TX - Trial of Robert Durst in the murder of Morris Black

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kato said:
I wonder what part of town he'll be living in once he gets outta jail. Maybe I'll just have to hunt him down. LOL

LOL!! Maybe he'll be carrying a big chunk of money on him..... that'd make it worth it! :laugh: :silenced:

Jules said:
LOL!! Maybe he'll be carrying a big chunk of money on him..... that'd make it worth it! :laugh: :silenced:

Yeah, I"ll club him over the head and see how he feels being a victim for once. LOL I better be quiet in case something happens to him and they hunt me down.

kato said:
Yeah, I"ll club him over the head and see how he feels being a victim for once. LOL I better be quiet in case something happens to him and they hunt me down.

Yep! :silenced: He definitely has a few screws loose. Be interesting to see what he does with all that money now. He said he received 2 million a year from the real estate and that was much more than he could ever spend. 65 million is a LOT of money...

kato said:
Don't know if this in the right forum but it's not really a crime so that's why I didn't put it in the Crimes in the News forum. I just read in our local paper, the Houston Chronicle has cut all remaining ties with his family and received a $65 million dollar settlment. Man! The FREAK!

FREAK is right :mad:

jubie said:
Whats his story? I'm out of the loop on this for sure.

Awww. Precious kitties.

He's from a prominent NY real estate family. He moved to Galveston, TX years ago. He dressed like a woman to rent an apt.. He killed his neighbor, MOrris Black, chopped him up and threw him in the bay. He says it was self defense and he got off.

jubie said:
Whats his story? I'm out of the loop on this for sure.

I believe his family owns the DuPont name also. BIG bucks regardless.

Jubie, here's a link to the recent article. Has lots of background info.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3641476.html

ETA - now I'm not finding anything about the DuPont link but could have sworn they also owned that.... Anyone else know?

kato said:
Awww. Precious kitties.

He's from a prominent NY real estate family. He moved to Galveston, TX years ago. He dressed like a woman to rent an apt.. He killed his neighbor, MOrris Black, chopped him up and threw him in the bay. He says it was self defense and he got off.
He's also a suspect in the dissappearance of his wife Kathleen Durst right?

2sisters said:
He's also a suspect in the dissappearance of his wife Kathleen Durst right?

Yes. It's always been suspected but they could never quite prove it. Also, his supposed best friend, Susan Berman, was murdered in her CA home a few years back. They think he may have had something to do with it cuz she might have known the truth about what happened to Kathleen.

Thanks Kato, those are our two Ragdoll babies. Their eyes are so blue it melts my heart everytime I look at them. They're brother and sister and we are head over heels in love with them.

Jules, thanks for the link, it refreshed my memory. I can't believe he got away with it. A very sick man.

Jubie

kato said:
Don't know if this in the right forum but it's not really a crime so that's why I didn't put it in the Crimes in the News forum. I just read in our local paper, the Houston Chronicle has cut all remaining ties with his family and received a $65 million dollar settlment. Man! The FREAK!

Unflippinbelievable!!! This man should be rotting away in prison. I'll bet his family is saying good riddance. It's scary to think of what this loon is going to do next.

Jules, I love the way you describe him here. I've never heard it put this way.

His cheese has definitely slid off his cracker.....

I don't think we have heard the last of him.

He is definately unstable and will most likely break the law again.
IMO the police will keep a close eye on him and bust him the first chance they get.

jubie said:
Thanks Kato, those are our two Ragdoll babies. Their eyes are so blue it melts my heart everytime I look at them. They're brother and sister and we are head over heels in love with them.

Jules, thanks for the link, it refreshed my memory. I can't believe he got away with it. A very sick man.

Jubie

How old are they in that pic? I have 2 cats. Next time I get one (which hopefully won't be for awhile) I just may have to get one of those. I know someone else who likes ragdolls.

kato said:
How old are they in that pic? I have 2 cats. Next time I get one (which hopefully won't be for awhile) I just may have to get one of those. I know someone else who likes ragdolls.

My hubby put that pic on for me and I'll need to get a newer one up soon. They're about tweleve weeks in that pic and are already a year old. They are amazing. They learned where to scratch and NOT scratch within a week of living here (water bottle--tiny squirt one time and a few firm no's along with loving words when they scratched in ok places and we were done with that issue.) They roll around and sleep on they're backs with all fours spread out, its a real hoot. They love being around us. Oh yeah, Max (our boy) never uses his claws when playing near our skin. He'll bat at my eyes in the am to wake me up.

Ragdolls are the best! :)
Jubie

jubie said:
My hubby put that pic on for me and I'll need to get a newer one up soon. They're about tweleve weeks in that pic and are already a year old. They are amazing. They learned where to scratch and NOT scratch within a week of living here (water bottle--tiny squirt one time and a few firm no's along with loving words when they scratched in ok places and we were done with that issue.) They roll around and sleep on they're backs with all fours spread out, its a real hoot. They love being around us. Oh yeah, Max (our boy) never uses his claws when playing near our skin. He'll bat at my eyes in the am to wake me up.

Ragdolls are the best! :)
Jubie

Our orange tabby, Scooter, does the back thing also and his tummy is so fuury I just want to bury my face in it. Cats are so funny to watch. My cat, Kato, is 17 and she still comes up with new stuff even after all these years.

Sorry, getting OT.

NewMom2003 said:
Jules, I love the way you describe him here. I've never heard it put this way.

I have lots of those!! :D

Wheels are spinning, but the hamster's dead.

Lights are on, but nobody's home.

Few beers short of a 6 pack.

Few fries short of a Happy Meal.....

:D :D :D

Jules said:

LOL You nut.

Jules said:

Love them!!! Especially the hamster one. :laugh::laugh:

I agree with Amaraan. I don't think we've heard the last of Durst. Scary.

The hamster and the cheese one are my favs!

Yep, I agree too - this isn't the last we'll hear of him. And now he's gonna have a ton of money. I wonder how soon after he's released he skips town? Hopefully when he exits jail, they'll hand him a one-way ticket somewhere far away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back