TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, been away for awhile, good to see Missy Bever's thread open, however, just read the 1-8 pages. I see the name CW comes up, and from the beginning we all knew she had an affair with someone, just not the dates/times/year(s). I wonder if this was a recent affair due to the information on the affidavit, or could she have been in another affair previously, with someone else, since her and BB, were trying to make the relationship work. So many questions and no answers.

My thoughts, will always be she was targeted, not a random burglary, when you look at people who typically burglarize places, they are in and out, as fast as they arrive, if possible. To me this perp had all this planned out, to murder Missy. I just can't see it any other way. :(

WARNING GRAPHIC
: And I still think she was hit(somewhere)but mostly I think she was shot, and the bullet was removed by the perp.

Sad, to say, I was hoping there was a suspect in custody when I seen the thread open, but not giving up!

O/T: Good to see some of the regular posters again :)

Thanks~

im still sticking with someone jelous being the swatperp. weather its another man being scorned because she is wanting her marriage to work or another woman jelous (for one reason or another) that her guy is smitten with or having an ffair with MB

Agree with this, and 'think' that this peep worked or volunteered in LE/Fire. IMO IMO IMO. Can still remember someone posting a pic of fire dept in the very beginning with red circles around peep with feet/stature/posture/stance exact to perps. Have not been able to find that pic or that post since.

Yikes! It seems like the one's that go silent/supposedly cold (just from what I've observed over the years) are those that 'might' involve a member of their own. Still think same abt Crystal Rogers.

I'm not surprised one bit that this case has not been solved. I've thought from the start, that this investigation was bungled. It's impossible for me to believe that this was a targeted killing. Who would have a reason to kill a physical fitness trainer? It doesn't make any sense. The fact that the investigators haven't been able to come up with a suspect, means they can't answer that question either.

I believe this was clearly, just what it appeared to be, a church burglary gone wrong. Churches get burglarized all the time. Unfortunately for MB, the burglar didn't expect her to show up in the middle of the night.

If this had been a targeted killing, the perpetrator would not have attacked her inside a church with cameras all over the place. And the perpetrator would certainly not have gone through all the trouble of breaking into and vandalizing a church, just to cover up the murder. He could have just ran her car off the side of the highway, shot her, and made it look like a road rage killing, and it would have been over in one minute with no witnesses, and no video evidence.

I think the only way this killer will be caught is if the police catch him in some other crime, and then link him to this case.

Imo.

A cop did it.

Preferably some cop that patrols that vicinity at night.

The motive would be she didn't like his advances and he thought he was alpha to BB.

So which cop was first at the scene and where was he patrolling 2 hrs before on a slow night with likely no calls to respond to?

In the beginning my gut said the perp was a woman, and it was personal. I still think that, although I'm open to it being a man but whoever the perp is, motive was personal IMHO

Respectfully BBM. KS is BB full sister (daughter of MT and RB). * this is the SIL ^^^ referenced - so far she and her Mother have been the ones speaking out. BB also has a half brother with initials CT that has spoken out to media. (different CT than CT in the ATT Target Numbers SW ... that is CT, AJ T wife)
Also MB iPhone was not password protected (per MPD) JMHO possible BB may have looked at MB phone and saw the CW texts or private messages? Also IIRC from BB there had been marital issues prior. The affair with CW started in Jan 2016 per info from LinkedIn SW. They also had extracted CW cellphone. (evidently he granted them permission to do so, as no SW has been released for CW cellphone) JMHO
I have always found this a little odd. MB phone was NOT password protected per LE. Knowing what we know about alleged affair (s), doesn't this seem a little strange?

Was she confident Noone but her would snoop through her phone?
Was it really password protected previously and perhaps someone changed it?

I don't know about yall but if I was having an affair, I would darn sure lock my phone!

How did BB know about CW? Does anyone have a link to info stated earlier saying CW gave permission to LE for them to extract his phone data? I've not seen that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have always found this a little odd. MB phone was NOT password protected per LE. Knowing what we know about alleged affair (s), doesn't this seem a little strange?

I don't know about yall but if I was having an affair, I would darn sure lock my phone!

How did BB know about CW? Does anyone have a link to info stated earlier saying CW gave permission to LE for them to extract his phone data? I've not seen that.

Maybe all conversations with whomever was done via social network messaging. So if no one had the password to a social network that she would use strictly for affair purposes; Then she wouldn't need to lock her phone for marital affair- privacy sake.

But besides flirtatious mentionings. I still don't see proof of her having full blown affairs. Jmo

Maybe all conversations with whomever was done via social network messaging. So if no one had the password to a social network that she would use strictly for affair purposes; Then she wouldn't need to lock her phone for marital affair- privacy sake.

But besides flirtatious mentionings. I still don't see proof of her having full blown affairs. Jmo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzeXU7Ui8KyTODIzcUY3SG5nN3M/view?usp=sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per a public post LV TV will be relocating to OH.

It's bee nearly 6 months since Missy was murdered, I'm really surprised that SWATPERP is still roaming free. I'm surprised to hear that LE is looking at the possibility of an untargeted hit now. I was sure she was targeted. I really wish MT would stop talking about the alleged affair, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Im embarrassed to admit how much I missed this thread and the numourous intelligent posters! From reading other cases though I have learned that these investigations take a very long time.

BBM

Strategy perhaps? Kinda like looking in a mirror and waiting what's happening behind ya..?

-Nin

Only way I can see that happening is if the church didn't look like a church and looked like a building that would have things of value.. But I can't remember what the church looked like..

It looked like a building with a big "church" sign in the front.

-Nin

-Nin

They never released the 911 calls either. I don't understand why they would be so secretive about those 911 calls. They can edit out names of the callers if need be. I am glad there are other agencies still involved. The family will just have to be patient.

The 911 call may reveal, what was done to MB and what the 911 caller(s) possibly had to do to either gain access to her or what they had to do to check her vitals, something that only her killer would know. MOO

-Nin

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Respectfully BBM. KS is BB full sister (daughter of MT and RB). * this is the SIL ^^^ referenced - so far she and her Mother have been the ones speaking out. BB also has a half brother with initials CT that has spoken out to media. (different CT than CT in the ATT Target Numbers SW ... that is CT, AJ T wife)
Also MB iPhone was not password protected (per MPD) JMHO possible BB may have looked at MB phone and saw the CW texts or private messages? Also IIRC from BB there had been marital issues prior. The affair with CW started in Jan 2016 per info from LinkedIn SW. They also had extracted CW cellphone. (evidently he granted them permission to do so, as no SW has been released for CW cellphone) JMHO

Respectfully BBM.
As I stated in my post, JMHO CW gave consent to have his phone extracted, because a SW for his phone extraction (or anything other than LinkedIn for CW for that matter) has not been released. But in the LinkedIn SW it states

For MB acct:
<snip>
An electronic forensic data extraction of the cell phones belonging to the decedent and
the identified person of interest confirms that the communications using Linkedln
occurred.
The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature.
The extracted information also showed that these communications were deleted after
the conversation ended and were only able to be partially recovered.

For CW account (the POI referenced in MB LinkedIn acct SW)
<snip>
Additionally, law enforcement has conducted several interviews with persons of interest
and during one such interview learned that Casey Williams, had engaged in while on
the Linkedln Social Media Service several correspondence with the decedent since
(January of 2016) until her death. These communications were described as flirtatious
and familiar.
An electronic forensic data extraction of the cell phones belonging to the decedent and
Mr. Williams confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred.

Link to the released SW's are in the Media/*No Discussion page and on the first page of ea thread. Link for this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-36&p=12853799#post12853799

Respectfully BBM.
As I stated in my post, JMHO CW gave consent to have his phone extracted, because a SW for his phone extraction (or anything other than LinkedIn for CW for that matter) has not been released. But in the LinkedIn SW it states

For MB acct:
<snip>
the identified person of interest confirms that the communications using Linkedln
occurred.
The content of the recovered communications appears intimate in nature.
The extracted information also showed that these communications were deleted after
the conversation ended and were only able to be partially recovered.

For CW account (the POI referenced in MB LinkedIn acct SW)
<snip>
Additionally, law enforcement has conducted several interviews with persons of interest
and during one such interview learned that Casey Williams, had engaged in while on
the Linkedln Social Media Service several correspondence with the decedent since
(January of 2016) until her death. These communications were described as flirtatious
and familiar.
Mr. Williams confirms that the communications using Linkedln occurred.

Link to the released SW's are in the Media/*No Discussion page and on the first page of ea thread. Link for this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-36&p=12853799#post12853799
Thank you mimi! I wasn't thinking well and piecing it together.

Who is this?? TIA.

Since we can only use initials I obv. can't give names. They are possibly friend of family, possibly former swat. JMOO

Since we can only use initials I obv. can't give names. They are possibly friend of family, possibly former swat. JMOO

Per Mod/Tricia instructions prior we are not suppose talk about individuals who have not been listed as POI or in the MSM. Neither of these 3 individuals have ever been listed as POI on Search Warrants or anything else.. Only on Twitter and FB groups which is gossip and against TOS. These individuals were MB Facebook friends at one time only. Just trying to keep anyone from getting in trouble, since it has been a while. JMHO

Can someone clarify something for me? Was a section of one of the warrants recently un-redacted or were more parts released? Any idea if someone requested that happen or had time just run out on keeping it redacted? I'm referring to the parts about BB telling LE about a certain affair that MB had and the references to her making arrangements via social media to meet people that she was possibly involved with. Or am I totally reading this the wrong way?

Can someone clarify something for me? Was a section of one of the warrants recently un-redacted or were more parts released? Any idea if someone requested that happen or had time just run out on keeping it redacted? I'm referring to the parts about BB telling LE about a certain affair that MB had and the references to her making arrangements via social media to meet people that she was possibly involved with. Or am I totally reading this the wrong way?

I would like to know the same thing. It would help shed some light on a few question I have. Do we know where the unredacted warrant came from? How was it obtained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members