Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Nothing on channels 7 and 10 - those are the channels I normally get my info from. Maybe in the morning? I was cruising FB and no one else seems to know anything either.

Frustrating.

Ugh. Nothing on channels 7 and 10 - those are the channels I normally get my info from. Maybe in the morning? I was cruising FB and no one else seems to know anything either.

Frustrating.

Hoping tomorrow is the day.

Frustrating.
Thank you. You've been all over this one. I hope it doesn't turn out like Zuzu's. I can't believe I would pray that a kid is really a runaway..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i would love a map though.. hope we find him soon

Thank you. You've been all over this one. I hope it doesn't turn out like Zuzu's. I can't believe I would pray that a kid is really a runaway..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This case is close to home (literally and figuratively). I live less than an hour away and have a son that is a Senior. I just keep thinking this boy could be my son. So many nights has my son gone out riding around with friends - just hanging out. Just scary at how close this is.

i would love a map though.. hope we find him soon

I suck at maps and not much has actually be verified in MSM about exact locations. I could help piece some of the locations together but am not confident enough in what I know to make a map.

This case is close to home (literally and figuratively). I live less than an hour away and have a son that is a Senior. I just keep thinking this boy could be my son. So many nights has my son gone out riding around with friends - just hanging out. Just scary at how close this is.

I don't know how parents handle that kind of worry! I worry enough about my little sister, I can't even imagine

From another local newspaper:

“We believe at this point in time that we have no credible evidence that Tom Brown is a runaway. We do believe that we have established some possible suspects in the city regarding some possible nefarious activity,” Klein stated.

http://highplainsobserverperryton.com

There is a link that takes you to an interview.....definitely worth a listen.

(here's the audio link: http://highplainsobserverperryton.com/clients/highplainsobserverperryton/kleincrime.mp3 )

the walls are starting to crumble.

I truly hope so. While I was cleaning up my kitchen I cant help but think yes, a student knows something. But I also think there will be a teacher - or more specifically, a coach - will have known something as well.

My DS is in sports and his coach usually knows more of the gossip that is going around before I do.

From The Canadian Record, March 23, 2017:

MISSING: THE THOMAS BROWN CASE

In response to recent press releases by Klein Investigations, the Hemphill County Sheriff’s Office releases the following:
The Thomas Brown case has always been considered an active criminal investigation. All investigations must be considered criminal, until enough evidence is gathered to prove they are not.
Our approach and dedication to the investigation of this case has not changed or been altered. The Hemphill County Sheriff’s Office, in conjunction with the Texas Rangers, is currently investigating several areas of interest concerning this ongoing case. At this time, for the sake of maintaining the integrity of our investigation, we are not prepared to release the nature of any possible criminal charges we are investigating.
The Hemphill County Sheriff Office and Klein Investigations have worked together, and will continue to work together, in this investigation. This is based on the belief that both entities have valuable skills to offer and are ultimately pursuing the same goal of learning the truth regarding Thomas Brown’s whereabouts.
The investigative tactics employed by private investigators may differ greatly from those utilized by law enforcement. This should not be confused or interpreted to mean that either entity is failing to cooperate with the other, or to fully investigate the incident.

Did the Find Thomas Brown fb page get taken down???

Uh, is this the same Klein Investigations that tried helping with DeOrr Kunz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill