TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear that person in the video walked just like I did when I was really pregnant.

Could all that swat gear hide a pregnancy?

Pretty far fetched I know.

Lets say Missy showed up with a passenger.
What do you think would have happened?
Perp was already inside and had broken door handles etc.

If it was like the Kaufman murders, the passenger would be seen as 'collateral damage.' It depends on how and why someone is motivated to kill (as well as how much of a nutcase they are).

I swear that person in the video walked just like I did when I was really pregnant.

That was actually my first thought when I watched the video too. But...in one video, perp turns to the side and from that angle, it doesn't really look like a belly.....but, I too have that thought as a possibility.

If they are doing it by car they take a huge gamble they're revealing directly who they are with their license plate being recorded and if they were already in the parking lot that Missy wouldn't simply either drive off or be on guard to drive off if the vehicle approached, which this is something her husband said that she wouldn't have driven in and parked if a car was already in the parking lot. If they drive into the parking lot after she has already parked and gotten out of her car that would give Missy an opportunity to run inside for cover where the more effort they put into killing her, like getting out of the car and chasing her would make it look like a hit with it being able to be recorded on both interior and exterior cameras. If they are doing this on foot their problems would increase as they would lose the speed advantage of a car with the risk of everything they did around the facility being recorded including any staging, which on foot Missy could doubly gain the speed advantage where in addition to potentially having greater athletic prowess and being able to outrun the perp, she could get into her vehicle with the perp on foot and the perp could be run over while Missy gains at least temporary protection from many weapons and the ability to call for help in a semi-protected mobile location. When someone is in an enclosed confined space only other people who are specifically in that building would see any confrontation cutting down your chance of random witnesses in the area seeing things while it reduces your target's maneuverability where it instead is a matter of strength, weapons and armor.

First killing her outside would not have increased his chances of revealing his license plate number, more then killing her inside and then walking out side and getting into his vehicle. Also since the parking lot would have been empty, there would have been no more witnesses outside, then inside. I doubt the car parked in the parking lot would have caused her to leave. More then likely his car was in the parking lot, but she went in anyway.

You do make a very excellent point that she would have been more on guard outside. I hadn’t thought about that. But if he tried to shoot her outside, I don’t think she would have had a chance anyway, even if she tried to run. She couldn’t have outrun bullets. But if he wasn’t armed with a gun (so far I haven’t heard any evidence that he was), then an outside attack would have been more problematic.

Thanks for your comments. It gives me more to think about. This makes me think that he just didn’t have access to a gun. But if someone is planning a murder, I would think that would be the #1 thing on their wish list.

Two ppl. I think there were two ppl at the church since not everything was seen. One perp walking around while the other one was in the kitchen then was joined by the fake swat perp. This is why I think it was a couple. MOO

So, based on what you are saying (and i am certainly not arguing as you could be completely right)the person we saw and the person who committed the murder COULD be two different people

So, this is the first time I've looked at the google earth image. I CAN see how early camper would have parked on side under awning area and not see a car drive out. If you are on that side of the church, you may not fully see the drive, especially if perp had lights off and it was pouring rain and they were looking at their phone not really paying attention.

But then I still question why early camper didn't see MB's dome light on in her truck for 30 minutes with no activity and not think, that's weird....and maybe they did but I wouldn't think murder either if that was happening.

And on the timeline...if perp killed MB let's say 4:26 (within 10 minutes after she arrived), they could still have time to get away before camper #1 came. But if camper parked, we have to remember the first call didn't come in until 5AM. That gave perp PLENTY of time to get away. But...only if no one else pulled into the driveway between 4:35AM and let's say 4:50AM....that's a huge risk perp was willing to take with only one way in and out.

My other thought was they had a 4wheeler parked behind church and a truck parked elsewhere. They could easily ATV to truck, pull ATV in back and drive away. A dirt bike would be the same. Google Earth doesn't make it look like there is really a lot of dirt trails to choose from and IF perp is female...this would surprise me. I'm very outdoorsy and could load an ATV, etc, but it's a lot of work I would rather leave up to hubby.

I'm still going with the "they didn't leave" theory....mainly because it was pouring rain. That adds a lot of hard to deal with factors into the getaway, muddddyyyyy being one of them.

I soooo hope they catch the person soon. The calmness they portrayed just scares the s**** out of me. But, we should also remember, what makes sense to us will NOT make sense to them. They are flat out crazyyyyyyy.

This is why I think it was a couple. I can't see a female doing that all alone. One walking around like a swat officer and another in the kitchen waiting. I think she was attacked by both of them. Sounds like Missy was a strong woman

Two ppl. I think there were two ppl at the church since not everything was seen. One perp walking around while the other one was in the kitchen then was joined by the fake swat perp. This is why I think it was a couple. MOO

Was the 2nd person invisible to the cameras? I'm not getting this.

So, based on what you are saying (and i am certainly not arguing as you could be completely right)the person we saw and the person who committed the murder COULD be two different people

I think the swat perp was a decoy to mess around the church then had help committing the murder. I just can't see a female doing this alone.

I personally don't find it to be far fetched Tricia! When the little bit of footage was released in the beginning, I thought for sure it was a pregnant female. Also, the walk looked like the pregnancy waddle to me. ;)

This is what leads me to believe Missy's death was not a targeted hit, but it happened as collateral damage. There are too many variables for it to be a targeted hit.

"Collateral damage is a general term for deaths, injuries, or other damage inflicted on an unintended target."

Someone could have been targeted - like church attendees - just Missy was collateral to the intended target.

I was working out with my personal trainer today. He said I'd be suprised at how many trainers, body builders use steroids.

He also told me that many of them are in pain due to an injury or sore muscles and so they take pain pills as well.

Steroid and pain medication are bad news and if booze is mixed in....look out.

He also advised that many are quite functional on both.

He wondered too if this was someone that Missy was going to report for steroid use as well as pain medication. That would be an incentive to keep her quiet.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Good point... Or if MB knew of a supplier of Pain Meds and Steroids, perhaps having a negative effect on someone she knew (friend, student, family) and threatened to expose them... Hmm. JMO

So, this is the first time I've looked at the google earth image. I CAN see how early camper would have parked on side under awning area and not see a car drive out. If you are on that side of the church, you may not fully see the drive, especially if perp had lights off and it was pouring rain and they were looking at their phone not really paying attention.

But then I still question why early camper didn't see MB's dome light on in her truck for 30 minutes with no activity and not think, that's weird....and maybe they did but I wouldn't think murder either if that was happening.

And on the timeline...if perp killed MB let's say 4:26 (within 10 minutes after she arrived), they could still have time to get away before camper #1 came. But if camper parked, we have to remember the first call didn't come in until 5AM. That gave perp PLENTY of time to get away. But...only if no one else pulled into the driveway between 4:35AM and let's say 4:50AM....that's a huge risk perp was willing to take with only one way in and out.

My other thought was they had a 4wheeler parked behind church and a truck parked elsewhere. They could easily ATV to truck, pull ATV in back and drive away. A dirt bike would be the same. Google Earth doesn't make it look like there is really a lot of dirt trails to choose from and IF perp is female...this would surprise me. I'm very outdoorsy and could load an ATV, etc, but it's a lot of work I would rather leave up to hubby.

I'm still going with the "they didn't leave" theory....mainly because it was pouring rain. That adds a lot of hard to deal with factors into the getaway, muddddyyyyy being one of them.
I soooo hope they catch the person soon. The calmness they portrayed just scares the s**** out of me. But, we should also remember, what makes sense to us will NOT make sense to them. They are flat out crazyyyyyyy.

BBM: When you say, "didn't leave" what exactly are you thinking? That the perp was there the entire time LE was and stayed hidden or the perp was someone that looked like they belonged there (was part of the group)? I don't get it.

TIA! :)

I don't think cameras were everywhere in the church. I think it is possible that two broke into the church, one walked around staging then joined the other perp in another area that was not monitored such as the kitchen and killed Missy in the kitchen....

jMO

That was actually my first thought when I watched the video too. But...in one video, perp turns to the side and from that angle, it doesn't really look like a belly.....but, I too have that thought as a possibility.

I see a pregnancy waddle too! And, as the perp rounds the corner, he/she reminds me of a female. Then, in other parts of the video, I think noooo this is a guy (crazy nut job). :twocents:

Question................

Was the perp actually on camera while breaking in?

I think that some people think the person on camera is not the actual killer. That the killer was OFF camera and that the person everyone is looking for is not the actual person who killed MB. IMO

Question................

Was the perp actually on camera while breaking in?

Until we are given more evidence, this is another reason not to rule out two ppl breaking in if it was not captured. I just can't see a female doing this solo. I would be freaked out if I was alone in a church like this......

I think that some people think the person on camera is not the actual killer. That the killer was OFF camera and that the person everyone is looking for is not the actual person who killed MB. IMO

^ Exactly

Something else I've wondered about (and I think I saw this mentioned before, too), is why did the first 911 calls come in at 5am, which I believe was class start time? In my 15 years of teaching fitness (more years if including just attending), I will say that never once have the first students shown up right when class was starting. Ever. A minimum, minimum!, of 7ish minutes before, to settle in, get equipment, etc. Bad weather; more time; usually have different shoes on, outdoor wear, etc. to take off/change. I usually have people in the parking lot early (as in this case), and 10 min or so beforehand, the first ones are inside. Even factoring in the shock of discovery, 5am calls strikes me as odd. I'd think finding someone unresponsive regardless of supposed reason would warrant an IMMEDIATE call. This is not to cast suspicion on those people, at all, but more to say I wonder...were those really the first calls? Or was MB found in a different place in the building than expected, and they were searching for her first? Does it matter? Ugh, hope there is an arrest soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990