Found Deceased TX - Tiffany Kelly, 33, Euless, 18 November 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought I read TK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that is what I read but without LE or MSM confirming I'm not comfortable putting it out there... However clicking on the FB pages of the people posting the ID shows that they are definitely insiders to that case.

okay completely off topic but this weirded me out a bit. Remember when I was speculating about if the woman had been thrown or jumped from the Webb Chapel Bridge into the lake either alive or dead?

I was just googling to try to find any confirmation of ID on this body and this story popped up when searching the term "bachman lake body found identified"

http://www.fox4news.com/story/17493599/body-found-in-bachman-lake

Just one of those weird things that makes a little shiver run up the spine.

:(

I hope LE will at least offer her mother an apology for not taking it seriously.

It is very sad about the lack of interest that this case seemed to generate especially as another case in the same area has electrified media and the public. If I ever have to report a missing person I think I will avoid mentioning anything like a mental illness, financial stress, marital discord etc... (touch wood)

That is creepy.

I wonder if they ever found out what happened to the poor guy?

I thought I read TK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the FB post is still there. I mentioned her yesterday or the day before. I remember the article said she was "in grave danger" but it never specified why they believed that. Poor thing.

So scary... the spot where TK disappeared is literally 5 minutes from my house. I hope her cause of death is determined and the perp is caught soon. Her poor children...

After trying to follow up on an official confirmation on the deceased's ID and lurking on SM a bit it seems like TK's family is arranging for a service for her. I wish, now that the family has been notified and the ID seems to be legitimate (as they must be releasing the body to the family), that LE would issue some kind of press release.

https://www.facebook.com/1949391939...id=780750515351648&offset=0&total_comments=44

Euless Police Department We would like to update information on this case; a body has been recovered by Dallas PD and positively identified by the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office as that of Tiffany Kelly. An ongoing investigation is being conducted by Dallas and Euless Police Departments to determine the cause of her death. Our condolences go out to her family and friends at this time.

After trying to follow up on an official confirmation on the deceased's ID and lurking on SM a bit it seems like TK's family is arranging for a service for her. I wish, now that the family has been notified and the ID seems to be legitimate (as they must be releasing the body to the family), that LE would issue some kind of press release.

Euless PD did issue a confirmation on the thread for Tiffany but the update only confirms that Tiffany has been found and Dallas/Euless PD are investigating her death together. Nothing to specifically connect her to Lake Bachman Park in the EPD update so it's probably not enough to definitively mark this thread Identified yet.

Thanks for the update KateB. I think it will probably turn out that Tiffany was located at Bachman Lake and so I really appreciate you letting us over here know that Tiffany has been confirmed, located deceased.

Getting there. I've sent an email to the reporter to request he re-check the lake name. Lake Buchanan is 200 miles south of Dallas.
http://starlocalmedia.com/littleelm...cle_92490a94-9848-11e4-9a1a-bfe3c97dc68b.html
DALLAS --The body of missing Little Elm woman Tiffany Kelly has been found, according to officials in Dallas and Euless.

Dive teams discovered a body at Lake Buchanan in Dallas last week, according to Detective Troy Murphree with the Euless Police Department. The body was identified as Kelly, 33, who was reported missing by her mother in November after last being seen at a Waffle House in Euless.

The cause of death is undetermined, Murphree said.

wait what? So how can Lake Buchanan be 200 miles south of Dallas and yet be "in" Dallas? :confused:

I really think that it will end that Tiffany was the body located at Bachman Lake. I just wish it would be either confirmed or denied once and for all. It is hard not knowing if these remains from teh drain pipe are still some poor unknown soul laying in a morgue, unidentified. :(

Also reports on Tiffany seem to describe a body where this case was remains (body parts). I worry that some poor unknown woman is there and we might be right back to the drawing board. I sure hope not because that is so very sad to me.

omg just seeing this Bachman lake is where I go to walk , the trails are great but there is very little you cant see in certian spots you can see the entire lake , its a super busy area too .......... wow right off nw hwy in dallas pretty much in the center of things I cant believe this is the first Im hearing of this!

I AM IN FULL SHOCK THAT NO ONE SAW THIS BODY AS SOON AS SHE WAS PLACED THERE! DOES ANYONE KNOW THE EXACT LOCATION ??? I MUST HAVE WALKED RIGHT BY.....:thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back