TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random thought:

Camper #1 (aka Early Camper!) is not necessarily the same person who found Missy, or called Brandon, or who works with Curious21's mum.

Camper #1 waited until someone else (Camper #2) arrived before going in, so therefore at least TWO campers found Missy, assuming they went in together. By this time other campers would have turned up too, so we can't assume that C#1 was the first to see Missy or the one who made the phone call, or Curious21's connection. It could have been C#5 or 6 or 10 who actually looked in a room and found her.

Does that make sense?

I've read here that the class was to be held under the awning at the church entrance. I've also read it was to be held inside the church.
My question is, if the class was to be outside, and MB was being targeted, how could the killer be sure she would go inside?

exactly, and Terrorising her seemed part of the plan.

he took her into the church, did God knows what (I doubt they have a camera in there) and may well have been interrupted

if he was this could explain the COD (Head injury) being different to Rev Daniels if indeed they are linked.

he had to rush.

ugh.

similarities: single older women alone and murdered in an Actual Church.

Differences: so far COD. and maybe Social Background.

Im sorry but I nearly fell off my chair when I saw how close these two murders are geographically. Theyre only 300km or so apart which is nothing to your average Aussie. Right next door.

Can someone shed some light on why they would be under the awning(small space) vs inside. It seems like it would be an out in lot vs inside thing? But it sounds like it has been lot, under awning, or inside? 3 places. Does it have to do with severity of rain, cold etc. I don't understand??

That is the MO for CG to be outdoors:
We came up with the idea of gladiator-themed outdoor fitness classes and launched Camp Gladiator in Dallas a month after the show's finale.
http://www.inc.com/magazine/201309/reshma-memon-yaqub/camp-gladiator-runaway-bride.html

I think Simba is saying that she loves "Iluvmua"'s avatar that has a rockin' cat in it. It reminds her of her own cats that are bopping to Bennie and the Jets (by Elton John)

Lol.

Sorry for the OT

if they do it outside they call it "boot camp" :p or in this case, Gladiator.

a lot of folk prefer outdoor exercise.

Isn't it possible that the feds are involved because of the apparent SWAT uniform that the perp was wearing, and the perceived need to clear local LE from suspicion?

And in a case such as this, there is no real way to clear all local LE until the actual killer is located and it is confirmed that s/he is not part of local LE?

Maybe not, but I remember watching Making a Murderer and since there was an ongoing lawsuit between the suspect and the county, the crime was investigated by the SO from the neighboring county.

I have thought about this. Why would the highly regarded Rangers not be enough? Why bring in the Feds?

She could have also been summoned. There's actually been a cop impersonator who has operated nearby that would pull women over in broad daylight, say there was a warrant for them and make them get into the fake cop car and then sexually assault them. People impersonating cops can be extremely brazen. The perp could have accused Missy of burglary and ordered her compliance.
I never thought of that! "Put your hands up! Who are you? Turn around! Where's your ID?" Giving them the chance they need to strike.

I have thought about this. Why would the highly regarded Rangers not be enough? Why bring in the Feds?

its a serial. I bet my hat. If Rev Daniels is related, its crossed state lines.

This could be the tip of something bigger. Cross fingers they catch him.

I've read here that the class was to be held under the awning at the church entrance. I've also read it was to be held inside the church.
My question is, if the class was to be outside, and MB was being targeted, how could the killer be sure she would go inside?

You've hit the nail on the head with that question. The only way it could be known that she would go inside is if it's routine for her to go inside as part of setting up for the class. Maybe she stored equipment there. Or maybe she needed to plug in an extension cord inside. Or maybe she always opened up the church for bathroom access.

ok as an Australian I just google mapped these and they are SCARY CLOSE

imho

Anararko Ok (Rev Carol Daniels)

and

Midlothian TX

Hahaha, I just checked and it's 233 miles. Speaking as a Brit that's, like, pretty far away!

I do appreciate our vastly differing perception of distance, it often makes me chuckle, as it did just now

:australia:

Could this be a LE's teen kid?? I have stated before, the kids I have worked with at a psych facility have no shred of remorse(not all, but some), even little kids are stabbing, setting fires, plotting deaths. It is society on the decline. I would not be surprised IMO if this turns out to be a young person that gained access to gun and gear. It would account for alot of what has gone on with this investigation.

Hahaha, I just checked and it's 233 miles. Speaking as a Brit that's, like, pretty far away!

I do appreciate our vastly differing perception of distance, it often makes me chuckle, as it did just now

:australia:

that's nothing I just drove 1500km there and 1500 back :D

300km is an easy day trip to us.

Could this be a LE's teen kid?? I have stated before, the kids I have worked with at a psych facility have no shred of remorse(not all, but some), even little kids are stabbing, setting fires, plotting deaths. It is society on the decline. I would not be surprised IMO if this turns out to be a young person that gained access to gun and gear. It would account for alot of what has gone on with this investigation.

too well organized imo

also it looked like an old fat unfit man, BTK style. IMHO. Loser in other words. Have to put on the Big Costume to be a Big Scary Man.

What do you mean by this?

It was the 13 min. or so Asst. Chief presser, a question early in the questions part so my guess would be around oh 4 min plus - it's the presser with the tall thin cop standing always to the right by the pillar & fyi at ONE pt. in the presser at about oh 7-8 or so mins., that tall thin cop's mouth bends completely out of shape - like pretend a kid made a perfect 'neutral' mouth out of silly putty BUT THEN SMASHED IT !! That's how tall thin cop's mouth involuntarily went around 7 mins. plus. (Note: There's also a grecian formula no. 9 sort of man who hope in on the right to film but ignore him...)

omg the halfway spot is Witchita Falls

didn't some other SK come from there?

eta: Faryion Wardrip

And for a well-lit parking lot with an awning and security cameras. The church's insurance company better get out its checkbook.

Any source for that information? I highly doubt that the church promised to provide security.

I agree there might be an LE connection which would explain why we're getting zero new information. I guess any crime involving family of a police officer would have to be handled very sensitively, not least if that officer (or friends of) could be privy to information. Perhaps that's why outside agencies have been brought in.

An LE connection would also explain the parts of uniform and the equipment. From what I have seen lurking around FB there are many forces families in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto