TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything new in that article, but I think these points need to be reiterated

I dont think they said how the swatperp entered the building until now. What door would fit that description? Metal frame door with glass? If entry was thst easy why all the damage to the doorknob we saw in photos? Did the swatperp want to make it look like it was hard to break in? Did the swatperp want the police to think he entered from the back when in actuality it was the front? Things to investigate that might lead to clues. Anyone have a theory on which metal framed door they are talking about?

So that rules out my theory that Swat Perp entered through the kitchen....

Actually, I think it's been very well established that perp did indeed enter via the door near the kitchen. That article that's simply rehashing what was previously said about the case says the same as well, so I wouldn't be sidetracked by the wording they happened to use to present that thought.

I dont think they said how the swatperp entered the building until now. What door would fit that description? Metal frame door with glass? If entry was thst easy why all the damage to the doorknob we saw in photos? Did the swatperp want to make it look like it was hard to break in? Did the swatperp want the police to think he entered from the back when in actuality it was the front? Things to investigate that might lead to clues. Anyone have a theory on which metal framed door they are talking about?

I think all the evidence has said he entered via that kitchen door, but that it wasn't accomplished as easily as this article says, which is apparently based on what they first surmised.

It's interesting police have mentioned a few times that the husband is not considered a suspect. Obviously if he couldn't have been physically present to do it, that's one thing. However, as far as involvement - I don't think they could totally rule out a murder for hire type scenario.

I haven't been closely following this for a few months now, but just saw this pop up on Twitter. Sorry if it's old news
[video=twitter;786335664904163328]https://twitter.com/Fox4Natalie/status/786335664904163328[/video]

I thought it was new information. I think it had to be the back of the building or the entry that MB used. The back glass metal-framed door was boarded up in a picture posted here. I believe there was a wet footprint on the concrete in the picture. If the entryway that MB used had been damaged, I don't think she would have entered the building.

I haven't been closely following this for a few months now, but just saw this pop up on Twitter. Sorry if it's old news
[video=twitter;786335664904163328]https://twitter.com/Fox4Natalie/status/786335664904163328[/video]

Thank you! That is definitely NEW!! Excellent footage on Fox 4 of suspect being stunned with a stun gun attempting to cross I -10 on foot - not related to this case, but if you're interested in stun guns, this guy is an excellent study of their power! :razz:

Actually, I think it's been very well established that perp did indeed enter via the door near the kitchen. That article that's simply rehashing what was previously said about the case says the same as well, so I wouldn't be sidetracked by the wording they happened to use to present that thought.

I thought the kitchen door was a full metal door - no window. The full glass metal frame doors were only at the front of the church and Southwest entry to the church under the porte cochere, and a back door that was boarded up was the same. I think perp altered other doors so MB could not escape by pushing them open.

I think it may be someone one step removed from the people we've heard of and it could be a situation where the friend/family member that is connected isn't even aware of the connection. BB for instance could have had a stalker from high school who thought MB was undeserving of BB, so someone infatuated with BB could have killed MB without BB's knowledge or consent. Also one of MB's kids could have denied a romantic relationship with someone by using MB as an excuse and completely forgot all about that person. I don't think any family member can be ruled out, like how the ex-NFL player Antonio Armstrong and his wife were allegedly murdered by their son, seemingly for no reason, which based upon the latest information from that warrant, any number of people could have had motive both within the Bevers family and the families of those she apparently was having affairs with and it could be someone not immediately obvious who thought MB was hindrance in some way. Some unknown person could have been boiling with anger if BB for instance told about how MB cheated on him (we don't know how widely known it was, but based on the warrant it sounds like multiple people knew), so they wanted to do him multiple favors by getting her out of the way while at the same time BB collecting double indemnity on her life insurance where this person could have been an as yet unmentioned family member or someone of no familial relation. I would really like to know how widely known it was within the family that MB had apparently cheated on BB given how other members of the Bevers family have acted surprised, which could be true or could be cover as acting like this is a big surprise eliminates the motive.

Great thoughts here! ^^^^^^ :bullseye: :rockon:

The police stated that the suspect hung out in the kitchen a lot according to the video they have. This is why I think Misy was targeted because someone knew her routine either by observation or someone told them. This is why I alter my morning routine on a daily basis in case someone is watching. Going off memory from all the threads, but I think she was found by the kitchen and the door where the suspect broke into. JMO

It's interesting police have mentioned a few times that the husband is not considered a suspect. Obviously if he couldn't have been physically present to do it, that's one thing. However, as far as involvement - I don't think they could totally rule out a murder for hire type scenario.

Yes, quite interesting. Perhaps it helps for someone to hear that they are not considered a suspect while still being a Person of Interest.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/211253762-story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"UPDATED:OCT 12 2016 05:18PM CDT
It's been nearly six months since fitness trainer Missy Bevers was found murdered in a Midlothian church. Although no arrests have been made, police say it’s far from being a cold case.

Midlothian police say a detective was running down a tip at the federal building in Dallas with FBI agents. It's one of more than 1,200 leads that have poured in and are keeping this department very busy over the last 6 months."

I didn't see anything new in the article. Only posting for reference.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/211253762-story?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"UPDATED:OCT 12 2016 05:18PM CDT
It's been nearly six months since fitness trainer Missy Bevers was found murdered in a Midlothian church. Although no arrests have been made, police say it’s far from being a cold case.

Midlothian police say a detective was running down a tip at the federal building in Dallas with FBI agents. It's one of more than 1,200 leads that have poured in and are keeping this department very busy over the last 6 months."

I didn't see anything new in the article. Only posting for reference.

Just came here to post this. Very interesting about them running down a tip at the federal building. Hmm...

I thought the kitchen door was a full metal door - no window. The full glass metal frame doors were only at the front of the church and Southwest entry to the church under the porte cochere, and a back door that was boarded up was the same. I think perp altered other doors so MB could not escape by pushing them open.

No, the kitchen door was the one that was metal with a pane of glass, and that had fairly obvious signs of forced entry.

"From the footage police collected, the suspect first appears in the building about 10 minutes before 4 a.m., Spann said previously. The suspect can be seen walking through the hallways forcing open doors. The glass of a metal-framed door is broken, suggesting the suspect gained entrance by reaching through and unlocking the door, Spann said. Several other windows were also broken, he said.

Bevers entered the building's main hall at 4:18 a.m., Spann said."

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/news/20161011/investigation-continues-six-months-after-bevers-death

So that rules out my theory that Swat Perp entered through the kitchen....

That was the exterior door leading into the kitchen missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 7 KITCHEN DOOR.JPG

Doors in the NE (rear that were boarded up) those doors look exactly like the exterior doors at the covered drive on SW corner where MB parked and entered.

No, the kitchen door was the one that was metal with a pane of glass, and that had fairly obvious signs of forced entry.

That was the exterior door leading into the kitchen View attachment 102860

Doors in the NE (rear that were boarded up) those doors look exactly like the exterior doors at the covered drive on SW corner where MB parked and entered.

Thank you both for refreshing my memory!

So, that door that is pictured, the kitchen door with something removed on the inside, do we know what the outside looked like? He obviously didn't bust the glass in that door. I guess my point is it looks like he/she altered the push bar to exit that door. Did LE find the door open wide like that or just opened it wide so reporters could get a good picture of the damage done to the door?

Video from Creekside Church confirmed they were the same type doors.

April 18 wfaa covered doors news shot.jpg Covered awning SW doors MB entered into building

NE doors.JPGRear boarded up doors

Thank you both for refreshing my memory!

So, that door that is pictured, the kitchen door with something removed on the inside, do we know what the outside looked like? He obviously didn't bust the glass in that door. I guess my point is it looks like he/she altered the push bar to exit that door. Did LE find the door open wide like that or just opened it wide so reporters could get a good picture of the damage done to the door?

Far as I know we do not know how it was when LEO found it. Just that the little window was busted and per Spann at the first press conf IIRC stated reached in and pressed the bar. But the whole door handle plate appeared to be beat up . WE do not know who removed it but it was removed as we saw in another MSM photo. But that is the door that MPD thought the Suspect entered. Those photos were taken from a long distance away (from MSM) of people working on the door. One photo has LEO still there by door maybe processing it. JMHO from looking at them so much lol Creekside kitchen door 3.JPG

creekside door.JPG missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 6.JPG

:bowdown: Thank you ArkansasMimi! I don't know why I'm so obsessed over those doors. Would you mind posting your reconstruction view of the church? If you have it handy? :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman