TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get a weird feeling bout her SIL? I had always thought she was from MBs side of the family representing there side, since she went on NG.. Then come to find out she's not! I was shocked! Unless she was close friends with MB before their marriages, why did she know of the affairs months before her death? Why did she have to speak to the media? Nothing from BBs brother? But his WIFE we heard from?? Everyone was so focused on CT and I never quite understood why no one was checking her out! Am I the only one who had that thought?! Idk this is all JMO but something seems up with the women in this family, they all speak to the media but none of the men do besides BB himself..

I don't know if it's a man thing or a Texas man thing. I mostly only know Texas men. The other guys would take their man card away if they talked to a reporter about their feelings.

Anyone else get a weird feeling bout her SIL? I had always thought she was from MBs side of the family representing there side, since she went on NG.. Then come to find out she's not! I was shocked! Unless she was close friends with MB before their marriages, why did she know of the affairs months before her death? Why did she have to speak to the media? Nothing from BBs brother? But his WIFE we heard from?? Everyone was so focused on CT and I never quite understood why no one was checking her out! Am I the only one who had that thought?! Idk this is all JMO but something seems up with the women in this family, they all speak to the media but none of the men do besides BB himself..

If you are referring to KS ,who has provided interviews with several media outlets, she is BBs sister and RBs daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cheer::cheer:

I cannot believe that the MB threads have reopened. I am exited to reunite with the posters here!

ETA - What part of the People article is new? I could have sworn that People published that exact article in July.

If you are referring to KS ,who has provided interviews with several media outlets, she is BBs sister and RBs daughter.

Really? I think last thread when I said something about her and someone corrected me that it was her SIL.. I could be wrong though..

Really? I think last thread when I said something about her and someone corrected me that it was her SIL.. I could be wrong though..

Yes, she was MBs SIL by marraige .

:cheer::cheer:

I cannot believe that the MB threads have reopened. I am exited to reunite with the posters here!

ETA - What part of the People article is new? I could have sworn that People published that exact article in July.

I had that exact thought! But oh well it got a new thread so I'm happy it came out so we can start investigating again! I feel like when the last thread got shut down her case really got quiet.. I feel like we are the only people out there still talking about MB! Trying to get her case solved and justice for MB and her daughters!!

What about her being a physical fitness trainer excludes her from possibly being targeted for murder?

What would be the motive for killing a physical fitness trainer? Especially one who is a church going soccer mom. A murder has got to have a motive, and it has got to be substantial enough for someone to want to kill that person. Typically physical fitness trainers don't engage in activities that would make people want to kill them. When was the last time you heard of a physical fitness trainer being targeted for murder? Probably never. The fact that investigators have no suspect means they haven't been able to come up with a motive either.

The first Reward will expire in less than 2 weeks, there is still the Crime Stoppers (unsure $) and the SWFA $10K which was posted in May. Curious if there will be any other Reward $ added?

April 19, 2016
Oak Farms Dairy has offered a $10,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest and indictment for the person responsible for Bevers' death. If you have any information, please contact Midlothian police at 972-775-3333 or Ellis County Crime Stoppers at 972-937-7297. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/woman-found-dead-inside-midlothian-church/140954492

May 13, 2016
Police announced Friday that SWFA Outdoors is offering a $10,000 reward, adding to the previous $10,000 reward offered by Oak Farms. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/rewa...fb_comment_id=986765264763811_986791474761190

July 1, 2016
Oak Farms Dairy is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and indictment of Bevers' killer. The reward will remain active for six months. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...eath-slowed-police-say-new-warrants-releasedc

JMHO

The first Reward will expire in less than 2 weeks, there is still the Crime Stoppers (unsure $) and the SWFA $10K which was posted in May. Curious if there will be any other Reward $ added?

April 19, 2016
Oak Farms Dairy has offered a $10,000 reward for any information that leads to the arrest and indictment for the person responsible for Bevers' death. If you have any information, please contact Midlothian police at 972-775-3333 or Ellis County Crime Stoppers at 972-937-7297. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/woman-found-dead-inside-midlothian-church/140954492

May 13, 2016
Police announced Friday that SWFA Outdoors is offering a $10,000 reward, adding to the previous $10,000 reward offered by Oak Farms. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/rewa...fb_comment_id=986765264763811_986791474761190

July 1, 2016
Oak Farms Dairy is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and indictment of Bevers' killer. The reward will remain active for six months. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...eath-slowed-police-say-new-warrants-releasedc

JMHO

Also the perp could have gotten away if this was just a botched robbery where unless MB voluntarily decided to put up a fight (which I doubt), there was no reason for the level of violence inflicted. From what's been described, it seemed like whoever did it was out for violence, which burglars usually don't result to violence, except to aid in their escape.

This murder did aid in his escape. It worked brilliantly. He got away. If he didn't kill her, she would have called 911 and the cops would have been there in a few minutes, and arrested him.

Respectfully BBM. KS is BB full sister (daughter of MT and RB). * this is the SIL ^^^ referenced - so far she and her Mother have been the ones speaking out. BB also has a half brother with initials CT that has spoken out to media. (different CT than CT in the ATT Target Numbers SW ... that is CT, AJ T wife)
Also MB iPhone was not password protected (per MPD) JMHO possible BB may have looked at MB phone and saw the CW texts or private messages? Also IIRC from BB there had been marital issues prior. The affair with CW started in Jan 2016 per info from LinkedIn SW. They also had extracted CW cellphone. (evidently he granted them permission to do so, as no SW has been released for CW cellphone) JMHO

Respectfully BBM. KS is BB full sister (daughter of MT and RB). * this is the SIL ^^^ referenced - so far she and her Mother have been the ones speaking out. BB also has a half brother with initials CT that has spoken out to media. (different CT than CT in the ATT Target Numbers SW ... that is CT, AJ T wife)
Also MB iPhone was not password protected (per MPD) JMHO possible BB may have looked at MB phone and saw the CW texts or private messages? Also IIRC from BB there had been marital issues prior. The affair with CW started in Jan 2016 per info from LinkedIn SW. They also had extracted CW cellphone. (evidently he granted them permission to do so, as no SW has been released for CW cellphone) JMHO

Ohh! Thank you for the clarification! I thought it was BBs SIL not his sister [emoji21]

What would be the motive for killing a physical fitness trainer? Especially one who is a church going soccer mom. A murder has got to have a motive, and it has got to be substantial enough for someone to want to kill that person. Typically physical fitness trainers don't engage in activities that would make people want to kill them. When was the last time you heard of a physical fitness trainer being targeted for murder? Probably never. The fact that investigators have no suspect means they haven't been able to come up with a motive either.

A large majority of the victims we cover here don't have the sort of jobs that puts them in harm's way. Just because Missy was a trainer and trainers aren't frequently targeted for murder doesnt equal Missy cannot be targeted for murder because she was a trainer.

I can't edit this but ETA: it's BB sister not his SIL, I had read incorrectly earlier. I still feel the same though, if anything I'm even more convinced somethings hinky bout her.. IMO that gives her even more motive.. I could definitely see someone seeing what MB as directly disrespecting their family, especially if they didn't know BB was doing the same and thought he was being faithful.. How would you guys feel if your brother was getting cheated on? Obviously none of us WSers would feel the only way to deal with it would be murder.. But she has said she enjoys crime shows and things of that sort.. All JMO.....

This murder did aid in his escape. It worked brilliantly. He got away. If he didn't kill her, she would have called 911 and the cops would have been there in a few minutes, and arrested him.

This assumes the only options are kill Missy or flee allowing Missy to call 911.Given the killer rendered himself or herself unrecognizable the reasonable route would be to knock her out / injure her,stomp her phone and get away. In fact this would have been the smartest route as merely knocking Missy out wouldn't have taken as long as the full on attack did.

This assumes the only options are kill Missy or flee allowing Missy to call 911.Given the killer rendered himself or herself unrecognizable the reasonable route would be to knock her out / injure her,stomp her phone and get away. In fact this would have been the smartest route as merely knocking Missy out wouldn't have taken as long as the full on attack did.

Agreed, also if that was possible, then SP would have thought the chance of getting caught in the church doing whatever SP was doing would be greater than committing murder.. Which IMO murders pretty high on the list so what else could have cause SP to have to kill to guarantee they don't get caught? Either SP would be linked to other crimes, or is already wanted, I can't really think of any other reasons.. JMO

well, i just learned somethin. i didnt know that rewards could have a time limit on them. :thinking:

From the first, I thought this was a targeted hit because of the elaborate swat disguise and also because of the marital difficulties revealed. If it was a targeted hit, I believe there is an element of conspiracy whether it involved planning or only knowledge of the crime.

On the other hand, I was surprised to learn that churches are often burglarized. The day of the week, Monday might support robbery as Sunday offerings could still be on hand and not yet deposited. I would guess the church would have a safe. The need for tools perhaps?

I usually arrive at a theory pretty quickly, right or wrong, but I got nothing here, not even a spidey sense alert. All MOO

Also by the time LE could arrive and get a description and then decide to go look, the perp would be long gone. It took 3 minutes to call it in and dispatch and then another 7 minutes until LE arrived, but even if by stroke of luck LE happened to be right there at the time of dispatch, you'd still have to have LE interview MB and then decide what to do, so by the time LE was to do anything, the perp would be long gone even if the perp didn't do anything to MB except flee upon seeing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria