TX - Three killed, 14 injured in Fort Hood shooting, 2 April 2014 *suspect committed suicide*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just realized... the guy my daughter is sorta dating is stationed at Ft Hood. She's at church right now and can't reach her. :( :praying:

Retweeted by KCEN News
Ashley Allen ‏@AshleyKCEN 2m
About 20 minutes until #FortHoodShooting press conference at @swhealthcare. We will be there to bring you updates on the victims.

https://twitter.com/KCENNews

The jihad guy was put in a mental hosp. per Fox.

How the heck (I know, smh) did this guy get on base with a gun? It's a gun free zone. smh

Multiple fatalities, and multiple wounded, as per CNN

CNN's Barbara Starr reports multiple fatalities, multiple injuries in shooting at Fort Hood.

News conference coming up from Fort Hood!

CNN reports that there will be a news conference shortly re: shooting at Fort Hood.

CNN's Barbara Starr reports multiple fatalities, multiple injuries in shooting at Fort Hood.

I am just so sickened. How did one guy manage to do this much carnage? I honestly thought these posts were made more secure after the last Ft. Hood shooting!
MOO

Hagel speaking from Hawaii now. I need to hear from military officials. Not the Secretary of Defense in Hawaii. He's in Hawaii, the Prez is in Chicago, is anyone in D.C. anymore?

MOO

KCENTV.com is having a press conference now. Horses mouth as to injuries.

4 patients there 2 enroute. GSW extrem, abd, neck.

Thank you, popsicle! You've been on top of it this afternoon!

Retweeted by KCEN News
Matt Reed ‏@MattReedNews 36s
@swhealthcare so far have received 4 patients. 2 more that are in route.

Retweeted by KCEN News
Matt Reed ‏@MattReedNews 39s
@swhealthcare 2 victims on the way are going to be sent right to surgery

Retweeted by KCEN News
Matt Reed ‏@MattReedNews 26s
@swhealthcare conditions range from stable to quite critical

https://twitter.com/kcennews

Authorities are investigating a shooting at Ft. Hood that left four people dead and 14 others injured, according to a Texas congressman. The sprawling military base was on lockdown as investigators tried to determine whether there was a second gunman.

Officials at Ft. Hood said they have received an initial report that a shooter at the base was dead. But Michael McCaul (R-Texas), chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, said the shooter was among four who are dead. In an interview with CNN, he described the shooting as "soldier on soldier" and said terrorism was not suspected.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...hooting-20140402,0,799195.story#ixzz2xmPaWzwC

What does soldier on soldier even mean?
Nidal killed soldiers and he was a soldier... why wasn't that called soldier on soldier?
What am I missing here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back