TX - Uvalde; Robb Elementary, 19 children and 3 adults killed, shooter dead, 24 MAY 2022 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM above

Could you ad a link or pic of the box structures you are referring to please?

Also, are we even sure at this point what door the shooter used? I thought they had the teacher on video leaving a door open & SR entering the same door but now she's lawyered up saying that is wrong.

It's a complicated scene with what we think are known facts changing hourly, it seems. I wish we had clearer internal and external layouts of all the buildings involved. I have so many questions!

LOCAL HELP: Has anyone on this thread been inside the buildings nearest the parking lot?

TIA
MOO
This is a photo of him entering. I tried Google maps for a clearer viewpoint, but I could not get to that exact spot.
The box could be an A/C unit, a generator, a dumpster..it’s hard to tell.

Attachments

• 45251286-F075-41FA-9C7E-DFB5AFDA0878.jpeg
    45251286-F075-41FA-9C7E-DFB5AFDA0878.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
It says both the Uvalde Police as well as the school district police have stopped cooperating.

Maybe their attorneys have made this decision? It seems unusual to me.

Actually, I think this was expected once the Director of DPS affirmed that the UCISDP (police chief/incident commander) made the wrong decision PRIOR to the completion of any internal investigation.

While I certainly understand why he made the statement during such a very raw, emotional time, I think it was premature to make this public announcement within 3 days of the incident. MOO

This is a photo of him entering. I tried Google maps for a clearer viewpoint, but I could not get to that exact spot.
Big thanks @steeltowngirl for the still image. All I could find were not from WS approved sources that I could link.

Replying to myself, is this the entry spot? I’m thinking the media photos were shadowed. (Google maps near Geraldine St)

9E968AFF-C721-458B-9311-722E0D24CCF5.jpeg

Carrying concealed on your person would be a good solution. JMO.
There’s no way I would want to send my kids to school with an armed teacher. Teachers aren’t professional law enforcement and can sometimes do crazy things too.

There should be no way for strangers to get onto campus, for one. LE should not wait to respond, for another and if we are going to have someone armed on campus it should be professional, armed, trained LE who is paid a huge amount of money to risk their lives and respond to an active shooter.

A back door at Robb Elementary School, where a gunman entered through to get into a classroom in last week's shooting, is seen in the distance in Uvalde, Texas, Monday, May 30, 2022.

Attachments

• 4884A240-958F-4094-A7CE-BDD5EF4E5A7A.jpeg
    4884A240-958F-4094-A7CE-BDD5EF4E5A7A.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 20
I hope not either. Obviously she propped the door open as she knew if the door closed it would lock. Suppose to lock that is.

What would cause it to suddenly no longer lock? Do they break easily?!

Seems to be just more misreporting! And DM reports the spokesperson (Considine) is contradicting his statements.

5/31/22

Pete Arredondo, head of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) police, has been fiercely criticized by state officials, the media and grieving parents for failing to send his officers into Robb Elementary School when it was attacked last week.

Arredondo believed that the 18-year-old gunman, Salvador Ramos, was barricaded alone inside the building, and waited over an hour before breaching the classrooms - where 19 children and two teachers had been killed.

On Tuesday, Travis Considine, a spokesman for the Texas DPS, said Arredondo had stopped assisting their inquiries.

'Uvalde and Uvalde CISD departments have been cooperating with investigators,' he told DailyMail.com.

[..]

The chief of the CISD did an initial interview but has not responded to a request for a followup interview that was made two days ago.'

Fifteen minutes later, Considine contradicted himself, and told Dallas News: 'Uvalde PD and Uvalde ISD are cooperating.

'Plenty of their personnel have done interviews and given statements to investigators, so it's absolutely wrong to characterize both those departments as not being cooperative.'

He did not explain why he previously said Arredondo was ignoring their request.

Speaking for myself and I assume many others here who have unfortunately followed these horrific shootings I felt something was not right from the get go. Typically we have a good timeline early in. This is all over the map. And continues to be!!!!!!! It was go time. Did they? Hell no!

Schools should never be a soft target these days. It can happen anywhere at anytime. The discussion I hear on the news pertaining to teachers being armed is ludicrous IMO So if I see something happening in my Community I guess I just grab a butter knife. How can a Teacher go up against that kind of fire power. Totally asinine IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly