Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe TB had issues with bullying or other hostile behavior by some of his teammates and chose to quit the team and persue other things as a result of that. Whatever those issues were, they continued and escalated and resulted in his death. His body is out there somewhere, concealed. I also think the driving around all night was not him but his killer.

Whatever happened to Thomas happened shortly after he filled up his truck with gas. I am curious if another car or persons were seen on surveillance video at the gas station at the same time Thomas was there. Maybe there was another passenger in Thomas's truck that can't be seen.

I personally believe TB had issues with bullying or other hostile behavior by some of his teammates and chose to quit the team and persue other things as a result of that. Whatever those issues were, they continued and escalated and resulted in his death. His body is out there somewhere, concealed. I also think the driving around all night was not him but his killer.

Are there any indications as to what the bullying may have been about? TIA

TB must be found. Xoxo the video link of him broke me.

Praying for Tom to come home.

Here is a video that was on a local news channel last night: http://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/canadian-teen-missing-for-one-year

From the link:

“I never thought it would take this long and when you look back over the year, it's just kind of a blur and still very surreal,” said Meek about the last year. “I have no idea how we got from last November to this one."
Yet, she remains confident he is coming home alive.
"I have nothing that says he's not,” she said. “I'm going to remain hopeful he is."

Just saw this on the 'Moms4Tom' facebook page:

We have been contacted by a national news syndicate who would like to get the disappearance of Thomas Brown out to a wide audience. Sheriff Lewis has agreed to take part in the program and we are very thankful for that. As more details become available, we will announce them.
Please join us in praying that this program will be helpful in bringing Thomas home.

Such a sad case.

Driving around at night reminds me of the Bryce Lapisa case but BL had documented encounters prior with drugs that they believe altered the mindset.

I agree if suicide his body would have been found. My theory is he was robbed/car jacked and dumped somewhere. Laptops are traceable so they may have dumped it. Idk, i hope they find him

Such a sad case.

Driving around at night reminds me of the Bryce Lapisa case but BL had documented encounters prior with drugs that they believe altered the mindset.

I agree if suicide his body would have been found. My theory is he was robbed/car jacked and dumped somewhere. Laptops are traceable so they may have dumped it. Idk, i hope they find him

According to News reports Thomas's Laptop was found inside his backpack in January of this year several miles east of where his truck was found. Nothing was stolen from backpack and Laptop was intact but nothing of value was found on Laptop.

From the Find Tom Brown fb page:

In regards to the Thomas Brown missing persons case - Investigators would like to speak with anyone that may have been in the downtown area on the Night of the disappearance. We are looking for a dark brown truck - Ford 250 - white male driver. This subject could possibly be a witness. Please forward your tips to carolinegear@gt.twcbc.com - Thank you.

Such a sad case.

Personally, I would not put much thought into him driving around at night. Its a small town (like, tiny). There isn't much else to do than drive 'the drag' and hang out with your friends.

In mid October there was a major search for Thomas near the nearby lake and many items were bagged and tagged and sent to the State Crime Lab but have not read anything since then about any results.

From the Find Tom Brown FB Page:

Good evening - we wanted to thank everyone for their tips regarding the Brown Truck. We have over 120 leads we are working. Remember in an case - if you see something say something. We are moving the case forward.

Any updates in regards to the brown truck or any other updates.

This was an update on Tom's mom's page:

I’ve posted a lot about Thomas Brown because he is deeply loved by our family and community, but this may be the most important post.
A program called Crime Watch Daily is in Canadian, TX this week to interview people regarding Tom’s disappearance on November 24, 2016. Yes, that’s right—14 long and excruciating months.
At the time of his disappearance, Thomas was a high school senior, class president, state champion football player, actor, and friend to all; involved, loved, and supported—not at all a troubled kid on the fringes—and gone without a trace overnight from our tiny, tight-knit community.
Our prayer is that light will flood the darkness in this mystery and that the ONE TIP needed to break this case will be uncovered. Please PRAY!
WE WILL NEVER STOP!
#bringThomashome #hemphillcountyTX #kleininvestigations

Another update from the Find Tom Brown Facebook page:

From The Investigative Team : We want you all to know we are working and the case is moving forward. Please keep the family in your prayers. And keep our team of Investigators, who are strong, honest, and hard working individuals who sincerely care about this case. Because you do not hear from us does not mean we are not working. It means we are working hard.

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/...s-family-seeks-answer-through-records-request

In October, Thomas Brown’s family filed a public records request with the Hemphill County Sheriff for information about the case. The request was sent to the attorney general for a decision about what could be released. The attorney general ruled the family could have the documents requested, but now the county is appealing that decision in a lawsuit, asking the attorney general to reconsider. Thomas' mom, Penny Meek, said she is not seeking sensitive information.

So who is the Sheriff's Office protecting? I know who *I* think they are protecting (atleast one of the two boys who was last seen with Tom).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts