Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first started reading this case I thought suicide. Mainly because of the original place his car was found. As mentioned by another poster it is unfortunately where a lot of suicide (or depressed people end up) near bodies of water. However as I read through the posts it became more apparent that this wasnt as clear a case as first thought.

I guess if they found blood or some other nefarious dna inside the car then it has to be seen as suspect. But the fact that his laptop bag were found four miles away (cant remember if that was from the car location or the other location now (the lake)) makes me think someone is trying hard to cover their tracks.

It will be interesting to see what the LE release next. Maybe they know what's happened and they are waiting to dot the I's and cross the T's

I hope so, for closure, or resolve for the family.

All MOO

Like others have mentioned, my first thought was suicide. However, after reading about several cases recently where young people have been killed by their supposed friends, I am wondering if something else happened.

Although...I do think back to the very first information I read on this thread, where there were concerns that he was suicidal. I would not think those concerns would just come out of thin air.

When I first started reading this case I thought suicide. Mainly because of the original place his car was found. As mentioned by another poster it is unfortunately where a lot of suicide (or depressed people end up) near bodies of water. However as I read through the posts it became more apparent that this wasnt as clear a case as first thought.

I guess if they found blood or some other nefarious dna inside the car then it has to be seen as suspect. But the fact that his laptop bag were found four miles away (cant remember if that was from the car location or the other location now (the lake)) makes me think someone is trying hard to cover their tracks.

It will be interesting to see what the LE release next. Maybe they know what's happened and they are waiting to dot the I's and cross the T's

I hope so, for closure, or resolve for the family.

All MOO

Good thoughts, I also wonder why his backpack would have been placed later, after his car had been found, and the area already thoroughly searched. What's that old saying, "Somethings rotten in the state of Denmark".

I think there is no way he ran away or committed suicide. I feel certain that someone close to him (not family) knows exactly what happened. I think its entirely possible that something happened as a joke and then things went sideways. There is no way this is random.

Reports from Klein Investigations stating Tom's facebook has been hacked.

Reports from Klein Investigations stating Tom's facebook has been hacked.

Wow, that's just sad. I only started following this case yesterday. I feel like there are some peers who know exactly what happened to this young man. May someone break their silence over the guilt they must feel and let his loved ones have some closure. Prayers.

Is the footage of T getting gas available anywhere? Are they certain it is T getting gas and not another person?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Another update from the Find Tom Brown Facebook page:

UPDATE: Today we have learned there has been a gracious donation of $10,000 by a foundation to increase the REWARD in the Thomas Brown case to $20,000. This generous increase shows the commitment to give incentive to solve this case. As we receive tips and information on a daily basis, we have narrowed our list of persons we believe have direct knowledge of the circumstances of what happened to Tom Brown. Now is the time for those with direct knowledge to come forward with what they know. This case will be solved and with the reward now doubled, it's time for those who know something to say something.

An update from the Help Find Tom Brown page:

Statement regarding missing teenager: Thomas Brown
KIC Texas announces today regarding the Thomas Brown disappearance that we are moving the case from a potential runaway case to a criminal investigation case. We will make further announcements and details, at a later time, through the media.

This makes me so sad, but I am not surprised. I am local so I will be watching the news at 5 and hopefully they will release more details.

An update from the Help Find Tom Brown page:

Statement regarding missing teenager: Thomas Brown
KIC Texas announces today regarding the Thomas Brown disappearance that we are moving the case from a potential runaway case to a criminal investigation case. We will make further announcements and details, at a later time, through the media.

This makes me so sad, but I am not surprised. I am local so I will be watching the news at 5 and hopefully they will release more details.

Oh man. :( Devastating for his family. I am eager to hear any details though. This case has been going forward without answers for much too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29