TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a group such as CG use a facility like this, is there something in it for the church?
Do they pay to use the facility?

It’s a business, I’m pretty sure they pay rent. Plus the church has got to pay for maintaining the facilities.

But there was no cop car nor swat vehicle on the scene. So I think she would have been very hesitant.

I'm not saying the plan worked. I'm just wondering if that was part of the perp's plan.

ETA We don't really know what kind of car was there when Missy arrived...... :thinking:

I thought I had read somewhere that Camp Gladiator is intended to be an outdoor workout no matter where a person attends. I had the impression that that was the way the entire program is set up. But now I can't find the link. Obviously, weather would sometimes force the workouts to be held inside or under some type of shelter because it seems that sessions aren't cancelled for bad weather.

I did find this about the equipment needed to get started:

WHAT TO BRING
To set your workout up for success, bring a fitness mat, dumbbells (5-10 lbs for women and 10-15 lbs for men), water, and a towel.

http://campgladiator.com/how-cg-works/

I believe it is outdoors, unless weather forces it indoors.

Just marking my spot & wanted to share something in regards to the gait of this person's walk.
I just sat & watched my husband walk into the store & he walks like this!! And I've only really noticed he does this when he wears his work boots, he walks on the outside of his feet or something & he's very flat footed!! We have to buy new work boots about every 6-8 months cuz he wears them out! If he wears tennis shoes or boat shoes I don't notice it at all! Just food for thought!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Ah oh, where was he on the 18th, between 3-5 am. LOL

Haha I knew as soon as I posted this someone would wonder that!!!
About 500 miles west of Midlothian! Lol

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I live in the Mpls. area & I spend hours in prayer fyi. I have no tv cuz I was a tv addict so quit that meebee 10 or 15 yrs. ago. I did enjoy reading John Douglas - remember him - the profiler who had a mental breakdown & quit - I liked that other profiler who seemed normal weight with silvery hair & a somewhat abrasive voice. And I like the female woman profiler who used to be here in Mpls I believe - she's prob' 55ish now, reddish dyed hair, tall drink of water body type, very chattykathy (but I like people who talk fast).

If I were to drive south from here, the farthest I've been in lower Missouri, & that was one time. I had reason to see hillbilly type guys in the Tennesseee area - they were NOT bikers there, tho'. My take on this murderer is largely influenced by the shoot out that happened at that sleazy TX restaurant/bar fyi. And my info' on those bandanas is just from seeing older men on their big shiny lol motorcycles on I-94 which is big W-E hway here. And my info' on older men biker gangs is mostly from having reason to drive by a few places in downtown Mpls. early morning that would have large collections of those 'bikers' bikes' outside - surely big coffee part. Also, every year old men bikers like that go to this little town on the west side of South Dakota that is just past the 4 Faces & they're all dressed up on the highway here: super shiny bikes & clean kerchiefs, boots shined, their blonde babe sittin' behind 'em (uncommon tho' IMO/guess cuz it's a honkin' long drive to get to that little town) or rarely on her own bike. And I LOVE a few particular OPEN A.A. groups that are local & very strong here fyi - I attended a WONDERFUL Open A A group here - it's known throughout the USA & goes back to 1960- DEFINITELY there's a biker subset in Open A.A. so one gets to know them on a 1 to 1 basis.

Oh - also about this murderer, I had reason to spend A Lot of time in a workout / fitness / weight area that was big & real strong men & a few women worked out there. I only observed 1 meebee 2 of hundreds of strong men EVER show any hint of anger - that influences me in that I see this killer as muscular (see, itz a man because tho' there's one honkin' big hammer, he was so calm & collected on video that he had ZERO concern that he'd have difficulty murdering this lady IMO) - and I do NOT see this murderer as being known as a hot tempered sort of guy - I do picture him in 'something' POLICE for Halloween dress up nites at the bar ------- I FEEL that with that community being about 20K population (learned here on WSl's from wonderful posters), this MaryMinn happened to be a tot in a 20k'ish sort of area, so I feel NO WAY would he have worn that particular jacket out in public around there NOT EVER.

I am kinda changing my mind now - I think he does have A SMALL interest in cops - in the aspect of SWAT like behavior - I mean, he'd really enjoy getting to watch SWAT for himself - the full body armor THE BIG HEAVY LONG RIFLES.

I visualize the guy as having a body type close to what we see. Get this! I tried walking with my right foot turned OUT and can't do it & look natural - this man has a real life foot like that. Even in his bulky clothes, the police gave us substantial video footage of him & imo he just looks like a beer belly, chunkier, pot belly, apple/pear shaped kinda man.

I've thought it through & tho' the man does seem to be a woman from the video he's not. He's not transexual. He's not gay. He's regular heterosexual but the older man biker crowd sort.

IMO -

Sure am glad that FBI guy narrowed it down to Fred or Freda.

They have not released the majority of the video because they have the murder caught on it.

Wow - where did you see this?! I must have missed that.

Can you please link to the presser where LE said they have video footage of the actual murder? I swear they said the opposite but I could have heard wrong. TIA!

Yes, please. I thought they said the opposite as well.

Police Chief Carl Smith said footage from motion-activated security cameras showed someone in the church about half an hour before Bevers arrived. The cameras did not record any interaction between that person and Bevers, NBC5 reported.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/feds-texas-rangers-join-investigation-into-fitness-instructors-slaying-in-midlothian.html/

Thanks Spellbound! This is why we should be careful of what we post as "fact" because people get confused. I appreciate the link. :)

I'd Love to know if the cameras were disabled just for that morning or have been broken for awhile. Who would know this info? A church worker, members, Missy?
So many questions I'd love to ask.

Is there any evidence that the cameras were disabled or broken? I have read nothing that says they were. Only that there was no video from the outside cameras. I can think of a number of possible explanations for that. I think it would be extremely unlikely that the cameras were disabled, and I would think the church would fix them if they were broken.

Do we know if the campers that found MB and called 911 stayed on the scene for LE to arrive?

I’m sure they did. But even if they didn’t, the police would have their phone numbers, and would have certainly contacted them by now.

Was he granted bail after he was arrested on the 15th?

and his name is Mr Slaughter................................................................that's unfortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003