (and not making the wrong move where I get shot) than assessing the finer points of their outfit for authenticity plus I would think a burglar would flee rather than choose to brazenly confront me, so it would be totally unexpected.

It was the 13 min. or so Asst. Chief presser, a question early in the questions part so my guess would be around oh 4 min plus - it's the presser with the tall thin cop standing always to the right by the pillar & fyi at ONE pt. in the presser at about oh 7-8 or so mins., that tall thin cop's mouth bends completely out of shape - like pretend a kid made a perfect 'neutral' mouth out of silly putty BUT THEN SMASHED IT !! That's how tall thin cop's mouth involuntarily went around 7 mins. plus. (Note: There's also a grecian formula no. 9 sort of man who hope in on the right to film but ignore him...)

Agree my friend. He wouldn't make a good poker player. Lol

Personally I bet they are keeping the investigation info pretty close to the vest. Or thats my opinion because of the possibility may be LEO or Former or associated with. I think that also could be reason even partially to bring in the Rangers/FBI. I believe if happen here, AR State Police would be brought in so would not compromise the integrity of the case and evidence. JMHO

I am wondering if the killer is a police officer's wife. She thinks that her husband and MB are having an affair and in a rage "borrows" her husband's police gear and wears it to murder MB. Maybe like a message, I know what he and you did. You recognize his uniform? I wonder if any LEO took MB's Gladiator classes. Maybe the police officer's wife took her class to get "closer" to MB in a stalker kind of way. MOO MOO My Speculation.

that's nothing I just drove 1500km there and 1500 back :D

300km is an easy day trip to us.

I drove to Cornwall once, it took over 9 hours to get there. I made a vow never to leave Yorkshire again unless by aeroplane. :giggle:

Back to Missy. I'm seeing posts about the possibility of a foundation being set up in her name to help children with special needs which apparently is close to her heart. Good to hear of something nice happening in all this darkness.

I call 'him' Dennis Rader' because IMO it gives him a huge high when anyone uses his old nickname.

Yup: IMO this murder is LIKE D Rader but this man is a sociable beer drinkin' headscarfwearin' ladiez man (and not a serial killer - IMO this is his first kill & in his lifetime he might get hooked on 1 or 2 more women & get rid of them - see, I'm sure he's a local & he saw quite a bit of Missy. IMO Missy was always friendly to him and he could never woo her for a relationship/affair IMO which he was sure was The Love Of My Life Forever N Ever). All IMO and I'm not a local - I am located 'up' top of USA.

I don't know. Maybe there's a connection, although I don't know why BTK is being brought up in Missy's thread. He's in prison.

Interstate 35 runs north to south down the middle of the US. I know because it goes right through my city and we have plenty of unsolved murders here, too. But I don't think any of them are related to Missy's murder.

because I believe Missy was possibly the victim of a stalker

and then I googled Rev Daniels bc it reminded me - Missy was assaulted in the church part too - called "grisly"

then google bless it told me Anadarko Ok and Midlothian Tx are about 5 mins apart, Aussie style

then just out of curiousity I googled the Halfway point because Georgraphical Profiling is a thing nowdays

Came up with whaddaya know - Witchita Falls who had Faryon Wardrip

the vid itself reminds me of BTK Just physically, old fat obv in need of Power, may want to Really Shock and think of BTK and Wardrip as Local Heros

then 1+1 = I just thought Id mention it just in case.

I drove to Cornwall once, it took over 9 hours to get there. I made a vow never to leave Yorkshire again unless by aeroplane. :giggle:

Back to Missy. I'm seeing posts about the possibility of a foundation being set up in her name to help children with special needs which apparently is close to her heart. Good to hear of something nice happening in all this darkness.

yeah the roads are different, I drove 1500km in a straight line :D

because I believe Missy was possibly the victim of a stalker

and then I googled Rev Daniels bc it reminded me - Missy was assaulted in the church part too - called "grisly"

then google bless it told me Anadarko Ok and Midlothian Tx are about 5 mins apart, Aussie style

then just out of curiousity I googled the Halfway point because Georgraphical Profiling is a thing nowdays

Came up with whaddaya know - Witchita Falls who had Faryon Wardrip

the vid itself reminds me of BTK Just physically, old fat obv in need of Power, may want to Really Shock and think of BTK and Wardrip as Local Heros

then 1+1 = I just thought Id mention it just in case.

Okay, thanks for explaining your thought process. I don't think Missy was murdered by a serial killer, but we are all entitled to our opinions and the truth is that we won't know until we know.

What?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I was responding to someone who mentioned the "Usual Suspects," so I was joking that the killer resembled the killer from the Usual Suspects movie in that they both had (or at last feigned) having a gimpy walk.

Bad weather heading our way tonight Texas friends, stay safe!

IMO!! IMO No Way did Missy mistake him for a real cop - remember he had that long metal rod hanging on his side & a big honkin' hammer & the rest of him looked nutZ and sloppy & his right foot was at a 45 degree from his belly button. IMO he partly used that costume cuz' he had it & he used it to throw the police off & it also served the purpose for him of causing Missy additional terror in her dying process.

And IMO!! IMO this guy is a late 40-50'ish white dude, dark hair, eyeglasses (cuz lol he can't wear contacts !!), neat niK, obsessive, owns a big tidy manly LOL motorcycle & sometimes wears those kerchiefs tied backward on his head. He hangs with a biker GROUP people & the only reason really that he is anti-police is cuz' Aren't Older Men Bikers All That Way????? He did NOT mean to taunt the police - he ONLY meant to throw them off & think whoever did this is NOT AT ALL like him !! IMO only that right foot is gonna do him in BUT see, police can't search his home based on a search warrant 'for a turned out right foot' & IMO he buried everything right away so even if police got a valid warrant the hotspot would be his truck & they wouldn't find much xcept prob' the dirt would match the churches'. (Note: See if police use a 'bad' search warrant then at trial the judge should throw out "all fruit from that tree" - get it?.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto