TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its just really hard to understand how this could be a spur of the moment murder. The location was remote, the timing was perfect, the target was clear.......i really think this was a well planned hit with numerous ppl involved by direct knowledge. The whole scene just seems to good to be true for a surprise encounter. I just cant shake it by seeing this as a stranger to stranger crime. for suspects; that is where it gets dicey

I don't think the police are joking when they say its not BB. Everyone can keep ignoring it but every obvious suspect has been thoroughly investigated by now. Police may mislead in some investigations but not this late and this directly.

I respect your opinion, i just think they are saying what the public and certain ppl might want to hear. When has LE ever told the public everything? I think they are smoking ppl out. I think they are making ppl believe they are focusing on something else so ppl can lighten up and relax and make errors that are noticed by LE. No one should be ruled out yet

Is there any evidence that that was not what he was trying to do? Attempting to knock someone out could easily result in fatal injuries. Often people who get knocked out in fistfights, the injuries end up being fatal.

Anyway the perpetrator clearly didn't want to go to jail, and he was willing to kill to make sure that didn't happen, and it paid off for him.

Anyway

Are you familiar with the extent of her injuries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post! Why is it that in more than a few of these cases the spouse is conveniently out-of-state? Just like in the Sievers case. Not pointing any fingers, but I have always found that fishing trip interesting. The above list you wrote is spot-on. Human emotions run so deep. What starts out as annoyance, disappointment, feeling disrespected, can grow and grow into full blown crazy revenge-seeking rage. The question is: who felt that kind of rage toward Missy?

I don't know if I'd call it rage, but her MIL sure didn't like Missy's fitness lifestyle or the fact that she'd been unfaithful.

I don't think the police are joking when they say its not BB. Everyone can keep ignoring it but every obvious suspect has been thoroughly investigated by now. Police may mislead in some investigations but not this late and this directly.

Statement Analysis suggests that anything said in the negative is sensitive. And that police statement is like double triple stated in the negative.

They never released the 911 calls either. I don't understand why they would be so secretive about those 911 calls. They can edit out names of the callers if need be. I am glad there are other agencies still involved. The family will just have to be patient.

Depends also on what was said on the 911 calls. Could be describing the scene, MB condition so forth. MPD has stated previously that some things they were not revealing as only the Suspect would know. Either way at one point Cannonball tried with an FOIA as did MSM trying to get them released. The AG (iirc who made the ruling in favor of the MPD/State Pros request not to have them released) JMHO

So LE is now thinking this was not a targeted murder. Always made sense to me. I think it might be connected to the two guys who carjacked a woman in the Walmar parking lot on Easter Sunday, but jmo...

Statement Analysis suggests that anything said in the negative is sensitive. And that police statement is like double triple stated in the negative.

Sensitive meaning what?

I respect your opinion, i just think they are saying what the public and certain ppl might want to hear. When has LE ever told the public everything? I think they are smoking ppl out. I think they are making ppl believe they are focusing on something else so ppl can lighten up and relax and make errors that are noticed by LE. No one should be ruled out yet

What kind of errors can be made at this stage?

Still think it was targeted...if it was just a robbery, they wouldn't be roaming around in a costume for that long IMO. Plus, too many "coincidences" for it to be random. I think they're watching certain people closely and waiting for them to screw up, or for something to seal the case tight. ALL JMO

We know for a fact how it did go down with how LE responded to a potential murderer on-site if not someone who had committed a violent assault where LE had no way of knowing of if the perp was still in the building. Under the conditions of a potential murderer still on-site with the 911 callers in potential mortal danger, LE took 3 minutes just to dispatch and this was in response to something far more serious than a mere burglary. The time to dispatch is all the time you need to get away, which going through the dispatch process is always going to take time even if there is a police car that can respond immediately. LE is not going to let their entire police force be hijacked by a prank caller or someone out to annoy an ex, so they're going verify what they're responding to.

That's not the way it happened. The Fire Department responded to a report of an unconscious person. The police were dispatched two minutes later to back up the Fire Department. If they were responding to a potential murderer on-site, the police would have been dispatched first, and the Fire Department would have staged off sight and waited for the police to secure the scene before going in.

So you are comparing apples to oranges. They were responding to a medical emergency. That's not the same response as a crime in progress would have been.

I just don't see a random burglary being done by someone who went to so much trouble to dress in such a complete outfit like this perp did. I believe Missy was targeted, but why?

What trouble? Getting dressed up in a cheap halloween costume to hide his identity from the security cameras?

Are you familiar with the extent of her injuries?

I believe her injuries were blunt force trauma. Other then that, no details have been released, that I know of.

I believe her injuries were blunt force trauma. Other then that, no details have been released, that I know of.

Puncture wounds to the head and chest. Severely, horrifically beaten, closed casket due to being punctured horrifically. A burglar? No. IMO

The most obvious would be her spouse wanting to be free, not pay child support, collect insurance money and gain sympathy of his family, community and own children vs a messy, expensive divorce that paints him out to be the bad guy. Some spouses take this route. The other motives: jealousy. Jealous spouse of her lover.
If something was almost stolen I'd be more likely to believe she walked into a robbery.

Scott Peterson = self serving Greed ...has no bondaries. No compassion.
No filter. End result is a me,me gratification situation.

im still sticking with someone jelous being the swatperp. weather its another man being scorned because she is wanting her marriage to work or another woman jelous (for one reason or another) that her guy is smitten with or having an ffair with MB

Puncture wounds to the head and chest. Severely, horrifically beaten, closed casket due to being punctured horrifically. A burglar? No. IMO

this was personal . a burgler would just make it a quick death and not horrific like what was done to missy :tears:

What kind of errors can be made at this stage?

Ins claims, disposing of evidence, letting some unknown facts that only certain ppl would know., etc etc.........

I think certain ppl are still being watched and eventually they will slip........I think it was a targeted unprofessional hit. JMO

Scott Peterson = self serving Greed ...has no bondaries. No compassion.
No filter. End result is a me,me gratification situation.

and he had a new girlfriend and didn't want to be a father.
Someone local would have more info if he had a new gf like Scott Peterson did.

Ins claims, disposing of evidence, letting some unknown facts that only certain ppl would know., etc etc.........

I think certain ppl are still being watched and eventually they will slip........I think it was a targeted unprofessional hit. JMO

I'm sure that LE knows all about any life insurance on MB and I don't think that the insurance companies would pay out at this point.

Why would the perp wait until now to dispose of evidence? Right away in some dumpster makes more sense than to hang on to it IMO.

I guess the perp could slip up and say something with or without LE letting them relax. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member